TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hug: heartree i hope you cna get things sorted swiftly so you can have a nice vacation

Jolly - welcome and congratulations

officially about a year, but in DH mind since christmas, not that anything has changed thats just the day he agreed to trying again, before that he wasn't sure so he was NTNP, but i was trying very very hard

OMG i can't believe its been a year already, maybe i need to join the LTTTC

I got a BFP today at the doctors. Wasnt expecting to test till next week but midwife wanted to see. Im in shock!

Well hang in there you will get your BFP! We had been TTC about 10 months, so sometimes it just takes longer, but it will happen :)

Congrats Sarah

Congrats, Sarah!

Congrats, JolleyGirl!

Big :hugs: to both of you!

I'd love to add you both to the front page, but first I need the month and year of your more recent losses, total number of losses, and date of your BFP! :hugs:

Congratulations & welcome Golleygirl :yipee:

Congratulations Sarah :yipee:

Morning ladies, Im now in my 1st 2ww since my m/c . Ov'ed as normal on cd 16 we bd on cd14,15 and 16. Just got to wait and see now.

C&J fxd you get some good news at the end of your 2ww!!
:dust: Sticky BABY DUST :dust:

Morning ladies, Im now in my 1st 2ww since my m/c . Ov'ed as normal on cd 16 we bd on cd14,15 and 16. Just got to wait and see now.

Me too, had +OPK on monday, so now just have to be patient

:dust: for us both, hope this is our month

Goodluck lynnb I had my positive on tuesday. Hope you get your bfp.

Just a quick update...my hcg slightly more than doubled in 46 hours...went from 228 to 477. Other hormone levels are looking good too. This could be my sticky bean. Trying hard everyday not to be worried and paranoid. I tell myself that if it's meant to be, it will be. I am doing everything I can...progesterone, baby aspirin, Lovenox injections, vitamins....and if it's not meant to be, it's not like worrying about it in advance will make it any easier if something happens. Right??

Good vibes Ladies, good vibes...

Excellent news and a good attitude. I am trying to take the same one but tbh I can't relax and enjoy it.

I got a BFP today at the doctors. Wasnt expecting to test till next week but midwife wanted to see. Im in shock!

Excellent news

officially about a year, but in DH mind since christmas, not that anything has changed thats just the day he agreed to trying again, before that he wasn't sure so he was NTNP, but i was trying very very hard

What is LTTTC?

Debs - I am still keeping everything crossed for your bfp this month.

Im new to this thread, so I hope you girls dont mind if I join. Heart Tree I am sorry about your loss, I know how hard it is and my heart goes out to you and everyone else here who has suffered a loss. I have had 3 mc's and just found out on sunday that I am pregnant, so Im nervous and kind of holding back the excitement. I have been having some lower back pain and on and off cramping for the past few days. I hope this pregnancy will be successful, but its hard to stay positive. We will see what happens!

Welcome Jolley, congratulations on your BFP. I have the crampy backachey problems too, its very unsettling isn't it, good luck Chick xx

Congratulations!! xx

Just a quick update...my hcg slightly more than doubled in 46 hours...went from 228 to 477. Other hormone levels are looking good too. This could be my sticky bean. Trying hard everyday not to be worried and paranoid. I tell myself that if it's meant to be, it will be. I am doing everything I can...progesterone, baby aspirin, Lovenox injections, vitamins....and if it's not meant to be, it's not like worrying about it in advance will make it any easier if something happens. Right??

Good vibes Ladies, good vibes...

Excellent news and a good attitude. I am trying to take the same one but tbh I can't relax and enjoy it.

Excellent news

What is LTTTC?

Debs - I am still keeping everything crossed for your bfp this month.

I think LTTTC is Long Term Trying To Conceive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->