TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm good thanks hun, time seems to be passing quickly at the moment which is nice. Means to an ends - glad the Provera worked for you and you can get on with fun stuff! xxx

Holy crap deb has a ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya hoo!

I think since I apparently just had an AF, that I'll try to convince hubby to start trying this cycle. I only have one ovary left, so let's not waste any of those eggs, am I right?

:p

I always want everyone to try 100% of the time! LOL So, YES! :yipee:

Oh, the OBGYN's office just called. My HCG finally dropped into the 20's (as of the 19th). They want to take blood again August 2 and then every 2 weeks until it bottoms at 0. I thought the bleeding I just had was a period, but with 20-something HCG in the blood, is that even possible? Hmm.. I swear, this miscarriage has been way more complicated than my other one. Of course, I never followed up with anyone back then either, so maybe if I had, it would have been more complicated

It maybe could be... I don't know for sure though! :hugs: Glad its dropping!

I have a feeling that it might be almost zero at this point. If it was 20 on Monday, it should be gone by now.

Heather why don't you try FRER and see if you get a BFN, that might help you a little

I agree... FRER might set your mind even more at ease!

Had blood work done today because I was having a big freak out. I was convinced my pregnancy symptoms were fading and that I was going to miscarry. I mean, literally convinced. I didn't think breasts were sore anymore, wasn't having heartburn, felt like I was having mild cramps, etc. I think it comes with the territory after having two losses. My mom explained it well today when we were talking and she said it's like having Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I thought that was pretty profound coming from mom, especially since I am the mental health professional! :wacko:Why the hell didn't I think of that??

I called my doc first thing this am and asked if they could get me in for some blood work and exam. Turns out things still look good, very good even!!! Hcg was 7,862! (Doc was hoping for at least 4,000) Did an ultrasound and saw the gestational sac and yolk. Have an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday, hope to see the heartbeat! Please oh Please let us see the heartbeat. Let there be a little one in there!

Congrats Deb!! Im so excited for YOu!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
And Congrats for any New BFPs I missed...

Sorry everyone i been M.I.A Im still battling Gallstones...but only the bright side dr. is taking every precaution to protect my lil bean, which today I got to Hear a Heart beat for the first time!!

Hope YOu all are doing well!! Happy Bedding and Baby Dust!!!!

Congratulations debgreasby, hoping you have a H&H 9 months :happydance:

:hugs: to all those that got AF

Great news about your no.s EpdTTC, hope you get to see a heartbeat on Thursday

It must be really great to hear the heartbeat SunShyn2205, sorry to hear about the gallstones, hope it's sorted soon :hugs:

Keeping everything crossed that all goes well for the all the BFPs

Congrats Deb love the ticker

Awesome numbers Epd!!!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Hugs to you all.

Today, I finally starting up knitting charity baby/preemie hats again. I have mixed feelings. One of these days, I'd like to knit stuff for a baby of my own. It seems like I'm always making something for others.

You'll definitely be making stuff for your own baby one day soon... You're just practicing so its all perfect when the time comes!

Today, I finally starting up knitting charity baby/preemie hats again. I have mixed feelings. One of these days, I'd like to knit stuff for a baby of my own. It seems like I'm always making something for others.

It's all building up credits in the Bank of Karma, Heather, good for you :hugs:

here's the hat. I'm only 20 rows in out of 48, so it's got a ways to go

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/heather_dw/knit_firsthat072310.jpg

Here's the link to the pictures of some of the other hats I've made, just to see what they look like finished
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2060458&id=1183143687&l=d34d44a03b

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->