TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Wow all the BFP's cant even remember what number I was now its 111, hope lots and lots of stickies around and that stickies come soon for this waiting xxxxx

Woohoo! On all the bfp's!!!! That's amazing !!

Megg- hope your doing well!

Amos- hang in there Hun! Did u get get your progesterone levels back? Just curious I start my progest the day I turned 4 weeks... I never dream I would be able to make this time and here we are 13 weeks tomorrow-! Truely wishing u the best!

For some reason they didnt do the progesterone- DUH...but they started me on the suppositories yesterday!! My test I took around lunch time was definitely darker than the one I took the other day!!!

I'm wondering if I didn't ovulate when my chart said I did, and I am actually just very early DPO!

Holy crap how did I miss this. Big congrats Amos. FXXX for you hunni.

Thanks Amy! What's this I hear about you being an adoptive mommy???

Maybe hopefully??? We are trying to adopt my nephew from Mexico he's 2 but so far seems like its gonna be a hard road ahead to get is accomplished but I am not giving up he needs a good home.

Holy crap, 111! It was 105 yesterday! Congrats girls! And especially Amos! :D

Thanks Lizzie!
Amy- how wonderful! I am so happy for you!

I love the explosion we have had of :bfp: I hope they keep on coming! :dust: to everyone!

Congratz ladies !!! I remeber when i joined here it was at 60 something !! and that was in april thats a hell of alot of :bfp:s in a short amount of time:wohoo::wohoo:

I had another scan/bloods and I am ready for the trigger shot! I will take it tomorrow and have my egg retrieval on Monday! I am so excited. I have many potential follies, so FX I get a bunch and they make it to blasties. :happydance:

megg can you please take me off my happiness was short lived i'm having a chemical pregnancy, i'm devastated xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->