TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Padbrat- I have been worried about you. Bad luck? Bad luck? How the ***** can they say it's bad luck after that many losses?????? I am SO angry for you. Did they do more tests? Do you know which ones they did?

Congrats sugartush.

Welcome Lynn, sorry for your loss :hugs:

padbrat could you go back and maybe demand tests now? Or see someone else?

aussiettc, I hope the break helps you to decide and it is relaxing :hugs:

BizyBee, yes my levels went down really quickly, thanks hun :kiss:

I've been staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalking! Look at our new number! :yipee:

Congrats to:

danielle1987 - BFP Jun 23
wish2bmama - BFP May 30
Niffycat - BFP Jan 22(?) [I missed this one in the very beginning]
julie_h - BFP Jun 17
kazimotto - BFP May 29
sugartush09 - BFP Jul 1

Condolences to:

Jasa1911 who had a loss that we missed in May
hoping:) who just lost her twins :cry:

Woah 90! Congratulations to all the bfps and :hugs: to the girls with losses. Xx

Oh no no no hoping :cry: xxxxxxx

Congrats to all the new BFPs - we'll hit 100 soon! xx

Congratulations Tasha! :hugs:

Lawa, good luck Hun :thumbup:

Amos...MEN!!!! what can i say!! :flower:

Vickie, Africa and FD how you doing girlies?, still crapping myself so presuming you're pretty much the same, :hugs: to you all xxx

Well I'm not too bad. Shitting myself obviously - I so don't want to lose again. My tests are getting darker and I got a 2-3 on the digi yesterday. Paid today to have private hcg tests done to see if I can put my mind at ease (please God be nice and high) and I booked my first scan at the epu for the 19th when I would be 6+3 (Just praying that I get that far and that everything is okay)

Bah got ups this morning and I have got red blood. No cramps cervix shut at the moment so dont get your hopes up ladies

I'm sorry hun.

:hi:

Have been reading some of this thread & you all seem so caring & supportive, please I can join you girls

Lynnb - June 2010 (1)

xx

Sorry for your loss - welcome to the thread and I wish you a speedy bfp.

well had the appt and the scan... sonographer was very worried as my lining was extremely thick and she was convinced there was still something there... she mentioned molar pregnancy. Saw consultant straight after and he said it was all OK and don't worry. Still gave me a hcg test to be sure.

He said all our tests came back fine and that it was dumb bad luck.... yeah right... if I had a child and then 3 m/c I might accept that... but that is not the case for me. He said go ahead and try and he will see us in 2 months to make a plan!

WTF why hasn't he got a plan already????

I am soooo pissed off I couldn't come on here until now.

I'm sorry you didn't get the answers you wanted :hug:

Hi girls,
i've been in quite a funk lately and getting really angry at the world for my problems. I've even taken it out my my lovely DH and kids. I am quite upset at the situation (which now included the possibility of not ovulating again)at the moment but not at my loss iykwim.
Anyway to cut a long story short i'm going away to visit a friend in the country for a few days to re-assess what i'm going to do next. so i'll see you in a few days possibly a week with my decision on whether i keep going or not.

I'm sorry hun. I hope you come to a decision you are at peace with.

Weeeeeee July 1st got my BFP!!!

Congratulations!!

I've been staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalking! Look at our new number! :yipee:

Congrats to:

danielle1987 - BFP Jun 23
wish2bmama - BFP May 30
Niffycat - BFP Jan 22(?) [I missed this one in the very beginning]
julie_h - BFP Jun 17
kazimotto - BFP May 29
sugartush09 - BFP Jul 1

Condolences to:

Jasa1911 who had a loss that we missed in May
hoping:) who just lost her twins :cry:

Wow I wondered how we were suddenly up to 90. I'm sorry hoping. x

:hugs: to hoping.

Congrats sugartush! xx

We'll miss you aussie.

Tasha, that's great news!

Megg, you're awesome. Thanks for stalking.
Congrats to those she found with a recent bfp!

Love the rising number! Can't wait to see it hit 100 very soon!

:hi:

Have been reading some of this thread & you all seem so caring & supportive, please I can join you girls

Lynnb - June 2010 (1)

xx

Your welcome here, Sorry for your loss xx

Weeeeeee July 1st got my BFP!!!

YAY!! Congratulations xx:happydance:
well had the appt and the scan... sonographer was very worried as my lining was extremely thick and she was convinced there was still something there... she mentioned molar pregnancy. Saw consultant straight after and he said it was all OK and don't worry. Still gave me a hcg test to be sure.

He said all our tests came back fine and that it was dumb bad luck.... yeah right... if I had a child and then 3 m/c I might accept that... but that is not the case for me. He said go ahead and try and he will see us in 2 months to make a plan!

WTF why hasn't he got a plan already????

I am soooo pissed off I couldn't come on here until now.

They really don't get it do they???:hugs:

Hi Vicky, I know theres not much that i can say to make you feel better Hun, its a terrible situation, but i'm sure it'll all be fine, getting 2-3 weeks is a big positive and i'm sure your bloods will be great xx

I'm getting really bad cramping still, so bad last night it was just like before my AF starts, like that pain that you know is def AF starting. When i woke this morning and still no bleeding i couldn't believe it, I've been a bit of a wreck today with it all.
Had bloods drawn today and will again on Thurs to see whats what. Good news is i got 2-3 weeks on a digi so that gave me a tiny bit of hope.

Hi to all, hope to hear from you soon Aussie

xxx

YAY!!!! 90! I hope I get to be 90something. AF has temporarily gone AWOL. Pretty sure I ovulated late due to some constant pain I was having. Not trying to get my hopes up at the moment. Hope the rest of you girls are doing well.

Dazed... I'm hoping to join you in that 90-something! I'm game! :) Let's get magenta dates to the left of our names!!! :hugs:

Btw...

90 :bfp: and 102 waiting impatiently! That's not bad... Only been 5.5 months!

Question... The girls whop posted once or twice and then literally vanished from the website (MONTHS AGO)... Do I keep them up there with it bringing our stats down (since I have no way to know if they got a BFP)? Or do I remove them since they've literally never come back to BnB at all?

Its your call Megg, i don't mind- I'm sure if they come back we can explain xx

I agree with Roonsma.....IF they come back, we can re-add them!

Dawny!! Did you finally find Mr very nice Doc??:hugs:

I didnt get round to it today wasnt very well yesterday at work so slept late today and wasnt really in the mood for a fight so will more than likely be friday now as have night shifts at work the next few days :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->