TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats Megg on the EWCM! Five inches is mighty amazing stretch!

Well gals, it's official. Just talked to my Dr's office. My hcg at 12 dpo was 59 and my progesterone was 25. Pretty good numbers for 12 dpo. The most normal I've had so far anyway. Last time my progesterone was only 3 and they said that was indicative of a non-viable pregnancy. I am scared, but hopeful. I have to have my blood work repeated on Monday and they want me to start on Lovenox injections for the thrombophilia. I am going to CA on Thursday with a friend to visit her dying mother. I hope flying is ok...I'm sure it is but it's hard not to be paranoid.

OMG...I'm pregnant again...feel like I'm gonna puke! Figuratively and literally...I was nauseated all night. No complaints here though, I'll take it.

:yipee: @ your results! That sounds great!!! :hugs: Sorry about your friend's mother! I'm sure flying will be fine!

Okay... I feel like I'm running around telling everyone... but whatever! I have loads of REAL EWCM!!! I got a good 5 INCHES of stretch on it! I've never had it so stretchy (like its supposed to be) before... and so much of it!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: I'm SO excited I could die! LOL

:sex: :blush:

Well, don't die...it's harder to get pg when you're that way!
:happydance::happydance::happydance: Get it girl.....get it girl...get it girl :happydance::happydance::happydance:

You made me :rofl:! Thanks! I totally didn't die! :hugs:

Hi ladies , can i join you ? Had my 1st m/c on the 28/6/10 . I was 5w+3 and we had been waiting for our bfp for 2 and 1/2 years (I had 2 blocked tubes which I had tubal surgery on in March, so I have everything to thank my consultant for). Im feeling really positive at the moment and im convinced its going to happen again really soon ....just as I had a feeling with my last bfp that we wouldnt be ttc much longer. x

Claire

Of course you can! :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss, honey! Can't wait to hear about your new sticky BFP!

Hi everyone!!!
Sorry I been MIA, I been having good and bad days with the gallstones and nausea...But I'm doing better!
Hope you all are well!!!
Baby Dust and Happy Bding!!
Congrats on new bfp!!!
Welcome new friends!!!
:hugs::hugs:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Am I allowed to join? I had a chemical pregnancy does this count as a real loss? I dont know so confused right now and need some help with pma etc etc?

After 10 months TTC, I got my BFP May 13th confirmed by Bloods at doctors.

June 17th Active boucy baby, 178bpm
July 5th, bleeding and cramping, ER said No fetal heartbeat :cry:
July 6th D&C

TTC will resume shortly.............

July 6th D&C

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Am I allowed to join? I had a chemical pregnancy does this count as a real loss? I dont know so confused right now and need some help with pma etc etc?

Of course it's a "real" loss. :hug: Sorry you have to be here. Good luck xxx

July 6th D&C

Welcome to the thread, :hug: and so sorry for your loss. Fx'd for a speedy :bfp:

Okay... I feel like I'm running around telling everyone... but whatever! I have loads of REAL EWCM!!! I got a good 5 INCHES of stretch on it! I've never had it so stretchy (like its supposed to be) before... and so much of it!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: I'm SO excited I could die! LOL

:sex: :blush:

Yipee Megg!!! I had loads last month and i'm SURE it must have helped me get my BFP, great sign for a healthy eggy!! x

Hi ladies , can i join you ? Had my 1st m/c on the 28/6/10 . I was 5w+3 and we had been waiting for our bfp for 2 and 1/2 years (I had 2 blocked tubes which I had tubal surgery on in March, so I have everything to thank my consultant for). Im feeling really positive at the moment and im convinced its going to happen again really soon ....just as I had a feeling with my last bfp that we wouldnt be ttc much longer. x

Claire

Hi Claire, your welcome here, good luck hun xx

Hi Ladies,

Course your welcome Hun x

July 6th D&C

:hugs: tryforababy xx

Madly and Tryfor, hugs to you both. Sorry for your losses and your pain :(

Love and :dust: to the new ladies. Hope you get your BFPs soon xx

Thank You for the welcomes! I am still very upset and nervous. Is there any way to prep my body better for a sticky and healthy baby?.....

Thanks, Rach! I hope you're right!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Of course its a "real loss"... Any loss is a real loss! :hugs: If it helps at all, a chemical pregnancy is NEVER due to anything you did or didn't do! Its just something that can happen. It certainly doesn't make you any more likely to have any future losses! :hugs:

July 6th D&C

I'm so sorry, sweetie! :hugs: In response to your other question... There's likely nothing you could have done differently to get a different outcome. There was (as much as it sucks to say/hear) probably something wrong from the very beginning on a chromosomal level.

EpdTTC - Congratulations :happydance:

Madlyttc & tryforbaby2 - so sorry for your losses :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"