TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Welcome to the new ladies, but sorry you have to be here :hugs:

I hope you chicks let me stay around here for a while even though we can't ttc again for a few months....:flower: I promise I will still be rooting you on!!!

Morning Ladies,

Heartbroken right now! There is now no doubt I have had a Chemical Pregnancy, I dont know what to do with myself....I thought all our dreams had come true for a 1st Wedding Anniversary bundle (13th July!) I feel like I have a broken heart right now!

Morning Ladies,

Heartbroken right now! There is now no doubt I have had a Chemical Pregnancy, I dont know what to do with myself....I thought all our dreams had come true for a 1st Wedding Anniversary bundle (13th July!) I feel like I have a broken heart right now!

I'm so sorry, sweetie! :hugs: I wish no one ever had to feel what you're feeling right now!

Morning Ladies,

I'm so sorry, sweetie! :hugs: I wish no one ever had to feel what you're feeling right now!

Thank you hon :hugs: me too this is the worst feeling I have ever felt :hugs:

Morning Ladies,

I know it is! I know it well! Its awful! :cry: But, it will get better by little bits each day!

Morning Ladies,

I know it is! I know it well! Its awful! :cry: But, it will get better by little bits each day!

I know me & dh will get thru this especially with support from the amazing ladies on bnb and now this thread too! :hugs: it just feels so hard right now :cry:

Thank you for your warm welcomes ladies. Im waiting for ovulation not sure when it should or will happen this month because of my m/c. Normally I ovulate between cd14-18 does anyone know if it will be the same this month?? My bleed from my miscarriage was for 2 days like a very heavy period but then was just like a normal af that had all stopped after 6/7 days. Thank x

afternoon all :)

off to get some opk this afternoon due to be O now but with it being my first cycle since having Charlie im unsure if i will be or not??

We fell pregnant first month trying with Charlie so hoping we get lucky quickly this time too :) xx

Somehow I completely forgot one thing my recurrent mc doctor said- she wants to do ANA testing based on some borderline results on my other tests. Sis- I have some sort of "inflamation" somewhere in my body based on those high protein c and s. I read the ANA testing is for lupus- is that the round of testing you had too?

Somehow I completely forgot one thing my recurrent mc doctor said- she wants to do ANA testing based on some borderline results on my other tests. Sis- I have some sort of "inflamation" somewhere in my body based on those high protein c and s. I read the ANA testing is for lupus- is that the round of testing you had too?

Yep! I've learned that the inflammation could be anything. There's all sorts of factors that can lead to it... other than lupus! I was scared completely unnecessarily, and you're probably having the same happen! Just realize that "inflammation" can mean NOTHING. Those results that showed inflammation will also be higher than normal during AF, if overweight, and a plethora of other reasons. Those are the 2 I remember, because I'm sure they are the ones that effected my results! Weird that we'd both have this happen though, isn't it?

VERY weird!! I remember them telling me something about the inflamation back in April/May but I really didn't think too much of it because they said it was something the recurrent mc doctor would have to analyze. I'm really not worried about it- especially since you said being overweight could cause it.
Oh- I have decided we are only going to wait for 3 AF's before trying again. Sooooo.....it's on come the end of August!!!!

VERY weird!! I remember them telling me something about the inflamation back in April/May but I really didn't think too much of it because they said it was something the recurrent mc doctor would have to analyze. I'm really not worried about it- especially since you said being overweight could cause it.
Oh- I have decided we are only going to wait for 3 AF's before trying again. Sooooo.....it's on come the end of August!!!!

Yeah... definitely don't worry! I'm sure the ANA will be negative!

Woohoo for end of August! That's not such a wait after all!!! Maybe I'll ovulate by then! LOL Temp isn't cooperating today! Boo & hiss!

C&J-My cycle was a little shorter after my mc and I seemed to O a day or two sooner. I know that some women report just the opposite so I think it is different for everyone. I would suggest doing OPKs twice a day starting at about CD 10 or 11 just to be safe.

Amos-Glad to hear that you are going to stick around with us! My RE did the Lupus test on me too. I guess there are a variety of autoimmune diseases, Lupus being one of them, that can cause recurrent miscarriages.

I go tomorrow for my second set of blood work. So nervous...historically, for me, the second set has always been the one that indicated a problem. Hope I will be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks for the info, did an ov test about an hour ago and there is a 2nd line starting to show. So i think it will probably build over the next few days. Looks like my cycle wont have changed fingers crossed.

C&J- I also just mc and I Oed early this cycle. Oed on CD12 and usually don't until CD 14 or 15.

Hi Ladies,

Am I allowed to join? I had a chemical pregnancy does this count as a real loss? I dont know so confused right now and need some help with pma etc etc?

HI MadlyTTC,

I'm so sorry for your loss, I had a Chemical Pregnancy on May 2, confirmed by a Dr. and Began My Next Cycle on May 16.... and I was completely confused about how i felt, and what to next, We decided if it was ok with the Dr. we would try one more month then take a 3 month break... luckily we took the Dr. advice, because Now I'm 8 weeks Pregnant!...Good Luck and don't loss hope!:hugs:

Well, witch got me a week late. On the plus side I finally had my normal PMS signs. Although a little upset it didn't work this cycle, I am happy my PMS is back.

OK, thats an ODD thing to be happy about!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->