TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulations Deb!!! I am so thrilled for you!!

Wishing a wonderful, healthy 9 months.

See ya in PAL!

Michelle XX

Way to go Deb!!!:happydance:
Congrats to everyone else with their lovely BFP's!!!! Can't remember them all which means we must be nearing the 100 mark!!! WOO HOO!!!:happydance:

Megg...I wanna be top of that list with you pllllease?!!!:winkwink: There are quite a few girls here who had a loss in October like me who have now got their sticky beans, so really hoping the SI's do it for me this time!:thumbup:

Ovulating as we speak, so FX'd!:thumbup:

Congrats to the new bfps! As we are having good news I'll share mine if that's ok-had early scan today which showed nice little heartbeat! Would just like to say thanks so much to everyone on here who helped me through the mmc and ttc stress after! Lots of sticky dust to everyone here! Xx p.s I will carry on stalking on here too if that's ok, I want to see everyone get bfps! Xx

:wohoo:DEB!!:wohoo:So Happy For You!!!:wohoo:

Congrats to all of the other recent BFPs!

Heather, glad they didn't find anything "wrong" with you.

:hugs: to all of the recent losses :hugs:

I am home from my quick trip to CA. I am sooo glad to be home! So far so good, no spotting or anything to worry about. I have an ultrasound on the 26th. I worry sometimes because I don't feel terribly sick or anything but I guess it is not necessary to feel sick in order to have a successful pregnancy. I am very tired, still thirsty, bbs are slightly sore, mild heartburn at least once a day usually, lots of peeing, and occasional small cramps for a few minutes here and there. I think I am doing a good job of staying calm but I won't lie, I worry every time I go to the bath room that I am going to see blood. Giving myself the injections is not a lot of fun and my belly looks like a war zone but hey, whatever it takes.

EPD

That's great news Rainbow!

:cry: to the war zone belly Epd, but like you said, whatever it takes!

Aww ur so lovely. Really hope your body starts playing the game soon!

Thanks, honey! :hugs: I absolutely can't wait to join you!

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!!!

:hugs: to all of you still having trouble.

I am such a lurker on this thread! I am here everyday, but I am currently awaiting my 1st af after the mc. :coffee: Should be soon. Can't wait to get on the crazy ttc bandwagon again, and even looking forward to the dreaded 2ww. :thumbup:

:hugs: Hoping she shows soon so you can get back in the game!

Way to go Deb!!!:happydance:
Congrats to everyone else with their lovely BFP's!!!! Can't remember them all which means we must be nearing the 100 mark!!! WOO HOO!!!:happydance:

Megg...I wanna be top of that list with you pllllease?!!!:winkwink: There are quite a few girls here who had a loss in October like me who have now got their sticky beans, so really hoping the SI's do it for me this time!:thumbup:

Ovulating as we speak, so FX'd!:thumbup:

I'd love that, sweetie! :hugs: I really would!!! SI have helped a lot of people... although they seem to have failed me this cycle! Silly ovaries! :blush:

Congrats to the new bfps! As we are having good news I'll share mine if that's ok-had early scan today which showed nice little heartbeat! Would just like to say thanks so much to everyone on here who helped me through the mmc and ttc stress after! Lots of sticky dust to everyone here! Xx p.s I will carry on stalking on here too if that's ok, I want to see everyone get bfps! Xx

That's fantastic!!! :yipee: I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

:wohoo:DEB!!:wohoo:So Happy For You!!!:wohoo:

Congrats to all of the other recent BFPs!

Heather, glad they didn't find anything "wrong" with you.

:hugs: to all of the recent losses :hugs:

I am home from my quick trip to CA. I am sooo glad to be home! So far so good, no spotting or anything to worry about. I have an ultrasound on the 26th. I worry sometimes because I don't feel terribly sick or anything but I guess it is not necessary to feel sick in order to have a successful pregnancy. I am very tired, still thirsty, bbs are slightly sore, mild heartburn at least once a day usually, lots of peeing, and occasional small cramps for a few minutes here and there. I think I am doing a good job of staying calm but I won't lie, I worry every time I go to the bath room that I am going to see blood. Giving myself the injections is not a lot of fun and my belly looks like a war zone but hey, whatever it takes.

EPD

Sounds like all good stuff... 6 days to go!!! :hugs: You better report in with the good news after the scan!

congrats to all our bfp's and fx for everyone still waiting.

:dust: :dust:

I haven't seen you about in forever! :hugs: How are you????

Thankyou for updating megg,kept meaning to update here. Only 10dpo but I'm having pma and praying it's a sticky bean.

Good luck ladies xxx

Congratulations Lovehearts and of course Deb! Get your arses over to Spring Babies in PAL immediately!

Rainbowpea, excellent scan news :yipee:

Congrats lovehearts!

See you have added me already Megg u eager beaver!

I can't help it! I'm very excited for you! I might have posted about you in my journal too! :blush: You completed the trifecta of my 2009 bump buddies who suffered losses when I did! It just leaves me to join you lot... and I'd have gladly taken a slot further back in line for you 3! Now, it shoves me up to the top of the list... at least, I suppose that's how this is supposed to work! LOL

and me megg! Don't leave me behind!! Xx

I hope it doesn't take me long to get a sticky BFP. I'm feeling a little down about it today.

Congratulations to all the new :bfp:

So sorry for all the new losses.

:dust: to everyone!

Congratz ladies on the new :bfp: And So sorry about all the losses:cry: Hopefully more of us ladies will have spring babies :dust:

Congrats Deb!!! I'm so happy for you.

You'll get your STICKY BFP Megg, I have faith in you!

Congrats lovehearts!

See you have added me already Megg u eager beaver!

I can't help it! I'm very excited for you! I might have posted about you in my journal too! :blush: You completed the trifecta of my 2009 bump buddies who suffered losses when I did! It just leaves me to join you lot... and I'd have gladly taken a slot further back in line for you 3! Now, it shoves me up to the top of the list... at least, I suppose that's how this is supposed to work! LOL

and me megg! Don't leave me behind!! Xx

I'm definitely not leaving you behind, gorgeous! They were only the 3 that happened to lose their angels within the same week or two as me... and I read about all their losses on the very same day... only 2 days after my bleed at begun! So, the 3 of them stick in my mind as a very particular group. Of course, I intend to see you through to a BFP too... Likely before me since your ovaries are working properly! :hugs: I could never forget you! :kiss:

I hope it doesn't take me long to get a sticky BFP. I'm feeling a little down about it today.

:hugs: Me too, honey! We will! We all will!!! :hugs:

I lost my first in March of 2007. I was only 6 weeks. I lost my last one on June 21st of this year and was a bit over 6 weeks then too. It happened at the same point both times. I'm soooooo bumming out today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->