TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Megg- so happy you are one step closer to a stick bfp! Good Luck!!
I have a progesterone deficiency and only after 3 miscarriages did anyone one take me seriously!! Err!! I tried with my second pregnancy to get testing done and everyone refused to see me until I was 10 weeks which I never made it as I miscarried 2 weeks before my apt.! And it really bothers me that if they would of done 1 effin blood test when I asked I would have a 3 month old baby right now... Sorry I'm venting lol, it's just awful that set a limit to how many losses one can have, like our babies were nothing being lost, before they will test you! Plain awful!

Its a horrible shame! That's so painful that you knew and no one would listen. I'm so sorry, honey! :hugs: Getting my results has brought up a lot of those feelings for me too. I'm eternally grateful that I was allowed to be tested after only 2 losses.

For the rest of you girls.... TEST!!!

Lucy- I will test again Monday before I go to the doc, but I have had absolutely no symptoms...and the one symptom I ALWAYS get is sore bb's. I just like to waste those dollar general tests ;)

Dietrad, you not gonna test then? Boy you have great restraint there! :winkwink:

I'm caving! I'm going to buy a test during my lunch break! Work doesn't like last minute requests to leave early so I really need to know today if I need an apt tomorrow. I'm soooo anxious! :wacko:

Amos, I know what you mean. However, after my last MC, my PMT symptoms changed into what used to be my pregnancy symptoms....messed up my head pretty good! So you never know....it ain't over til AF arrives! Next time I am pregnant, I will prob not have a clue until BFP! You are still in there.
:kiss:

hi everyone ...i'm new to this site & thought id give it a bash :)

I miscarried on the 5th July This year ,,, & was wondering , is it true what they say that you ARE more fertile after a miscarriage ? i know they say to wait at least one cycle ,, but this is only for there own benefit ...thanks ..X

Stopping by quick while still on vacation. Hope all is well. Let's keep those bfp's coming!
Welcome new gals. Sorry for your losses.

Yeah- I know it's not technically over til she shows her face, so that's why I will take another test on Monday for shits and grins LOL
Welcome Fergie- so sorry for your loss. They do say you are more fertile after mc...I know I was with each one. They ended in losses, but that's because I actually had something wrong with me!!
Dietrad- ooooh.....hurry!!! I can't wait for you to test!!
Bizzy- hope you are enjoying your vacation!!!!

hi everyone ...i'm new to this site & thought id give it a bash :)

I miscarried on the 5th July This year ,,, & was wondering , is it true what they say that you ARE more fertile after a miscarriage ? i know they say to wait at least one cycle ,, but this is only for there own benefit ...thanks ..X

Its true for a lot of people! :hugs: I'll add you! Welcome to the thread, but I wish you didn't have to be here, honey!

Stopping by quick while still on vacation. Hope all is well. Let's keep those bfp's coming!
Welcome new gals. Sorry for your losses.

Enjoy your vacation! 1 day till stimming!!!! :yipee:

I'm :bfp:!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! :wohoo: CONGRATS! I'm SOOOOO excited for you, Dietra!!!! :hugs: EEK! :yipee:

Edit: I need to put your BFP up, but I just realized that I don't have you on the list yet somehow. When was your loss? Was it the only one? I'll get you added ASAP after I know!

awwwwwww congratulations Dietra!!!! :):):) , how long had you been trying for? <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxox put ur feet up <3 ..x

Thank you so much girls!!!!! :kiss:

Meggs, I MC once April 25th @ 8wks.....Fergie, overall we've been trying since January.

I'm really happy! But until I get blood work that says this little bean is okay and will be for April 18th, I'm still going to worry....

So Happy For You ...I'm Sure Everything Will Be Fine :D ... X

Whoooooooooooooooooooooo, congratulations Dietra! Come and say hello in PAL!

Welcome Fergie, hope your stay here is short xx

Whoooooooooooooooooooooo, congratulations Dietra! Come and say hello in PAL!

Welcome Fergie, hope your stay here is short xx

Me Too! Got a Few Symptom's , But I Dont Know If This Is Still Too Early To be even Having Symptoms :shrug:

Iv been feeling tired , Getting heartburn, Feeling really hot & flustered and had this sharp niggling pain just under my left hip bone ,,,

:dust: To everyone! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats again Dietrad! :happydance:

Hey Megg, am I on the list? I can't remember lol
:hugs:

Fergie, I had classic temp dip and spike after my first AF post MC and since then it's been creeping down, then creeping up, nothing definitive like the first cycle. So if you get your AF, don't worry, you'll still have a great chance in August and overall it's healthier to have one cycle.

Good luck to you and all my BnB girls! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"