TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congrats on your numbers Vickie!
Sad for all the recent losses. It's scary that things can look so perfect one minute and then be devastating the next. It petrifies me. I guess we can only take things one day at a time.

Thinking about all of my TTCAL gals tonight,
Erin

Just remember that their pregnancies have nothing to do with your pregnancy! :hugs: Look at all the ladies who have truly made it! I can't be too long before we have our first "Race" baby!

Great numbers Vic and epd!

Sorry to hear about sassy. :-(

Oh god no, AfricaQueen :cry: I was worried as she hadn't updated her new BFP thread all day... it was all looking so good too. Sending much strength and love darling xxxx

Also hugs and kisses to Sassy :hugs:

Welcome to the new girls, I hope that your stay here is short x

Vic, excellent news on your hcg darling, well done! :yipee: Keep up that PMA, all you newly-preggos - the bad news is no reflection on your own pregnancies :kiss:

Love and hugs to all - and regards also to Deb's breasts :haha: xxxxx

I just read the post in First trimester that says they are removing her remaining tube. So gutted for her.

I feel bad posting this now but got my second hcg back and it went up from 493 to 1620.

OMG! :cry: That's awful about AQ!!! :(

Gorgeous numbers though, Vickie!!! :hugs:

In more bad news, Sassy_TTC is losing her bean too! :cry:

I'm not liking this. We had such a good stage with our numbers going up. :cry:

Can i just say - i love my boobs post OV!! They are so nice and perky! Then AF comes and they droop again :(

Random thought of the day lol

YEY For perky boobs.

:hug: to those who need them. and Congrats to those who have their new BFP.

I've just gotten back from my countryside trip and have come back with lots of PMA and i'm ready to TTC again. I'll catch up again later as there are so many pages to read.

Glad you have some PMA now.

Just remember that their pregnancies have nothing to do with your pregnancy! :hugs: Look at all the ladies who have truly made it! I can't be too long before we have our first "Race" baby!

That's true but you are not very rational in early pg lol. It terrifies me.

Oh god no, AfricaQueen :cry: I was worried as she hadn't updated her new BFP thread all day... it was all looking so good too. Sending much strength and love darling xxxx

Also hugs and kisses to Sassy :hugs:

Welcome to the new girls, I hope that your stay here is short x

Vic, excellent news on your hcg darling, well done! :yipee: Keep up that PMA, all you newly-preggos - the bad news is no reflection on your own pregnancies :kiss:

Love and hugs to all - and regards also to Deb's breasts :haha: xxxxx

Thanks hun. BTW do you know what happened to Tashas thread in first trimester? I am being blind or something as I can't find it and went back about 9 pages.

Girls - Africa queen has posted a thread in 1st trimester this morning. They couldn't save her remaining tube and also had to remove a large cyst from her ovary :cry:

Thanks hun. BTW do you know what happened to Tashas thread in first trimester? I am being blind or something as I can't find it and went back about 9 pages.

Do you mean the Spring Babies one Vic? It's in PAL rather than 1st Tri xx

Do you mean the Spring Babies one Vic? It's in PAL rather than 1st Tri xx

Jeez pregnancy brain is starting early this time. I have been looking for it for days.

Thanks hun. xxx

can i join here? We are TTCAL. I miss my angel. :( We are on our 3rd Femara cycle, upped the dose this cycle to 5mg and just waiting for that Rainbowbaby.

can i join here? We are TTCAL. I miss my angel. :( We are on our 3rd Femara cycle, upped the dose this cycle to 5mg and just waiting for that Rainbowbaby.

Of course you can join

sorry for your loss :hugs: & hope you get your :bfp: soon:dust:

:hugs: hi girls!

Welcome OnErth&InHvn. Sorry for your loss. xx

OMGi just read like 30 pages to catch up.
I'm so sorry to all the recent losses.i hope you manage to get through the next few days as best you can.

I am just so profoundly sad for both AfricaQueen and Sassy. :hugs: to them both.

My heart goes out to AfricaQueen and Sassy_TTC. :hugs:
I am terribly sorry for your loss

How long did anyone bleed for after having a D&C?

I had my D&C a week ago today. The first few days I had horrible cramping and brown spotting. The past two days my cramps are much lighter but my bleeding is abundant and dark red and clotty.

I have an appointment today at 2:15pm, however I am just curious.

Also I was wondering if its ok to start TTC again right away?

Of course you can! :hugs: When was your loss? I only ask so I can add you to the front page!

How long did anyone bleed for after having a D&C?

I had my D&C a week ago today. The first few days I had horrible cramping and brown spotting. The past two days my cramps are much lighter but my bleeding is abundant and dark red and clotty.

I have an appointment today at 2:15pm, however I am just curious.

Also I was wondering if its ok to start TTC again right away?

I didn't want to ignore your question, but I don't have an answer! I'm sure someone will come along and let you know ASAP though! :hugs:

Hi honey I had proper bleeding for about 4 days, then dark stringy bits for a couple of weeks. You mustn't start TTC until you have stopped bleeding as you're at risk of infection. Hope your appointment goes well xx

I was planning on waiting until the bleeding stops but I have read so many different stories about getting pregnant before they start a period and then some loose them. Makes me nervous. Some things say wait 3 cycles and others say wait one cycle while others say they only say that so they can date another pregnancy accurately.

I am hoping to start TTC once the bleeding has stopped completely.

Thank You for your advice. :flower:

I don't think it's clear either way the best thing to do.... some say wait to let your body recover, others say you're more fertile straight after a loss :shrug: Yes, some don't wait for AF and lose their new beans - but equally some don't wait for AF and get a bouncing baby nine months later. It's a personal decision I think :flower:

Hi there tryforbaby2, I had a m/c at 5w+3 on 28/6/10 and stopped bleeding after 6 days. We have decided to start trying straight away. I had a positive ov test yesterday (was previously negative so wasnt left over from pg hormones) so we have been :sex: for the past few days. I felt completely ready to try again and my body has gone completely back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->