TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hmm... How so? Examples might make me feel better! LOL

Well- 2 for sure (and it's TMI so weak stomachs turn away lol) Gosh....I'm almost embarrassed saying this one! My natural "scent" has changed. And I have almost no lubricant when I am trying to get my freak on. My hormones make me feel like I am PMS'ing all month long. I used to only feel that way every other month or so during my period, but now it's all the time. My periods are not the same either. They are now very short, light and pretty much pain free. Those are a few examples...

OMG! I don't know about the scent one... but the others sound JUST LIKE ME! I definitely feel like I'm PMS'ing all the freaking time... and I never had PMS!!! :hissy: I get way overly emotional and cry at the stupidest stuff. I have NO CM... which is making me angry. And, my periods have also been super freaking light and really, really short! WTF? So, are the changes okay? I mean, does it mean that there's something screwed up from the losses still? Or is it just "one of those things" and probably won't ever go back to normal? Also, my hair went really greasy with the first pregnancy and stayed that way after the loss. With the 2nd, it went back to normal and has stayed normal. WTF?

You're asking ME if it's normal? :haha::haha::haha:

I am going to mention it to the doc tomorrow so I will let you know what she says about that. I have heard that as you age (of course that's not what's happening with you) your body and cycle does change. But I think that's when you get up to my age!!

As far as PMS- I am hoping that is why I want to scream and run away right now having to deal with my stepdaughter....

I'm sure its not helping! There's also a truckload of psychological stuff that would explain why its hard to deal with your stepdaughter too. But, I won't go into all of it. Just know that its perfectly normal... and sort of should be expected! :hugs: I'm anxious to know what your doc says!

P.S. The tarot cards that were mean to you keep being extra nice to me! :wacko: I asked about ovulation/pregnancy and got this:

Page of Pentacles

Briefly: You may be on the receiving end of some really good news within about one month.

I'm sure its not helping! There's also a truckload of psychological stuff that would explain why its hard to deal with your stepdaughter too. But, I won't go into all of it. Just know that its perfectly normal... and sort of should be expected! :hugs: I'm anxious to know what your doc says!

P.S. The tarot cards that were mean to you keep being extra nice to me! :wacko: I asked about ovulation/pregnancy and got this:

Page of Pentacles

Briefly: You may be on the receiving end of some really good news within about one month.

See.....you WILL ovulate and you WILL have a baby!!

Page of Pentacles

See.....you WILL ovulate and you WILL have a baby!!

But the cards were mean to you! :( If I don't believe whatever they said to you, why should I believe what they say to me? How bad was your reading?

P.S. I just did one while explicitly thinking of you:

Justice

Briefly: The time has come to reflect on the choices you have made along the way. This card shows that wrongs will be put right.

Full Meaning: Whatever your past has brought to you, the time has come to reflect on the choices you have made along the way. Perhaps there were things you would rather not have done, and your are planning now to make amends for anything you would like to clear up once and for all. If there have been some people who have crossed you and brought you distress, you are now wise and mature enough to deal with it in an intelligent and abstract way. Your thoughts are on making things better and improving your relationships. If you have to go to a court of law around this time, the final decision will be one that is fair to you. This card shows that wrongs will be put right. You can assist this process by addressing those issues that had caused friction and pain in your life and make some headway towards a more harmonious relationship with those closest to you.

Getting very interesting results when doing them while thinking of other people. When thinking of Kevin, I got a card that very much echoes what his have been saying. When I thought of my gay friend (who often says the wrong thing without meaning to), I got a card that says if it is not me or my husband, it is likely the husband of one of my best friends. He's single and really looking for the right guy. So, maybe he's going to find him soon! Either way... Both cards really related to the person I was thinking of!

Padbrat- I have been worried about you. Bad luck? Bad luck? How the ***** can they say it's bad luck after that many losses?????? I am SO angry for you. Did they do more tests? Do you know which ones they did?

Hi Amos...

He didn't tell me how many tests they did... he mentioned that I don't have sticky blood, lupus and my FSH is fine ... apparently my body is taking egg making in its stride... and that was it...

Oh yeah and that very thick womb lining that the sonosgrapher was so worried about has transformed into the AF from hell...hence why I have been MIA... it is horrendous.

Megg do a tarot thingy for me!

All the lovely BFP :happydance:

all the losses... so sorry:cry:

I will get my act together guys, I promise...

Ok....the court thing kind of freaks me out. We are planning on suing the skating rink for my injuries Friday night!!!
I choose to believe YOUR readings!!!!!

Padbrat- I have been worried about you. Bad luck? Bad luck? How the ***** can they say it's bad luck after that many losses?????? I am SO angry for you. Did they do more tests? Do you know which ones they did?

Hi Amos...

He didn't tell me how many tests they did... he mentioned that I don't have sticky blood, lupus and my FSH is fine ... apparently my body is taking egg making in its stride... and that was it...

Oh yeah and that very thick womb lining that the sonosgrapher was so worried about has transformed into the AF from hell...hence why I have been MIA... it is horrendous.

Megg do a tarot thingy for me!

All the lovely BFP :happydance:

all the losses... so sorry:cry:

I will get my act together guys, I promise...

Done! It didn't take me nearly as long to find your card as it did to find others' cards! I think it sounds pretty positive! :)

Ace of Wands

Briefly: Perhaps a move interstate or overseas. Life is about to flourish and grow in more ways than you can imagine.

Full Meaning: This a beautiful card to just look at. On it is a hand reaching out from the sky holding a branch that is sprouting green leaves. This is very symbolic of a new life. You may be about to uproot yourself and move to a totally different location. You could even move interstate or overseas. Life is about to flourish and grow in more ways than you can imagine. There could very well be mountains nearby in the place you are planning on moving to. The sky is blue and the world is your oyster.
Now is the most favourable time to consider what possibilities lay ahead. A business venture may be undertaken now that builds a solid and secure future for you and your family. Take the initiative and move into new territory, for the old has little to offer, whereas the new is fresh and inspiring to you.
If there is a proposition is put to you in the near future it would be potentially prosperous and the likelihood of producing all the things your life needs.

Ok....the court thing kind of freaks me out. We are planning on suing the skating rink for my injuries Friday night!!!
I choose to believe YOUR readings!!!!!

Ooh! Wow! That's cool! At least you know it will be a fair ruling! :hugs: Yay for believing MY readings! This is the only website that I've actually felt in tune with. Most of them aren't so good... but this one seems to have good energy!

hiya girs - congrats to ALL the NFPs - this is a lucky thread eh? and massive:hugs: to everyone

Megg - your tarots sound goooooood!!!

I tested super early yesterday at 9dpo and I have two lines on a FRER!I had two faint line on my IC this morning so I'm going to call if my BFP. Please PLEASE God let it stick.

I'm kinda regretting testing before AF was due as now I feel its the longest wait ever (she's due sunday)

:dust:

hiya girs - congrats to ALL the NFPs - this is a lucky thread eh? and massive:hugs: to everyone

I tested super early yesterday at 9dpo and I have two lines on a FRER!I had two faint line on my IC this morning so I'm going to call if my BFP. Please PLEASE God let it stick.

I'm kinda regretting testing before AF was due as now I feel its the longest wait ever (she's due sunday)

FX'd for you, hope AF doesn't show

Thanks! :)

OMG! CONGRATS! :hugs: Woohoo!!! :yipee:

I have been a little absent on this thread recently but thought I should pop my head in to say that I have done 5 tests and am really pleased to have got my bfp on our 7th cycle of trying after our MMC.

It's very early days but am thinking positively and keeping everything crossed that this is a sticky one.

Good luck to everyone ttc - it can feel like a long slog but please stick with it ladies. I wasn't expecting this at all this month it has just totally crept up on me.

congrats on all the new:bfp: i cant believe how many there are:happydance:

I have been a little absent on this thread recently but thought I should pop my head in to say that I have done 5 tests and am really pleased to have got my bfp on our 7th cycle of trying after our MMC.

It's very early days but am thinking positively and keeping everything crossed that this is a sticky one.

Good luck to everyone ttc - it can feel like a long slog but please stick with it ladies. I wasn't expecting this at all this month it has just totally crept up on me.

YEY Huge congratulations to both of you xxx

I leave for a few days and come back to 93 :bfp:'s!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is great!!!!!!! Congrats to all of our :bfp:'s
Welcome to all the new ladies and I am sorry for your losses. :hugs:
Megg, can you do a spread for me? What do you need me to do? I can pm you any information you may need.
As far as I am concerned, I am PMSing so bad right now. I talked to our FS the other day and I think we are going to try and do the injectibles this next cycle. It is a little more expensive than the Femara, but I hope it will be worth it.
I hope everyone will have a great day! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->