TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

hello can i join, i lost logan-george at 43 weeks on the 28-01-2008 and have been ttc for 29 months i am on cycle day 3 of well i think 44, and i am on my second month of charting my temps..

any advice would be great.. i am going to get my bfp by Christmas but really want to b pregnant by my 23rd birthday which is october the 7th..

thank you

hayleigh x

Thinking of you Amos!!! Hope everything is fine. I would think that 5 wks is too early to see anything.

mumanddad- welcome! sorry for your loss I can't even imagine how hard that must have been ...

OMG... so much has happened whilst I have been AWOL!

All the lovely BFP's how exciting!! He he he...

And massive cyber hugs to those that have lost....

But Amos chickadee... just been catching up OMG hun... rollercoaster chick.... am on tender hooks waiting for the good news that this one is a keeper!!!

Megg and those much wiser than I.... figure this out...

First AF after m/c - June... then next AF beg July... then another 27 July ( a week early) then Hubby away from 1 Aug, but home on weekends...
Ok... here is the thing... have had reallly sore boobs for the last week and a half... and am feeling really sick if I don't eat immediately I feel hungry...

Too early to test.... but do get sore boobs before AF...

So, is it another early AF?... When to test?... Do I wait until 27th Aug? Am gonna be packing house starting tomorrow for move....

HHEEEEEELLLPPPPPPPP Meggy Moos and all wise ladies!!

I'm kind of excited to say I'm on 7 DPO today. Why is that exciting? Because I think my cycle has finally got itself regulated. yay! When I get my next AF, the doctor is going to put me on Clomid. I have a few questions for any of you gals who have experience with this med

1: It helps you ovulate, right? I'm already ovulating, so...
2: doesn't it make your EWCM dry up? Wouldn't that be counter productive?
3:: Anything else I should know?

Good luck Amos!

Welcome mumand dad, sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Pad, sounds promising. I think it may still be too early to test, although I prob still would. I am not a good influence as I love to POAS.

Heather, that's great that you are regulated. Clomid wasn't so bad. It didn't make me dry up completely, but I used some preseed to help. Even though you already ovulate, they try it to see if they can time O better (or produce bigger follicles). I took it right before bed and didn't have any side effects.

Welcome MumandDad- so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Pad- lawd child....don't get me all excited like this!!! So you havent had a period since July 27th- am I understanding that right? I say if you have some cheapies, start testing!!! Then again, I am a POAS addict so I'm probably no help!

Heather- yay for 7DPO- sorry I don't know anything about clomid :nope:

Thanks Sveta- how are you doing hunni?

I actually had a pretty good visit today. Doc said he doesn't think the sac is in the part of the uterus they thought yesterday- that it is still high and off center, but that it's not in the critical "rupture area" and that it would probably move down on it's own once it got bigger. Also said he just delivered by c-section another lady that this exact thing happened to and it went beautifully!! If I can get through week 5 I will be very hopeful! This week is when they have gone wrong in the last 2 losses.

Hi please could you add me I had a mmc, I had my medical managed miscarriage today i was 10 weeks when i found out my baby had died at 8 and a half weeks the midwife looking after us today suggested we try as soon as possible. good luck ladies and sorry for your losses

Oh Amos that's good news!!! My fx'd for you. xoxo I am doing good actually! Feeling like myself again for the first time since the mc. I am excited to get TTC again this cycle!!! We were on a break because of our upcoming trip. But :witch: is due early next week and I'll be back on track! :sex: YAY

reversal- sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Oh Amos that's good news!!! My fx'd for you. xoxo I am doing good actually! Feeling like myself again for the first time since the mc. I am excited to get TTC again this cycle!!! We were on a break because of our upcoming trip. But :witch: is due early next week and I'll be back on track! :sex: YAY

reversal- sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Always great to get back to feeling good!! Especially when you are getting ready to TTC!!! :happydance:

I actually had a pretty good visit today. Doc said he doesn't think the sac is in the part of the uterus they thought yesterday- that it is still high and off center, but that it's not in the critical "rupture area" and that it would probably move down on it's own once it got bigger. Also said he just delivered by c-section another lady that this exact thing happened to and it went beautifully!! If I can get through week 5 I will be very hopeful! This week is when they have gone wrong in the last 2 losses.
Week 5 was the WORST! I was too early to have bad morning sickness and I spent every five minutes going to the bathroom because I was sure I was bleeding! I also had my implantation bleeding all during week 5...I was a TOTAL basket case!

Welcome reversal. Sorry for your loss.

Great news Amos!

Ohhhh Amos that sounds sooo good hun... I have everything crossed for ya and am sending the stickiest of all sticky vibes! And yes Amos, AF arrived on the 27th July.... a week early, which was wierd... Boobs still so sore.... gonna wait patiently until Wed to test I think...

Bizzy... how are you doing girl.... so hoping that your little blasts become a baby!

Girls...

hello can i join, i lost logan-george at 43 weeks on the 28-01-2008 and have been ttc for 29 months i am on cycle day 3 of well i think 44, and i am on my second month of charting my temps..

any advice would be great.. i am going to get my bfp by Christmas but really want to b pregnant by my 23rd birthday which is october the 7th..

thank you

hayleigh x

I'm so sorry, honey! :hugs: I'll get you added!

OMG... so much has happened whilst I have been AWOL!

All the lovely BFP's how exciting!! He he he...

And massive cyber hugs to those that have lost....

But Amos chickadee... just been catching up OMG hun... rollercoaster chick.... am on tender hooks waiting for the good news that this one is a keeper!!!

Megg and those much wiser than I.... figure this out...

First AF after m/c - June... then next AF beg July... then another 27 July ( a week early) then Hubby away from 1 Aug, but home on weekends...
Ok... here is the thing... have had reallly sore boobs for the last week and a half... and am feeling really sick if I don't eat immediately I feel hungry...

Too early to test.... but do get sore boobs before AF...

So, is it another early AF?... When to test?... Do I wait until 27th Aug? Am gonna be packing house starting tomorrow for move....

HHEEEEEELLLPPPPPPPP Meggy Moos and all wise ladies!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! :test: :test: :test:

I'm kind of excited to say I'm on 7 DPO today. Why is that exciting? Because I think my cycle has finally got itself regulated. yay! When I get my next AF, the doctor is going to put me on Clomid. I have a few questions for any of you gals who have experience with this med

1: It helps you ovulate, right? I'm already ovulating, so...
2: doesn't it make your EWCM dry up? Wouldn't that be counter productive?
3:: Anything else I should know?

It helps you ovulate OR it can help to strengthen your ovulation for better egg quality if you're already ovulating. It CAN dry up CM... but low doses don't always. It depends on how your body reacts to it. Some of the side effects can be nasty, but most people don't get them. It all depends on how it goes in your particular case. The only thing that is almost guaranteed is that you'll experience pregnancy symptoms after ovulation regardless of whether you're pregnant or not. That bit is hard on the mind and heart, because you can just be sure that you have to be pregnant and then find out it was the Clomid causing everything. But, if you remember not to take 2ww symptoms seriously, then you're all good.

Welcome MumandDad- so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Pad- lawd child....don't get me all excited like this!!! So you havent had a period since July 27th- am I understanding that right? I say if you have some cheapies, start testing!!! Then again, I am a POAS addict so I'm probably no help!

Heather- yay for 7DPO- sorry I don't know anything about clomid :nope:

Thanks Sveta- how are you doing hunni?

That's fantastic! I'm keeping everything crossed for you. Did you get blood results back yet today?

Hi please could you add me I had a mmc, I had my medical managed miscarriage today i was 10 weeks when i found out my baby had died at 8 and a half weeks the midwife looking after us today suggested we try as soon as possible. good luck ladies and sorry for your losses

Aww, honey! I'm sorry! :hugs: Adding you now!

Oh my Virginia- I know you were a basket case! So get ready for me to be too! (Like I haven't been already!)
Oh...and now a decision. A state job that I would die to have gotten any of these years I have been in this city has now offered me a job!!! As excited as I am about it, also worried about timing. What if things don't work out in this pregnancy and I need to be off? What if things DO work out in this pregnancy- do I tell them up front? Wait til the end of the 1st trimester? What about all the doctor's appointments I will have?? OMG

No results today...I guess I will hear from her tomorrow. Not really sweating it today for some reason???? Guess since the previous one was less than 24 hours ago it really doesn't mean a WHOLE lot? I don't know how my crazy mind works!!!
Padbrat- I am SO keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Ooh.. Uhm... I'd see where the job leads! I wouldn't tell them upfront. No reason yet. Its really none of their business. I mean, anyone can get a job and then get pregnant right after... or take a job before they even know they're already pregnant. Many women don't know at 5 weeks. Why should they be told just yet? Take it... That's what you'd tell me to do! :hugs:

So what do I do about all these doctor appts?? Looks like they will be monitoring me closely for the next few weeks??

I'm good padbrat! Anxiously awaiting the transfer.

Amos, I'd take the job too but not sure what to tell about the appointments. Maybe you can start in a few weeks once things have settled down. I agree with Megg. No need to tell about the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->