TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well ladies, I have 6 healthy fertilized eggs!!! I am thrilled, as 6/7 fertilization rate is great! My transfer is tentatively scheduled for Saturday morning (given they keep growing). FX I have 2 blasties to transfer. I have acupuncture scheduled for just before and right after, so hoping that helps calm my uterus. I can call on Thursday to see how they're doing.

Congrats Amos. That's fantastic news. xx

Also, congrats to Meow!

That's great news. Here is hoping for at least 2 blasties

Amos, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it's like Deb said, cletus the fetus is getting all situated!
Bizy, that is fantastic news on the embies! I can't wait to see what they say on Thursday!
:hugs: to all my TTCAL girls! Congrats to all the new :bfp:

I've not seen you in a while hun. Congrats on the new grandson and another baby on the way. HOw exciting xxx

Thanks. We have decided to take a break. After the failed IUI and then the new grandbaby and another one on the way. We decided to take a break from ttc. I pop in from time to time to see how all my girls are doing.

Amos I am thinking of you. I hope the spotting is any one of the many things that it could be and that it isn't anything to worry about. I know that seeing spotting is terrifying when in the past it has been the beginning of something going wrong but I have learned that isn't always the case.

hope evrything goes well for you AMOS ,

ladies , my BBT is looking all wrong :S what can be causing this? it has just SHOT righttttt up "/ , my cervix is really high and feels closed :S , im going to the clinic 2morrow so i will get them to do blood work to see whats going on ..X

Anne - Nice to see you posting, even if you're on a break! Congrats on your grandson and another on the way! :hugs:

Fergie - That's really bizarre, honey! I'm not sure what's up. Yours did the opposite of mine today! LOL I hope the bloodwork sorts it out for you!

Amos - Thinking of you today, Sis! :hugs:

Well, I am in more limbo than I really wanted to be in. They did an ultrasound on me today for some reason and they think they see the beginnings of a sac. BUT it's not in the right place. It is a cornual ectopic. Basically it's in the top right had "corner" of my uterus. Right outside the right tube. I am waiting on my bloodwork to get back so they can determine if it's even too early to see a sac based on my numbers. I pray it is too early because a cornual ectopic is not good at all.

Amos - Hun, after everything you've been through I'm really hoping & praying that you don't have a cornual ectopic, fx'd it's just too eary to see the sac & that everything turns out good :hugs:

Amos I hope they are wrong and it is just too early to tell. Praying for the best.

Thanks everyone. The doctor just called and said my betas have doubled so that is good news. She said it's just too early to tell what that was they saw on the ultrasound. My levels are just over 900 and of course you generally don't even see a sac with levels like that. I pray it's just some sort of bleed or something.

Good news on your betas! Most ectopics don't double like that! and I'm pretty sure they can't usually see the sac until betas are between 1000 and 2000. I hope that what they saw was just some left over implantation bleeding.

WTF? Why can't things ever be easy? Especially for girls with previous losses who are already terrified to begin with. It's just not fair.

I am praying hard for you Amos!

With you having the spotting, I bet its just a little bit of blood that they saw and that's the spotting you've been seeing! This one will be your forever baby! I demand it, dammit! :hugs: Love you, Sis! xxx

Amos, praying for the best. I hope all is well.

If technology can advance, i hope there will be no more MC and losses.

Today is 5 DPO for me. I had a thermal shift but no +opk. I wonder if that would mean I didn't ovulate. What do you think ladies?

My BBT chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shiseru

Thermal shift is way more important than a +OPK. Whether or not you get a +OPK really means nothing. You definitely ovulated! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->