TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

91 BFPs?? Ladies, we are on a roll!! Congrats to all!!

Am just gonna stalk back to the front page and see who all the lucky ladies are...

It looks like the magic 100 is just around the corner!! YAY!!!!

Michelle XX

I would actually be more than happy to take position 100! So, if we could make that happen! LOL

OMG - that's a massive number of bfp's :yipee: congratulations everyone!

hx

Question everyone- how many DPO do you usually have creamy CM? I am 7 DPO and I am still having lots of it. I know I'm not pg, so it's unusual for me to have this much so far after ovulation....???

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!!

They can live for 5 days! You coooooooooooooould be! :winkwink:

*hides to avoid being hit*

I know, but FF moved my ovulation so.........not happenin!

HAHAHA.....don't inflate his ego anymore than it already is LOL

Okay... Okay! But, I'm not giving up until AF shows!

Well, well, well, well......ummmm......ok! My appt is tomorrow btw------EEK!!!
Are you getting in some BD time since you are about to ov???

EEK! :yipee:

Of course! I took advantage of him yesterday during his lunch hour. Will get some more in tonight.... but still don't think I'm about to ov! BOO!

Good girl!! Get it while the getttin's good :happydance:

Maybe you won't ov, BUT MAYBE YOU WILL!!! PMA girlfriend :hugs:

I'm not very PMA-y right now! How do I stop believing it won't happen when everything tells me that its not going to?

"everything" = lack of ovary pain, lack of ANY CM, awful feeling I can't shake

And that doesn't take into consideration that my temps have been at my normal post-O levels all cycle, AF was barely even a period, and my boobs never stopped hurting after AF showed the way they usually do. It all points to something being "off" about this... and I don't think its good!

Well- you do know your body best so I won't even try and go against all that. But then again, just when we think we know our bodies and their every move- BOOM- they go and change something just to keep us on our toes!!!!

That's true! Maybe I work differently after 2 losses? I mean, all seemed normal after the 1st... but maybe the 2nd made things wonky! :(

I know my body has changed a lot since my losses....so I think it's definitely possible!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->