TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks! It still really early, so I'm super nervous...

:wave: hi Megg!
You can update me on the first page now! :winkwink:

EEK! Okay! I wanted to, but I wanted to be sure you were okay with it first! :hugs: Yay! :yipee: I've wanted to do this for a whole day! Quite exciting! LOL

Congrats again, love :flower:

Edit: I would still greatly like to be #100... and have it stick! That would make me quite happy! LOL

Woohooooooo congratulations Jaymes! Almost at a hundred girls! :yipee:

:wave: hi Megg!
You can update me on the first page now! :winkwink:

EEK! Okay! I wanted to, but I wanted to be sure you were okay with it first! :hugs: Yay! :yipee: I've wanted to do this for a whole day! Quite exciting! LOL

Congrats again, love :flower:

Edit: I would still greatly like to be #100... and have it stick! That would make me quite happy! LOL

I think that'd make all of us quite happy too Megg!! x

Girls I am putting a call out for some PMA and words of encouragement.

I started having a little bit of brown spotting yesterday (it looks kind of like the gunk you get towards the end of your period, sorry if TMI). Of course with my history of two losses I immediately felt freaked. I am having some achiness too but I can't really tell if it is any different than the achiness I have been having since I found out I was pregnant. Luckily for me, my doc is open on Sunday. So I called this morning and doc said to come in.

Here's the good news: We saw a strong heartbeat at exactly 6 weeks. :thumbup: Here's the not so good news: My hcg didn't double in 72 hours. :nope:My hcg was 7862 and my progesterone was 24 on Thursday July 22 and today (July 25) hcg was 13377 and progesterone was 23. It has been at least doubling every 48 hours and now it didn't double in 72 hours.

Doc said anytime there is spotting there is a risk of threatened miscarriage but he was hopeful about the heartbeat. I go back Thursday, unless the spotting gets worse. I want to be excited about seeing the heartbeat but the spotting combined with the lack of doubling makes me consumed with worry. I am sick with anxiety. I'm trying hard to relax and think positive because I know how bad stress is for the baby. I think anyone else would think I am a neurotic nut but I know that you gals with losses can probably understand my panic.

aww erin, try not to worry, even tho thats the last thing u wana hear! All you can do is relax, the brown could just be old blood from last months AF, and yaye for a heartbeat! Sometimes hcg doesnt exactly double either, it can dip sometimes too and go right back up, and it did rise quite a bit! . I have everything crossed that it goes ok! :)

I started having a little bit of brown spotting yesterday (it looks kind of like the gunk you get towards the end of your period, sorry if TMI). Of course with my history of two losses I immediately felt freaked. I am having some achiness too but I can't really tell if it is any different than the achiness I have been having since I found out I was pregnant. Luckily for me, my doc is open on Sunday. So I called this morning and doc said to come in.

Here's the good news: We saw a strong heartbeat at exactly 6 weeks. :thumbup: Here's the not so good news: My hcg didn't double in 72 hours. :nope:My hcg was 7862 and my progesterone was 24 on Thursday July 22 and today (July 25) hcg was 13377 and progesterone was 23. It has been at least doubling every 48 hours and now it didn't double in 72 hours.

Doc said anytime there is spotting there is a risk of threatened miscarriage but he was hopeful about the heartbeat. I go back Thursday, unless the spotting gets worse. I want to be excited about seeing the heartbeat but the spotting combined with the lack of doubling makes me consumed with worry. I am sick with anxiety. I'm trying hard to relax and think positive because I know how bad stress is for the baby. I think anyone else would think I am a neurotic nut but I know that you gals with losses can probably understand my panic.

Hi Honey, I know what you're going through. I'm 7 weeks tomorrow after 3 losses at various early stages(i have a 4 year old too) and its not fun.

When some of the others see your post i'm sure they'll have some more advice but have a look on this site www.betabase.info and check your levels on there. Good luck Hun xx :hugs:

Congrats Jaymes!

EpdTTC- Ill pray for you! fxd your numbers start to double!!

Megg- How are you Hun??

I hope everyone is Doing Well! :hugs:

hopin 4 bfp soon lost our angel at 9wks on june 30th 2010

Sorry for your loss, hun! :hugs: I'll add you ASAP!

Lizzie is right! I totally understand the panic though. They push so hard to say that the numbers must double every 48-72 hours... but life is rarely perfect! There is a large percentage of the population who NEVER has HCG drawn... especially for comparison every few days. Do you know how many of those women probably could see a 2-3 day span when the numbers didn't double if someone were checking? You know how every textbook says that the menstrual cycle is some magical thing where every woman on earth has her period, ovulates 14 days later, and then has her period again in another 14 days? And, having even moderately unprotected sex a single time results in babies? Well, that's just not always true! And, yours is off by a tiny bit this time. Your numbers are still rising (which is more important than the speed at which they rise)... and you SAW A HEARTBEAT!!! Its okay! :hugs:

Congrats Jaymes!

EpdTTC- Ill pray for you! fxd your numbers start to double!!

Megg- How are you Hun??

I hope everyone is Doing Well! :hugs:

I'm actually okay! How are you and beanie?

Hi girls,
i have been to the doctor and am starting clomid 100mg today. So hopefully i should ovulate in about 11 ro 14 days. I'm so excited i can't wait.:happydance:

Congrats to the new BFP and :hug: to the new losses

Hi girlies, can you add me please? i had a mc in May, really really hope i get my bfp soon and that its a sticky one this time [-o<[-o<[-o<

hope there is plenty of :bfp: this month!!
xx

Sure, sweetie! :hugs: I'm so sorry about your loss! A quick BFP to you!

Hello EPDTTC,

I hope the bleed has stopped.

During this pregnancy i had a scan at 6 weeks and they told me they could see a 'collection of blood' that would come away or dissolve. Exactly a week later i had the icky brown stuff i think you are describing. It was (sorry, TMI) kinda thick and creamy and browny coloured. I sobbed buckets but had an app with the Doc an hour later so just went to tell her. She got me in for an emergency ultrasound and all was well. The collection of blood had completely gone and the little fella was a tiny weeny bit bigger. We too got to hear the heartbeat and i have never felt so relieved.

So, bleeding is not always bad. Sometimes your body just needs to expel some left over blood. Try to keep positive. Good luck for thurs.

Michelle XX

I finished the baby hat the other day. First charity preemie/baby hat since the miscarriage.

Here it is!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31690315&l=aedcfc4dd4&id=1183143687

then I made another one! If you go to the next picture in the album, it should show you the other hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->