TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Holy BFP's!!!!!!!!!!! Must be that PMA dumptruck! haha

CONGRATS EVERYONE!

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!

I am going to throw all caution to the wind now.....I just got my digi that said "pregnant"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray with all my might this is my sticky bean. Even with the shingles that I am fighting right now, I am going to remain positive.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
AMOS!! I'm all fingers crossed for you sweetie, i hope your hubby gets a grip and apologises soon. :hugs:
Congrats to all the new bfps

And i'd like to add mine :happydance: i got my :bfp: this morning :happydance:

Congrats to you Mummy xx:happydance:
got my BFP THIS MORNING finally !!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy xxxx
Congrats Selina!! :happydance:

Huge congrats to the new :bfp:

My scan was wonderful ... gorgeous little blob with a heartbeat :cloud9:

YIPEE Deb thats great Hun!!! xx:happydance:

So much good news in here! Congrats, Selina! :hugs:

Great news on the scan, Deb! :thumbup:

To think I was worried we wouldn't stay over 100! :dohh:

OMG - congrats to everyone!

:hugs: Amos - I am sure all will be well - and good luck with the job :flower:

hx

Yay congratz ALOL you special ladies that are so deserving with your :bfp:'s !!! Its nice to see so many of them this is great !!!!!:happydance:

OMG every time I log in the number leaps up! Congratulations and sticky beans all round! YAY to Selina! xxxxxx

Wow....I was just here not too long ago today and now it's already jumped up by 3 more??? YAY!!!!!
Well- my hcg for today was 197. I am exactly 4 weeks....now I need to go refresh my memory and what is good and what is bad LOL.....they are repeating them Monday

EDIT- 97 not 197......dammit....that's very low :(

how long do yous think i should wait to see if i get a darker line ? i never took that test with my first urine of the day it was late afternoon xoxox

Wow....I was just here not too long ago today and now it's already jumped up by 3 more??? YAY!!!!!
Well- my hcg for today was 197. I am exactly 4 weeks....now I need to go refresh my memory and what is good and what is bad LOL.....they are repeating them Monday

EDIT- 97 not 197......dammit....that's very low :(

Amos, that is not low...Besides, I've read that an individual number does not tell too much-it's the quantitative HCG...they want to see it doubling every 48-72 hours. According to HCG charts, at 4 weeks, *normal* is anywhere from 5-426...Keep the faith, love! :flower:

Thanks ladies....I am definitely keeping the faith and not thinking about anything til Monday when they repeat the test. Just weird that I STILL don't have sore boobs- I have ALWAYS had sore boobs at this point!

Amos - That isn't low! That's just fine! PMA! That's what you'd tell me! Different than in the past seems like a good sign! Hang in there!

Fergie - I'd just try tomorrow morning with FMU.

Holy BFP explosion!!! Congrats girls!

Sending boat loads of sticky dust to Amos and Lizzie. I am really rooting for you gals, you have both been through so much.

Hugs to the new girls with recent losses. Sorry you have to be here, but happy to be with you.

Had a scan today, all looked well. Whew.

Congrats to the new bfp's!!! Keep 'em coming! :happydance:

:hugs: Sorry for any new losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"