TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Jonnanne- Fxd all you hard work and $ pays off...Wishing you the Best!

Well I did the deed. I just ordered my injectables! They were expensive! The Follistem for 3 viles was $523.50 and then the Ovidrel (trigger shot) was $89.72. Bringing my total $613.22! I pray this does the job! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I think this will be our last big shot as we have spent so much already. I just don't know how much more we can dip into our pockets without them just completely falling through!

Wow that is a lot of money. I hope it works for you xxx

Well I did the deed. I just ordered my injectables! They were expensive! The Follistem for 3 viles was $523.50 and then the Ovidrel (trigger shot) was $89.72. Bringing my total $613.22! I pray this does the job! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I think this will be our last big shot as we have spent so much already. I just don't know how much more we can dip into our pockets without them just completely falling through!

Good luck Jo, hope it results in a BFP for you hun xxx

Good luck jonnanne3.

As for me... still no AF.

Well- back from my appt and put me in the same category as Padbrat. NO ANSWERS!!!
They are only going to do one more test and that's the HSG or Hysteroscopy just to make sure my uterus is ok. After that, all that's left is genetic testing and we cannot afford to have that done. She did tell me I needed to have between 4-6 periods before we try again, so I am going to follow doctor's orders I guess. I just wish there was more of a guarantee that if I do wait that long, my next pg will be sticky. It's not like I have all the time in the world to waste. I will be 38 in November.
On the positive side- the doctor and her nurse were great. I really liked them- can't say that about the ****** receptionist.

Well- back from my appt and put me in the same category as Padbrat. NO ANSWERS!!!
They are only going to do one more test and that's the HSG or Hysteroscopy just to make sure my uterus is ok. After that, all that's left is genetic testing and we cannot afford to have that done. She did tell me I needed to have between 4-6 periods before we try again, so I am going to follow doctor's orders I guess. I just wish there was more of a guarantee that if I do wait that long, my next pg will be sticky. It's not like I have all the time in the world to waste. I will be 38 in November.
On the positive side- the doctor and her nurse were great. I really liked them- can't say that about the ****** receptionist.

So, could you really just wait 2 more months instead of 4 more? I mean, after this one! That's not quite as bad, and still 4-6 months... even if on the shorter end! :)

She said she would prefer 6 months total but she could understand if we only waited 4 months total. Sooooooo.......I am coming up on AF #2 so really only 2 more months :)

Hi Girls,
I need your input!!! What is the proper way to go about posting hpt pics to get opinions on? I didn't know if it was ok to just attach them to my post in here so I didn't. I am 12 dpo today and I think I may have a very and I mean VERY faint BFP...I'm scared to believe it and it is just on a dollar store cheapie. I called up my RE and went in for a blood test this am but won't have the results til tomorrow morning. Any other time they would have them within an hour or two but they said they didn't have any others to run so it wasn't cost effective to run that machine today! WTF? They're killing me. My OH is out of town for the weekend and I haven't told my mom or anyone yet because I don't want to get all excited if I am just seeing things. The pics are blurry and hard to see...its so hard to take a pic up close enough to see the lines but not too close so that it's not blurry. Let me know the etiquette in terms of posting them in here and I will ASAP. You guys will probably think I'm crazy and think girl those pics are too blurry to see anything!

I posted mine on here last week Hun so i presume you can just post away!!! xx

Good luck xx:thumbup:

Ok, here goes...don't laugh if I'm crazy :)

P.S
This was a natural cycle, no clomid, no IUI...well as natural as it gets for me LOL My partner did the insemination. :)

Attachments

• SNC00378.jpg
    SNC00378.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19
  • SNC00380.jpg
    SNC00380.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 15
  • SNC00374.jpg
    SNC00374.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 22
Ok, here goes...don't laugh if I'm crazy :)

P.S
This was a natural cycle, no clomid, no IUI...well as natural as it gets for me LOL My partner did the insemination. :)

That is NOT very faint! That's a BFP!!! :yipee: CONGRATS!!! :hugs:

Thanks Megg! I feel like I'm gonna barf...now comes the scary part....stick!

I see a line! And I didn't have to squint or anything!! BFP!!! :happydance: :happydance: Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->