TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Ok Dawny, hope your ok, keep us posted on how you get on xx :hugs:

Okay... I'm going to later on tonight then... There's several who only posted maybe once or twice on the whole site... and the last post was asking to be added to this thread with no further activity on the account. It just seems silly that we have some low % some months because we can't determine if the ladies who disappeared ever got their BFP! Although, I would like to wish them all luck... even if they aren't here to see it!

Thanks rach feel better today just wasnt in mood for a fight with doctors today xxxx

Thanks rach feel better today just wasnt in mood for a fight with doctors today xxxx

It really shouldn't be that way Hun, surely a BFP thats now a BFN with no AF is cause for concern??

Good luck xx

Hi girls! Please don't remove me megg!! LOL!
I've been a bit MIA the last few days as been running to Edinburgh with my ten year old daughter to have xrays and today for an MRI. Just waiting on the neurologists feedback then a date for her op. At least the other kids got to play on the park at the meadows and I got a posh coffee from a superb deli!! LOL!!
Trying really hard to keep up with this thread but it moves SO fast! I am mostly over in the golden oldies section but do check in when I can.

ATM I managed to lengthen my LP by one day, so yay! Going to try SI this month and if that doesn't work then I'm going to do what Aussie is doing and have a long hard think about what direction to go in next. I can't carry on like this, living my life in two week intervals. It's not fair on my other kids or my DH and it's driving me crazy.

Going on hols to the US soon, so that will be cool and a total chillout and pig out knowing me!!!!

Take care ladies and good luck to all!!

Hi girls! Please don't remove me megg!! LOL!
I've been a bit MIA the last few days as been running to Edinburgh with my ten year old daughter to have xrays and today for an MRI. Just waiting on the neurologists feedback then a date for her op. At least the other kids got to play on the park at the meadows and I got a posh coffee from a superb deli!! LOL!!
Trying really hard to keep up with this thread but it moves SO fast! I am mostly over in the golden oldies section but do check in when I can.

ATM I managed to lengthen my LP by one day, so yay! Going to try SI this month and if that doesn't work then I'm going to do what Aussie is doing and have a long hard think about what direction to go in next. I can't carry on like this, living my life in two week intervals. It's not fair on my other kids or my DH and it's driving me crazy.

Going on hols to the US soon, so that will be cool and a total chillout and pig out knowing me!!!!

Take care ladies and good luck to all!!

Not you, lovely!!! Silly girl! I'm mean people who have maybe 1-10 TOTAL posts on BnB and the last was like 3-5 months ago! I know who you are... :dohh:

Adding you now. :hugs: So sorry about your loss, sweetie!

I know Dawny but i'm so frustrated for you!!! You need to move on and how can you with this hanging over you? I know how dismissive Docs can be and it makes me mad!! Good luck Hun xxx

:hugs:

Welcome maaybe2010. So sorry for your loss. xx

Dazed... I'm hoping to join you in that 90-something! I'm game! :) Let's get magenta dates to the left of our names!!! :hugs:

Haha... that would be nice but then the entire list would be magenta LOL!!

I'm still here girls...been a lurker the past couple of months after my last loss in April...Sorry...I have been with you in spirit and keeping up with the thread...always sending my silent congrats and condolences...and lots of good energy and baby dust. I just got back to trying this month...currently 10 dpo. If BFN, then back to IUI next month. This is the first cycle of trying that I have actually had a calm Hakuna Matata attitude. I can't believe I haven't tested already. So unlike me! I'm going to try and hold out and see if AF starts to show by Friday, if not, I'll probably test. Thanks for keeping me on the list and for not thinking I'm a flake for needing some time away.
EPD

I'm still here lurking. Maybe update that I had another miscarriage since I posted on here? So I now have two angels.

I'm still here girls...been a lurker the past couple of months after my last loss in April...Sorry...I have been with you in spirit and keeping up with the thread...always sending my silent congrats and condolences...and lots of good energy and baby dust. I just got back to trying this month...currently 10 dpo. If BFN, then back to IUI next month. This is the first cycle of trying that I have actually had a calm Hakuna Matata attitude. I can't believe I haven't tested already. So unlike me! I'm going to try and hold out and see if AF starts to show by Friday, if not, I'll probably test. Thanks for keeping me on the list and for not thinking I'm a flake for needing some time away.
EPD

Needing time away is totally normal! :hugs: I actually went on a bit of a search for you when I was checking through the list because you'd been so quiet. I'm glad you're okay! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->