TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg, I got a faint BFP tues night + yesterday.
Unfortunately todays is no darker, so I'm not sure if I'm still BFP or on the way to another :angel: xxx

Megg, I got a faint BFP tues night + yesterday.
Unfortunately todays is no darker, so I'm not sure if I'm still BFP or on the way to another :angel: xxx

Hoping its your BFP, love! :hugs:

Congrats Jolly and Sarah!!! :happydance:
Dan-O I hope this is it for you!!! :bfp: = :baby:
Sticky Dust to us all!

I'm thinking of calling the OBGYN to see if they'll cancel the pelvic ultrasound for Monday. With all the bleeding I just randomly started doing a few days ago, IF there is something "left" in there, I think my body is trying to take care of that on it's own. They were going to do another HCG quant blood draw on Monday anyways, so why not wait to see what the numbers are first?

Plus, I HATE pelvic ultrasounds with a fiery passion

Hi girls, I thought I would update you all. I had my second scan today, it turns out that the 'early pregnancy' he saw on Tuesday was a cavity and so it is a pregnancy in an unknown location, I just got the results and my HCG was just under 300, this doesnt make it any clearer if it is another miscarriage or ectopic so what happens next will depend on Saturdays results. I beyond devastated. :cry::cry:

My iron is really low again at just 6, this happened before but the consultant said it needs to be investigated before we concieve again because my iron will get lower in pregnancy which could send me into heart failure.

This and my aunt dying this week has destroyed me and made me wonder what I did to deserve this.

OMG.... so sad for Heart Tree.... she is such an amazing person I was so hoping that this was the one for her.... I was so happy when she said she had her bfp... I wish I could hug her...

Wine Amos!! Great idea... don't mind if I do .... glass for you too hun? LOL.... great way to pass the time while we bob around in our little boat!

HOORAY FOR AUG BFPs... bring em on girls!!!!! And massive congrats to all the new bfps!

Ohhhh Tasha and Heather.... so crushed for you both... take care of yourselves xx

So sorry Tasha :(
And Heather- thinking of ya sweets!
Congrats to the new BFP's...I remembered who they were until I started typing. Sorry!! LOL

Tasha & Heather, I was so sad to read your posts. Thinking of you! :hugs: xx

Hi girls, I thought I would update you all. I had my second scan today, it turns out that the 'early pregnancy' he saw on Tuesday was a cavity and so it is a pregnancy in an unknown location, I just got the results and my HCG was just under 300, this doesnt make it any clearer if it is another miscarriage or ectopic so what happens next will depend on Saturdays results. I beyond devastated. :cry::cry:

My iron is really low again at just 6, this happened before but the consultant said it needs to be investigated before we concieve again because my iron will get lower in pregnancy which could send me into heart failure.

This and my aunt dying this week has destroyed me and made me wonder what I did to deserve this.

Oh my goodness! I am terribly sorry :hugs: Nothing I can say can make you feel better but please know that I am devastated for you and that I am agood listener.

I'm thinking of calling the OBGYN to see if they'll cancel the pelvic ultrasound for Monday. With all the bleeding I just randomly started doing a few days ago, IF there is something "left" in there, I think my body is trying to take care of that on it's own. They were going to do another HCG quant blood draw on Monday anyways, so why not wait to see what the numbers are first?

Plus, I HATE pelvic ultrasounds with a fiery passion

Ugh....I hate them too; especially while you are MC'ing or bleeding heavy after the d&c.....feels uber gross and uncomfortable. Damned Pelvic Exams!

:hugs:

Congrats, Sarah!

Congrats, JolleyGirl!

Big :hugs: to both of you!

I'd love to add you both to the front page, but first I need the month and year of your more recent losses, total number of losses, and date of your BFP! :hugs:

May 22, 2010. Total number of losses 2 BFP for this one was July 14th

Thanks everyone!!!

Morning ladies, Im now in my 1st 2ww since my m/c . Ov'ed as normal on cd 16 we bd on cd14,15 and 16. Just got to wait and see now.

Morning ladies, Im now in my 1st 2ww since my m/c . Ov'ed as normal on cd 16 we bd on cd14,15 and 16. Just got to wait and see now.

Me too, had +OPK on monday, so now just have to be patient

:dust: for us both, hope this is our month

Goodluck lynnb I had my positive on tuesday. Hope you get your bfp.

I also had my first + opk on Monday since MC. :dust: :dust: FX we all get our sticky bfp

Congratulations to all the BFP's and my condolences to the recent losses. It's such a happy/sad thread. At least we can all be here for each other through the good and bad. This site has totally saved me since my loss.

I have a question for you girls, and I know it's totally personal and really only I can answer it, BUT... this week I thought I might possibly be pregnant (two weeks after mc). I have all the signs I had first time round (heartburn, cramps, lower back pain, sore tingly boobs...), but it seems a bit fast. Possible, but likely? We have had sex, but he pulled out (I know, real great method of BC but whatever). So I suppose anything is possible... That being said, I am now more convinced that I am actually ovulating, based on an abundance of cm and I have never seen it so stretchy before. This means I am ovulating and not pregnant yet right? Which leads to my question- do we go for it? Or do we wait for a full cycle??? I am ready emotionally, I just worry if we don't wait, my chances of having another mc are increased? I am just not very patient and I feel like my body is telling me something..... plus I am crazy horny (TMI) and it is our 6 yr anniversary of being together today. :happydance:

My doctor told us to wait a cycle, "for dating purposes". Doesn't seem like a proper reason to wait... but I am still so unsure. My rational side is telling me to be patient, but my 'I was just pg two weeks ago wants to be pg again now side' says do it. :wacko:

:baby: thoughts?

The stretchy CM means that you're probably ovulating or just about to and it's the best time to have sex for conception.
For me, I'm going to wait a cycle, just to make sure my body has time to heal and "calm down".

Of course, I'm still bleeding, after I thought I finished the M/C weeks ago, so who knows? I'm starting to worry about when/if I'll have normal AF again!
:shrug:

Heather and Tasha! :hugs:

Congrats, Sarah!

Congrats, JolleyGirl!

Big :hugs: to both of you!

I'd love to add you both to the front page, but first I need the month and year of your more recent losses, total number of losses, and date of your BFP! :hugs:

May 22, 2010. Total number of losses 2 BFP for this one was July 14th

Thanks everyone!!!

Adding you now! :hugs: Congrats again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back