TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I was waiting to see a faint test. That is not faint at all.

Thanks Megg! I feel like I'm gonna barf...now comes the scary part....stick!

Yeah! :hugs: You'll be fine! I demand it of the universe! And, you can totally say that your partner got you pregnant! :winkwink:

LOL...I can hardly wait to see the inquisitive look on people's faces when I tell them that!

Congrats mushmouth, smiley, and epd (that is def. a bfp, by the way!) :yipee:

Anne, Ugh! It's ridiculous how much meds cost.

I'm a newbie, and this thread seems to certainly have turned lemons into lemonade. I want in!

My loss was 06/29/2010 at 8 weeks. 1st loss and hopefully last. We will start trying again in August or September... *fingers crossed the next one will stick!

I'm a newbie, and this thread seems to certainly have turned lemons into lemonade. I want in!

My loss was 06/29/2010 at 8 weeks. 1st loss and hopefully last. We will start trying again in August or September... *fingers crossed the next one will stick!

Sorry for your loss, sweetie! :hugs: I love your "lemons to lemonade" analogy about my thread! It made me smile! :flower: You're very welcome here!

I'll add you right away! Is there anything else I can call you since your username is... uhm... looooooooong?

EPD- even my blind ass can see that BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for your loss Sveta- hope you get a sticky BFP soon!!!!!!!!!!!

EPd that is awesome congrats Hunni. FXXX for sticky healthy bubs.

Okay... I feel like I'm running around telling everyone... but whatever! I have loads of REAL EWCM!!! I got a good 5 INCHES of stretch on it! I've never had it so stretchy (like its supposed to be) before... and so much of it!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: I'm SO excited I could die! LOL

:sex: :blush:

Okay... I feel like I'm running around telling everyone... but whatever! I have loads of REAL EWCM!!! I got a good 5 INCHES of stretch on it! I've never had it so stretchy (like its supposed to be) before... and so much of it!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: I'm SO excited I could die! LOL

I think Hallmark should start a line of TTC cards. They have just about everything else..

"Congrats on your EWCM!"
"Way to go for o!"
"Good luck in your BDing!"

:haha: Seriously though Megg, that is GREAT!:happydance: Kevin better watch out :haha:

Congrats Megg on the EWCM! Five inches is mighty amazing stretch!

Well gals, it's official. Just talked to my Dr's office. My hcg at 12 dpo was 59 and my progesterone was 25. Pretty good numbers for 12 dpo. The most normal I've had so far anyway. Last time my progesterone was only 3 and they said that was indicative of a non-viable pregnancy. I am scared, but hopeful. I have to have my blood work repeated on Monday and they want me to start on Lovenox injections for the thrombophilia. I am going to CA on Thursday with a friend to visit her dying mother. I hope flying is ok...I'm sure it is but it's hard not to be paranoid.

OMG...I'm pregnant again...feel like I'm gonna puke! Figuratively and literally...I was nauseated all night. No complaints here though, I'll take it.

Well, don't die...it's harder to get pg when you're that way!
:happydance::happydance::happydance: Get it girl.....get it girl...get it girl :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->