TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Fingers crossed Deb! Padbrat- You know what cures seasickness?? WINE!!! lol

Yay me- Cycle #2 before we can TTC is now officially under way!!! And it seems like AF has really missed me because she is making up for lost time...what a bitty!! But I don't care- I have a plan now and feel very confident that my next BFP will result in a BABY!!!
Bring on the end of August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup: I am waiting on AF too so I'll be TTC in August. Hopefully we'll have our BFP's!!!

Why are we down to 92? Who else did we lose Megg?

Learned yesterday that 'heart tree' (who has been an absolute pillar of strength in my Disco Derail thread) is suffering her 3rd loss... D&C scheduled for July 16! :cry:

Right, so can't give blood if there is even a remote chance i'm all up the duff. Something to do with the amount of iron that's removed! Bit gutted, but hopefully a :bfp: will make me feel better lol!

Tea is my new best friend.

I thought that might be the case! :hugs: A BFP will surely make you feel better!

Yay me- Cycle #2 before we can TTC is now officially under way!!! And it seems like AF has really missed me because she is making up for lost time...what a bitty!! But I don't care- I have a plan now and feel very confident that my next BFP will result in a BABY!!!

I love your PMA! :hugs: You're amazing!!! Love you, Sis! xxx

:thumbup: I am waiting on AF too so I'll be TTC in August. Hopefully we'll have our BFP's!!!

August BFP's!!!! :yipee: C'mon August! LOL

I am new to this section on BnB but I absolutely love your awesome attitude!! I have a feeling your next bfp will result in a baby too!!! :happydance:

Oooooh nooooo. That has really upset me - I can't believe that. Where has she posted?

Hey guys! I don't know when can TTC again. My m/c started 21 days ago and finished after a full week, but then I started bleeding again yesterday. I wanted to give it one full cycle before trying again, but I'm so confused about this bleeding, that I don't even know when that's going to be!

Crazy body!

heart tree's post from Disco Derail:

Hi girls, sorry to keep you all waiting. It has been an impossibly long and draining day. I have nothing good to share with you at all. There is a sac measuring 5+1, no yolk, no heartbeat and lots of "debris" in my uterus, which they think is blood. I'm 6+4 today. I basically had to make a decision to terminate the pregnancy on Friday in the operating room, wait until Monday and do it wide awake in my doctor's office or wait it out with the chance of having a miscarriage on the airplane that I'm taking on Tuesday night for my vacation. If it didn't happen on the plane, there would be a chance it would happen on my vacation, the beach perhaps. Lovely choices. Since I've had this procedure both awake and asleep, I opted to be asleep. Being awake for it was the most traumatic experience of my life. Plus that would mean doing it on Monday and then taking a plane on Tuesday. So, I go in this Friday to become un-pregnant. :cry:

My doctor was willing to wait to do another scan in a week but she said it really didn't look good. If I didn't have this vacation, I probably would wait it out another week. But honestly, my gut tells me this one isn't mine to keep, so why wait? Plus, the sooner I get this done, the sooner I will get the bleeding over with. I can't go into the ocean while I'm bleeding. I went to Hawaii 4 days after my first loss and couldn't go in the ocean at all. This time I'm going to Cape Cod and all we do is sit on the beach. I'm hoping I'll stop bleeding for part of the trip.

I'm exhausted and empty. Not much more to say. My 5 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. Might have some wine.

Hey guys! I don't know when can TTC again. My m/c started 21 days ago and finished after a full week, but then I started bleeding again yesterday. I wanted to give it one full cycle before trying again, but I'm so confused about this bleeding, that I don't even know when that's going to be!

Crazy body!

I wish I had answers for you, but I don't! I'm hoping someone can shed some light for you, honey! I'm so sorry you're going through this! :hugs:

I feel just sick for heart tree. Sending her healing energy.

Just a quick update...my hcg slightly more than doubled in 46 hours...went from 228 to 477. Other hormone levels are looking good too. This could be my sticky bean. Trying hard everyday not to be worried and paranoid. I tell myself that if it's meant to be, it will be. I am doing everything I can...progesterone, baby aspirin, Lovenox injections, vitamins....and if it's not meant to be, it's not like worrying about it in advance will make it any easier if something happens. Right??

Good vibes Ladies, good vibes...

Crazy body!

If it's been 21 days, is this not your period?

Just a quick update...my hcg slightly more than doubled in 46 hours...went from 228 to 477. Other hormone levels are looking good too. This could be my sticky bean. Trying hard everyday not to be worried and paranoid. I tell myself that if it's meant to be, it will be. I am doing everything I can...progesterone, baby aspirin, Lovenox injections, vitamins....and if it's not meant to be, it's not like worrying about it in advance will make it any easier if something happens. Right??

Sounds like a good plan, good luck to you xxx:happydance:

21 days since the miscarriage started, so I don't think it's AF. I usually have about a 32 day cycle.

Sounds great, honey! :hugs: I think this one is yours to keep!

heart tree's post from Disco Derail:

Hi girls, sorry to keep you all waiting. It has been an impossibly long and draining day. I have nothing good to share with you at all. There is a sac measuring 5+1, no yolk, no heartbeat and lots of "debris" in my uterus, which they think is blood. I'm 6+4 today. I basically had to make a decision to terminate the pregnancy on Friday in the operating room, wait until Monday and do it wide awake in my doctor's office or wait it out with the chance of having a miscarriage on the airplane that I'm taking on Tuesday night for my vacation. If it didn't happen on the plane, there would be a chance it would happen on my vacation, the beach perhaps. Lovely choices. Since I've had this procedure both awake and asleep, I opted to be asleep. Being awake for it was the most traumatic experience of my life. Plus that would mean doing it on Monday and then taking a plane on Tuesday. So, I go in this Friday to become un-pregnant. :cry:

My doctor was willing to wait to do another scan in a week but she said it really didn't look good. If I didn't have this vacation, I probably would wait it out another week. But honestly, my gut tells me this one isn't mine to keep, so why wait? Plus, the sooner I get this done, the sooner I will get the bleeding over with. I can't go into the ocean while I'm bleeding. I went to Hawaii 4 days after my first loss and couldn't go in the ocean at all. This time I'm going to Cape Cod and all we do is sit on the beach. I'm hoping I'll stop bleeding for part of the trip.

I'm exhausted and empty. Not much more to say. My 5 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. Might have some wine.

My goodness. My heart is aching for her as I was in nearly the same situation as her last week. I had my MC while at the beach July 5th and had to get a d&c done July 6th. We had our vacation for July 3rd to July 10th. I spent it grieving over my baby. No ocean, no pool, no anything.

I am terribly sorry heart tree. You are an incredibly strong woman. That is an extremely difficult decision to make I have to agree. I also would not to choose, IF I werent going on vacation, I'd hold out too, praying for a miracle.

Again, I am sorry. :hugs:

Im new to this thread, so I hope you girls dont mind if I join. Heart Tree I am sorry about your loss, I know how hard it is and my heart goes out to you and everyone else here who has suffered a loss. I have had 3 mc's and just found out on sunday that I am pregnant, so Im nervous and kind of holding back the excitement. I have been having some lower back pain and on and off cramping for the past few days. I hope this pregnancy will be successful, but its hard to stay positive. We will see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->