TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Meggy,

I've got my BFP! *again* 2-3 on digi after a few days of lines on IC's (pics and full story in journal page 211)

Happy but very frightened!

I'll have to check out Extreme Pregnancy! Thanks! :)

Meggy,

I've got my BFP! *again* 2-3 on digi after a few days of lines on IC's (pics and full story in journal page 211)

OMG! OMG! OMG! Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! :yipee: So excited for you, flower! :hugs: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :wohoo:

Meggy,

OMG I should check in here more regularly :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: for you - lots of luck and huge congratulations hun xxxxxx

Hi there, can you put me down as another miscarriage please. Started yesterday 6/8/10. Cant believe its happened again thats 2 m/c's in 2 months. Taking a month off now and giving my body a break.

I am SO sorry that you have to go through this again, stay strong. :hugs:

Hey, I'm back from my trip! All is going well with stimming. I have my first scan/bloods today, but I don't expect much growth yet. We'll see how it goes this week, as I have appointments every other day.

I'm sad to see more losses. :hugs: Sorry girls. xx
Glad Beadette had some good news. Congrats.

YAY beadette!!! congratulations sweetheart!!!
you most deff deserve this!!
im sooo sooo happy we are up to 103 BFPs now!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats Beadette!

Fergie- hope you get better soon... Is it serious?

would someone b able to look at my BBT chart and tell me what this means when my temp does this ?..xoxoxox

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/30649c

Congrats so glad for you girls sorry for all the new girls and girls who have had losses :hugs: xxxx

Fergie, that's quite the dip you had yesterday, I noticed though that you took your temp at a different time. Is today's temp earlier or later than yesterday and by how much? Have you had a AF since your MC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->