TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Good luck, Jen! :hugs:

Sis... If you're having a moment... Okay... Have it! I know I had one a few days ago and you were nice enough to allow it happen. But, you have t snap out of it like I did once its over, got it? My mom had shingles and she was miserable! :(

raisin - I'll get you added now, hun. I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugs:

C&J - Oh, honey! :cry: I'm sooooooo sorry!!!!!! :hugs:

Hi there, can you put me down as another miscarriage please. Started yesterday 6/8/10. Cant believe its happened again thats 2 m/c's in 2 months. Taking a month off now and giving my body a break.

I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Amos - this is not a sign that you are not meant to be a mother - It could be a sgign you are run down though (it lies dormant and can reactivate when you are stressed and stuff, like the cold sore virus)

Thanks Vickie- I know I will feel better once all this crap is out of my system I guess.
Wow- you are already 9 weeks???

Hi there, can you put me down as another miscarriage please. Started yesterday 6/8/10. Cant believe its happened again thats 2 m/c's in 2 months. Taking a month off now and giving my body a break.

so sorry for your loss :( :cry: :hugs: xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

i have the worst pain on my left side under my hip , had it for 3 days , and seems to be getting sorer today .. anyone had this before? xxoxoxoxox

So sorry for your loss C&J :cry:

Fergie- not had that pain (that I remember anyway!) Where are you in your cycle?

So sorry for your loss C&J :cry:

Fergie- not had that pain (that I remember anyway!) Where are you in your cycle?

it feels like a really bad stitch ... i dont even know, iv not had AF since my micarriage which was abt 5 weeks ago ..xoxoxo

Hi guys can you update me, 3rd MC in June. Fell pregnant by accident. Was on my 2 month break after 2nd mmc. Found out at 5 wks miscarried at 6wks. I now have an appointment on 23rd Sept at the hospital for tests. I am now waiting until these are complete before trying again. I am coping ok but my husband is finding it harder than me each time we lose a baby.

I will let you know the results when I get them x x x

C&J I am so sorry for your loss.

To the new women who have just joined us, I am so sorry for your loss, hope your TTC stay is short with a sticky.

Amos I hope you are feeling better soon. Make sure you get lots of rest.

So sorry Sunshine and C&J. Sunshine I wish you the best of luck with your testing and hope that OH finds strength in the answers. Extra hugs to you both :hugs:

Welcome Raisin I hope we can get graduate you into PAL very soon.

Amos, I think Vic's right you are run down you poor thing. You WILL be a mummy - and one of the very best. xxx

Impatient - OMG 12+3 already :shock: Congratulations!

Best of luck to Bizy and TB for your stimming.... cannot wait to see you both with bumps.

Love to all xxx

i ended up going to he hospital last night & my pains turned out 2 be a kidney infection... also my temperature has dropped from 35.9 to 34.8 .. :dust:..xoxox

Sorry for your losses Sunshine and C&J. I hope you get some answers and whatever you need from the hospital C&J for a healthy PG! :hugs:

I hope Amos and Fergie are feeling better! :flower:

This too shall pass!
:rain:

For anyone feeling like it may not happen - check out Extreme pregnancy on home and health - couples who have gone thru mc, eptopic, ivf etc and are pg against the odds..

hx

WOW I justed watched Extreme Pregnancy, what a programme! Really gives hope for anyone going through difficult times.xx

Yep - it's on discovery home and health - it's done very nicely I think hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->