TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Vickie,
Nope she hasnt been on but her bump buddies let us know in our One tuber group. I am sure she will appreciate all of the TTCAL support.

:sad1:OMG- thats awful. Thats so sad and unfair. Sometimes i just feel so angry with God.

Africaqueen is in my thoughts

AfricaQueen, I am heartbroken for you. So sorry. :cry:

Sveta, C&J, tryforbaby2, foxforce, madlyttc: :hi: welcome to the thread. Sorry for your losses. :hugs:
(Madly, I have had 2 chemicals and a loss at 8 weeks, so can relate to your sadness)

Sorry :witch: got you Dazed. Hope it's the last one for a long time!

Pad, yay! Glad she's leaving!

Amos, so happy you can start again soon.

Megg, whew! Good job keeping up with all of us. Fab news on the EWCM!

I am still waiting for :witch: to show so I can get started with IVF! Ugh.

Oh Africa queen - my heart totally sank when I read that. I am so, so sorry.

:hugs: for Africaqueen....ugh.

Sorry you have to be here Claire, but welcome to you. It is scary to conceive again after a loss. After two losses, it feels even scarier. And I'm sure the gals with even more losses will concur that it continues to be scary. I had to remind myself that my goal didn't change, I still want a baby, so I had to pick myself up and try again if I ever wanted to get there again. Easier said than done. You'll be ready in your own time.

Sunshyn-I am doing good. Thanks for asking! I am extremely thirsty and tired :sleep:! Those are probably my two biggest symptoms. I have occasional heartburn and queasiness but not too bad yet.

And now for the good news!!! Today my hcg was 228 and progesterone was 34! The hcg nearly quadrupled since Friday!:wohoo: I am allowing myself to have hope that the third time is a charm. Maybe, just maybe, this really IS my sticky bean. I repeat labs on Wednesday. I started my Lovenox injections today for the Thrombophilia. Boo! But...whatever it takes!:ninja:

I just read the post in First trimester that says they are removing her remaining tube. So gutted for her.

I feel bad posting this now but got my second hcg back and it went up from 493 to 1620.

:hugs: Ladies really good news to hear your hcgs levels are rising :hugs:

I just read the post in First trimester that says they are removing her remaining tube. So gutted for her.

I feel bad posting this now but got my second hcg back and it went up from 493 to 1620.

Thats great Vickie :happydance:

Great news Vickie and EPD x

So sad for AfricaQueen, especially as her scan went well the other day :(

OMG! :cry: That's awful about AQ!!! :(

Gorgeous numbers though, Vickie!!! :hugs:

In more bad news, Sassy_TTC is losing her bean too! :cry:

Can i just say - i love my boobs post OV!! They are so nice and perky! Then AF comes and they droop again :(

Random thought of the day lol

:hug: to those who need them. and Congrats to those who have their new BFP.

I've just gotten back from my countryside trip and have come back with lots of PMA and i'm ready to TTC again. I'll catch up again later as there are so many pages to read.

:happydance: nice numbers vic, you too epd xxxx

lots of hugs all around :hugs:

Good to see you back Mary x

Oh ladies...I just wish I could hug everyone and have quick prayers with everyone. Sorry, for the losses ladies, Ive got your hearts in mind.

Deb - I love that your random thoughts are about perky boobs and not serial killing or anything seriously disturbed LOL

Love the boob thought for the day, Deb! Made me smile! :hugs:

Oh ladies...I just wish I could hug everyone and have quick prayers with everyone. Sorry, for the losses ladies, Ive got your hearts in mind.

Deb - I love that your random thoughts are about perky boobs and not serial killing or anything seriously disturbed LOL

Hmmm ... serial killing .... ponders .......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->