TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Sorry she got you Dazed, but glad things are more normal now! :hugs:

Padbrat- I have been worried about you. Bad luck? Bad luck? How the ***** can they say it's bad luck after that many losses?????? I am SO angry for you. Did they do more tests? Do you know which ones they did?

Hi Amos...

He didn't tell me how many tests they did... he mentioned that I don't have sticky blood, lupus and my FSH is fine ... apparently my body is taking egg making in its stride... and that was it...

Oh yeah and that very thick womb lining that the sonosgrapher was so worried about has transformed into the AF from hell...hence why I have been MIA... it is horrendous.

Megg do a tarot thingy for me!

All the lovely BFP :happydance:

all the losses... so sorry:cry:

I will get my act together guys, I promise...

Done! It didn't take me nearly as long to find your card as it did to find others' cards! I think it sounds pretty positive! :)

Ace of Wands

Briefly: Perhaps a move interstate or overseas. Life is about to flourish and grow in more ways than you can imagine.

Full Meaning: This a beautiful card to just look at. On it is a hand reaching out from the sky holding a branch that is sprouting green leaves. This is very symbolic of a new life. You may be about to uproot yourself and move to a totally different location. You could even move interstate or overseas. Life is about to flourish and grow in more ways than you can imagine. There could very well be mountains nearby in the place you are planning on moving to. The sky is blue and the world is your oyster.
Now is the most favourable time to consider what possibilities lay ahead. A business venture may be undertaken now that builds a solid and secure future for you and your family. Take the initiative and move into new territory, for the old has little to offer, whereas the new is fresh and inspiring to you.
If there is a proposition is put to you in the near future it would be potentially prosperous and the likelihood of producing all the things your life needs.

Ok....the court thing kind of freaks me out. We are planning on suing the skating rink for my injuries Friday night!!!
I choose to believe YOUR readings!!!!!

Ooh! Wow! That's cool! At least you know it will be a fair ruling! :hugs: Yay for believing MY readings! This is the only website that I've actually felt in tune with. Most of them aren't so good... but this one seems to have good energy!

OMG Megg.... can't believe it, but that is spot on... we are moving next month to another county as Hubby has been promoted and we have just had our address for our new house and it is absolutely gorgeous! The place we are going to is somewhere we lived at before and we loved it there and were very happy... also there are loads of jobs there so I am hoping for more prosperity! Plus I am on my hols from this Saturday... going to Florida... don't know of many mountains there... but there is loads of blue sky!:happydance:

As for the symbolism of flourishing life... well I had a call from my consultants secretary the other day and I have to go back for another hcg test cos my levels are still up and also a Anti Cardiolipin Antibody test....

https://www.sharedjourney.com/define/aca.html

maybe that will show something...

You are a star Meggy Moo!!!!:hugs:

Amos my lovely... ask for one of the cardio lipid testy things too hun... so sorry you are in the same boat as me chick... we will sit and bob up and down with eachother on this rocky ride we are on...:hugs:

Mush!!! You are up the duff sweety!!!! OMG huge congratz!!!!

All the other lovely BFPs... you give the rest of us hope:flower:

So sorry to see we have new ladies joined us, because of what it means to be here... but welcome, you couldn't find a better bunch of ladies on the planet than right here!

Plus my AF from hell has just finished!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!!!

OMG Padbrat! That's AMAZING! Honestly, I was a bit hesitant when I pulled it... because it meant nothing to me in the context of what I knew of your life! But, I figured if that's what the universe wanted you to see, then that's what it wanted you to see! And, it was a pretty positive sounding card! I'm SO excited that it came out right! :yipee: Excited about your tests!!! Also, :yipee: for AF from hell finishing! :hugs: You've really made my week! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I just got back from the drs and it is as I thought the Dr thinks I have had a early m/c or chemical pregnancy ....she was really nice and urges me to still go for the scan for a u/s and transvaginal I have booked for next week....she is a little puzzled re my lighter than normal af bleeding but has told me everybody is different and just to keep monitoring it and also told us to keep doing what we are doing as it seems we did something right....We are hurting right now but I do feel a little better today than yesterday and I am trying to remind myself that at the end of all this we did catch that eggy and we can do it again! Thank you for the warm welcome Ladies XxX

So sorry Madly :hugs: You are absolutely right, you DID catch that eggy and it will happen again for you!

Padbrat! thank you my dear!!!!! :hugs: thank you so much for all your support when I Needed it most :hugs:

I see the number has risen who was it? xxxx

Minimin! I found out on her FF chart in the Chart Stalkers thread! I don't think she even comes to BnB anymore... but I'm really, really happy for her! I remember her very well, and I miss her... So, I often check up on her chart.

Thoughts and Prayers for AfricaQueen just found out she is having another ectopic in her remaining tube.

Really?! I never see her post anymore! Wow! I thought she'd abandoned BnB! Goes to show what I know!!! I'll have to go look and congratulate her! Thanks Deb! :hugs:

Thoughts and Prayers for AfricaQueen just found out she is having another ectopic in her remaining tube.

:cry: That was instant tears for me. OMG! Poor thing! That's awful! Keeping her and her family in my thoughts! Big :hugs: to her! Thanks for letting us know!

Hi there
I'm new here after miscarrying my first pregnancy at 7 weeks :cry:
It's been 5 days now since it started, so feeling better than I was, suppose it's going to be up and down moments.
My partner and I have decided to try again once everything appears back to normal I think we want it even more now but obviously be more anxious about things if/when I conceive again. I'm just hanging to the fact I got pregnant so I can do this as I never took it for granted that I could conceive.

Nice to meet you all and hopefully I will come to know you all a bit better :flower:

Claire

Aww, sweetie! :hugs: I'm sorry you're going through this! You'll definitely get pregnant again!

Lots of virtual hugs Africaqueen your in my thought hon!

foxforce welcome! I am a newbie too, the ladies here are very lovely and very supportive!

Hi Claire, welcome & sorry for your loss :hugs:

:hug::hug: for AfricaQueen, thinking of you hun

Oh no. Did she post saying? I feel awful for her.

Hi there
I'm new here after miscarrying my first pregnancy at 7 weeks :cry:
It's been 5 days now since it started, so feeling better than I was, suppose it's going to be up and down moments.
My partner and I have decided to try again once everything appears back to normal I think we want it even more now but obviously be more anxious about things if/when I conceive again. I'm just hanging to the fact I got pregnant so I can do this as I never took it for granted that I could conceive.

Nice to meet you all and hopefully I will come to know you all a bit better :flower:

Claire

Sorry to have to welcome you to the thread but I hope your stay is a short one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->