TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

That was my biggest thing... I had to know why first. But, my circumstances were a bit different... I had next to nothing happening after implantation... just enough to get a small sac formed and no embryo detected inside. But, then I never naturally MC'd... even by 10-12 weeks (7-9 weeks after growth stopped). There had to be a reason I wasn't losing them naturally. And, the lack of a proper rise explains why I'd not have gotten the sharp drop needed to start bleeding. I wonder if my body would have EVER cooperated and expelled everything on its own, or if it would just have kept failing to notice?

It's an interesting question that's for sure, thank goodness you got some answers. :thumbup:

My two were similar to yours in that there was barely any growth either time, second time a tiny empty sac, but my body did miscarry them on it's own.

I wish they would offer you help after two MC's in UK, I wasn't up to making a fuss, so lets see what happens 3rd time. :shrug:

Glad it was such a positive day for you.
:hugs:

It's an interesting question that's for sure, thank goodness you got some answers. :thumbup:

My two were similar to yours in that there was barely any growth either time, second time a tiny empty sac, but my body did miscarry them on it's own.

I wish they would offer you help after two MC's in UK, I wasn't up to making a fuss, so lets see what happens 3rd time. :shrug:

Glad it was such a positive day for you.
:hugs:

If I had any other doctor, I wouldn't have gotten help either. She was just nice enough to listen! I hope you never have to seek more help and get a sticky one ASAP! :hugs:

Megg,
I am so glad that your appointment went well and that you got some answers. Yay for your appointment on the 28th! I hope that you get progesterone supplements ASAP. They really can help with building up the lining and proper implantation. I have been on prog supp since 3 dpo and will be on them until 10 or 12 wks I think. I might have leftovers, when doc takes me off ;) I'm pretty sure sharing prescription meds is illegal...but....

Good luck with the phentermine-I took it for a short time a few years back. It did help me lose weight but the side effects were pretty scary. I'm actually surprised to hear that a doctor would advocate its use, but she is the one with the medical degree, not me!

I was on it before with no side effects... So, I think that's why she was okay with it probably.

As far as sharing prescription drugs, the USPS has facilitated that for me more times than I care to admit... All for good reasons though... Never "fun" drugs! LOL I didn't know you were in Ohio! What part?

Sis- I've already told you- but YAY for answers and starting anew!!! I'm so glad you are feeling more positive about this whole experience. In the end it will be SO worth it!!!

Well- I just bought out the dollar general store of their $1 pregnancy tests. I know that I really don't need them this month (even though I will be POAS every day for a week!), but I thought I would buy them while they actually had them in stock!!! I want to go pee on one now at 8 DPO....somebody shoot me!! LOL

I feel ya Amos, I am 7 dpo or so today. Went and got two dollar store cheapies so I don't have to use my expensive one unless there is a glimmer of hope. Like you I don't feel to confident, but I can always hold out hope.

When will you test Dazed? I said I would wait til Saturday, but since I found these cheapies, I am going to start tomorrow. Why, I don't know, cause it's not going to be positive, but I guess stranger things have happened!

Oh, I've never been to the Cleveland area... only Cinci!

Thanks, Sis! :hugs:

I say, test away girls!!! I won't be... Someone should!

OMG Megg that is so great that you have the answer!!

I firmly believe that you should train as a fertility doc cos you know more than them chick!!!

And Hooray for the PMA Dump Truck!!

Girls... test away I say... more good news please!!!

Megg- so happy you are one step closer to a stick bfp! Good Luck!!
I have a progesterone deficiency and only after 3 miscarriages did anyone one take me seriously!! Err!! I tried with my second pregnancy to get testing done and everyone refused to see me until I was 10 weeks which I never made it as I miscarried 2 weeks before my apt.! And it really bothers me that if they would of done 1 effin blood test when I asked I would have a 3 month old baby right now... Sorry I'm venting lol, it's just awful that set a limit to how many losses one can have, like our babies were nothing being lost, before they will test you! Plain awful!

Thanks again girls :hugs:

Lucy I had two scans which showed no growth etc as well as my HCG, I then had some bleeding we thought it was miscarrige but it was actually where I stopped taking the progestrone pessaries so it was the lining, and have had scans every day since as they were not sure if it was a pregnancy in the womb or in my tubes, or if there was one in both of those places because of the weird HCG results. I am so sorry to both you and svetayasofiya, it is so hard to not think about where we should be in our pregnancies, isnt it? :hugs::hugs:

Vickie you probably felt so bad because it was a sudden loss of blood etc so your iron dropped quite quickly whereas mine is a gradual thing so your body gets use to it really, apart from tiredness, breathlessness walking up stairs etc and being really pale I am fine. They dont know why I am so anaemic, it happened Feb 09 as well (got as low as 3.4 then), so I am now under the haematologist, she said something about being two cells when there should be one, so had more tests and am back on the 17th. I hope everything is going well with you? :hugs:

Megg I am so glad it looks like you have some answers :hugs:

Tasha, I had just noticed for the first time what you have been through, so sorry, you are so brave! :thumbup::hugs:

You also give me hope that I can be that brave and determined to have a child, despite what nature throws at me. :wacko:

All you girls are amazing! :hugs:
:dust:

When will you test Dazed? I said I would wait til Saturday, but since I found these cheapies, I am going to start tomorrow. Why, I don't know, cause it's not going to be positive, but I guess stranger things have happened!

I was actually very tempted to test this morning, but I forced myself to wait until Saturday at the earliest. I think I am looking for anthing to be a sign, although I didn't have any symptoms last time until I tested positive. Hold out chicka if you can. Hopefully you will be rewarded for your patience.

BTW... I go to Ohio once a year (except this year due to TTC) to go to Cedar Point and Kings Island. Hubby and I are coaster junkies.

I'm struggling of when to test too. I know I've written that I would wait until Saturday or Sunday but if I get a BFP tomorrow, I can get blood work from my dr's Friday afternoon and know sooner rather than letter if I need prescription progesterone. I only have one test left at home so I don't want to do it too early but I'm already two days late and my temps are still up there. What to do, what to do? :wacko:

OMG!!! Temps are up and 2 days late? Take the test Dietrad!!!! Surely you must be? Go on.....if it's BFN, then wait some more, but honestly sounds really promising......I would be testing if I were you for sure....you have better restraint than me! :dohh::hugs:

Dietrad- :test::test::test::test::test:

I tested this morning and BFN.....what a shocker

Lol Amos...testing at 9dpo? Even if you are preg it would be neg?

I am the same....from about 7/8dpo, so want to test, waiting those few days is hard! Maybe it will be BFP in a few days? Will you test every day? :wacko:

Dietrad, you not gonna test then? Boy you have great restraint there! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->