TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I have also been MIA. Congrats to the new bfp's and :hugs: for the new members. Sorry for your losses.

Not sure what I've updated, Af arrived and I started taking the bcp. I start my Lupron on Wednesday and I am so excited to get moving. I love this renewed hope! :happydance:

here's the hat. I'm only 20 rows in out of 48, so it's got a ways to go

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/heather_dw/knit_firsthat072310.jpg

Here's the link to the pictures of some of the other hats I've made, just to see what they look like finished
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2060458&id=1183143687&l=d34d44a03b

I think those are great Heather, would love one of the heart hats for my next BFP(when I get one), my mother knits for her local prem baby unit too.

Heather-beautiful hats. That is really such a loving thing to do! Certainly good Karma in my book.

Loving the renewed hope Bizy!

Amy-Hugs to you. Miss seeing you here but I can certainly understand being MIA

Beautiful hats Heather, good on you Hun x

Good luck Bizy!! x

Adorable hats, Heather!!! :) Such a sweet thing to do!

Good luck, Jen! Everything crossed for you! So excited for your IVF cycle! Can't wait for your BFP! :hugs:

i got my :bfp: last friday, i thought i would update you ladies now that my lines are sooooooo dark :happydance:

New month started for us yesterday... Who's going to be our first :bfp: of the 7th month?

The hats and bootees are beautiful Heather. I really must buck up my own selfless knitting and crocheting projects. Will be making blankets for Hedgewitch's angel packs for grieving parents when I go on Mat Leave :)

Today, I finally starting up knitting charity baby/preemie hats again. I have mixed feelings. One of these days, I'd like to knit stuff for a baby of my own. It seems like I'm always making something for others.

What a nice thing to do. I want you to know that when my son was in the NICU, he received several hats & booties made by volunteers, and they were very special to us. I have them saved in his memory box. You are touching lives-and you will knit for your own one day :)

Evening ladies, well my 1st 2ww since my m/c is almost at an end. Cant bare the thought of af turning up , have been getting gut feeling im pregnant again but im not sure whether its just all in my head because of my m/c and wanting to be pregnant again so much.

Heather, as Firedancer said, you have no idea how much your work is touching others. My son was born at 23 weeks and since you can't buy clothes to fit a baby that tiny we relied on the clothing and blankets people donated for such tiny little ones. I now keep his little outfit and blanket in my memory box and they mean the world to me. You are helping parents who are watching their babies fight for their lives and parents who may have had a stillborn premature baby and though you do not know them and they do not know you, they will always be grateful that someone like you made a part of the experience just a little bit easier :)

Thanks for nice comments, guys. I thought "well, if I can't do it for myself... I'll do it for some people that need it". I've never donated before, so when I take these in, it will be my first time. I'm thinking of asking my OBGYN to go with me. She's super sweet and that's the main hospital she works in, but she's busy and I don't know if she'll have time to do it.

I've been working for the last few days on cleaning/packing. Holy smokes, it's impossible. You try to clean but end up making more mess/clutter. I took everything out of the closet in the bedroom and there was black mold on the wall. I was so mad! Hubby took some Mr Clean to it and it's gone, but I'm going to tell the landlord here about it. He probably needs to tear up the drywall there and take a look inside. Ugh. Glad I'm moving. Both miscarriages happened while we lived here, so maybe this place is bad luck! We start moving in less than a week and I'm not even close to being done. Starting to stress about it a little bit. I should be in there cleaning again, but I'm procrastinating like crazy.

Evening ladies, well my 1st 2ww since my m/c is almost at an end. Cant bare the thought of af turning up , have been getting gut feeling im pregnant again but im not sure whether its just all in my head because of my m/c and wanting to be pregnant again so much.

Oooh! I hope you're right! When are you testing? :hugs:

Heather, as Firedancer said, you have no idea how much your work is touching others. My son was born at 23 weeks and since you can't buy clothes to fit a baby that tiny we relied on the clothing and blankets people donated for such tiny little ones. I now keep his little outfit and blanket in my memory box and they mean the world to me. You are helping parents who are watching their babies fight for their lives and parents who may have had a stillborn premature baby and though you do not know them and they do not know you, they will always be grateful that someone like you made a part of the experience just a little bit easier :)

That made me :cry: so much reading it! :hugs:

Thanks for nice comments, guys. I thought "well, if I can't do it for myself... I'll do it for some people that need it". I've never donated before, so when I take these in, it will be my first time. I'm thinking of asking my OBGYN to go with me. She's super sweet and that's the main hospital she works in, but she's busy and I don't know if she'll have time to do it.

I've been working for the last few days on cleaning/packing. Holy smokes, it's impossible. You try to clean but end up making more mess/clutter. I took everything out of the closet in the bedroom and there was black mold on the wall. I was so mad! Hubby took some Mr Clean to it and it's gone, but I'm going to tell the landlord here about it. He probably needs to tear up the drywall there and take a look inside. Ugh. Glad I'm moving. Both miscarriages happened while we lived here, so maybe this place is bad luck! We start moving in less than a week and I'm not even close to being done. Starting to stress about it a little bit. I should be in there cleaning again, but I'm procrastinating like crazy.

If nothing else, moving will be a fresh start in a place without those memories of the MC's floating about in it. I really wish I were in a position to do the same! :hugs: I hope the move goes quickly and easily for you from here on out!

I am so mad!
I stopped bleeding (again) on Monday evening. I just went to the bathroom because I felt something and I'm bleeding AGAIN! I'm angry and disappointed. How am I ever supposed to TTC again if I can't even go 3 weeks without bleeding? They told me on Monday that it looked like I had ovulated recently and I had fluid around the ovary, so I had counted my last round of bleeding as a period. Now, I'm not sure what to count this bleeding. Did I not have a period then? If I didn't, what was that bleeding all about and what is this bleeding. Is this the AF now? I bled last week for a full 7 days, so what the heck was it if not an AF. I could call the OBGYN on Monday, but I'm pretty sure that the nurses will just tell me "it takes time for your body to adjust" yadda yadda, but that doesn't answer my questions.

Ugh.. I don't know what to do/think or how to chart this

I am so mad!
I stopped bleeding (again) on Monday evening. I just went to the bathroom because I felt something and I'm bleeding AGAIN! I'm angry and disappointed. How am I ever supposed to TTC again if I can't even go 3 weeks without bleeding? They told me on Monday that it looked like I had ovulated recently and I had fluid around the ovary, so I had counted my last round of bleeding as a period. Now, I'm not sure what to count this bleeding. Did I not have a period then? If I didn't, what was that bleeding all about and what is this bleeding. Is this the AF now? I bled last week for a full 7 days, so what the heck was it if not an AF. I could call the OBGYN on Monday, but I'm pretty sure that the nurses will just tell me "it takes time for your body to adjust" yadda yadda, but that doesn't answer my questions.

Ugh.. I don't know what to do/think or how to chart this

If you had ovulated recently as of Monday (6 days ago)... You could have already been 2-3dpo at that point. So, you might just have a really short LP until your body sorts itself out. 8-9 days... maybe even 10 days depending on how recently you'd ovulated. I can't seem to find good info on how long the fluid around your ovary lasts after ovulation. But, this could be AF right on time. I know its not exactly optimal... but it could be things sorting themselves out. A normal cycle can be anywhere between 21 and 35 days. I'm guessing you're around the low end of that right now! Of course, I'm not a doctor... but that's my humble opinion! :hugs: I'm sorry this is all so hard! :(

Im not going to test unless my af is late just cant bare the thought of seeing one line.

Im not going to test unless my af is late just cant bare the thought of seeing one line.

Understandable! Hoping she never shows and you get that sticky BFP!

:wave: hi Megg!
You can update me on the first page now! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back