TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Just tell them you have several doc appointments coming up... Its none of their business why... In fact, they can't really even ask!

Well ladies, I have 6 healthy fertilized eggs!!! I am thrilled, as 6/7 fertilization rate is great! My transfer is tentatively scheduled for Saturday morning (given they keep growing). FX I have 2 blasties to transfer. I have acupuncture scheduled for just before and right after, so hoping that helps calm my uterus. I can call on Thursday to see how they're doing.

Congrats Amos. That's fantastic news. xx

Also, congrats to Meow!

That's great news. Here is hoping for at least 2 blasties

Amos, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it's like Deb said, cletus the fetus is getting all situated!
Bizy, that is fantastic news on the embies! I can't wait to see what they say on Thursday!
:hugs: to all my TTCAL girls! Congrats to all the new :bfp:

I've not seen you in a while hun. Congrats on the new grandson and another baby on the way. HOw exciting xxx

Thanks. We have decided to take a break. After the failed IUI and then the new grandbaby and another one on the way. We decided to take a break from ttc. I pop in from time to time to see how all my girls are doing.

Are you done with ttc now then or literally just taking a break.

Thanks everyone. The doctor just called and said my betas have doubled so that is good news. She said it's just too early to tell what that was they saw on the ultrasound. My levels are just over 900 and of course you generally don't even see a sac with levels like that. I pray it's just some sort of bleed or something.

Will be keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you

hello can i join, i lost logan-george at 43 weeks on the 28-01-2008 and have been ttc for 29 months i am on cycle day 3 of well i think 44, and i am on my second month of charting my temps..

any advice would be great.. i am going to get my bfp by Christmas but really want to b pregnant by my 23rd birthday which is october the 7th..

thank you

hayleigh x

Im so so sorry for your loss. That is a long time to go overdue. xx

Welcome MumandDad- so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Pad- lawd child....don't get me all excited like this!!! So you havent had a period since July 27th- am I understanding that right? I say if you have some cheapies, start testing!!! Then again, I am a POAS addict so I'm probably no help!

Heather- yay for 7DPO- sorry I don't know anything about clomid :nope:

Thanks Sveta- how are you doing hunni?

I actually had a pretty good visit today. Doc said he doesn't think the sac is in the part of the uterus they thought yesterday- that it is still high and off center, but that it's not in the critical "rupture area" and that it would probably move down on it's own once it got bigger. Also said he just delivered by c-section another lady that this exact thing happened to and it went beautifully!! If I can get through week 5 I will be very hopeful! This week is when they have gone wrong in the last 2 losses.

I hope that everything is ok after all

Hi please could you add me I had a mmc, I had my medical managed miscarriage today i was 10 weeks when i found out my baby had died at 8 and a half weeks the midwife looking after us today suggested we try as soon as possible. good luck ladies and sorry for your losses

Sorry for your loss. I hope you are not here long xxx

Oh Amos more positive news-I am so hopeful for you that this one is a sticky bean! Hope you're getting some r & r !

I agree with Meg!! Amos take the job! You can't put your life on hold and it's NOT their business why you have doctor's appt. xo

hey Amos... take the job.... I only know UK employment law, .... they cannot discrimate on the basis of pregnancy... it is against the law...as I say, that applies in the uk. And as other have stated they are not able to ask you about personal medical matters...
go for it!!

Aww Bizzy... I am trying to wait patiently for your transfer.... but it is soooo hard! LMAO

And as for me POAS... well... I have checked dates and I would only be 3 weeks today.... so have to wait.... not good at waiting! LMAO

Discriminating due to pregnancy is just as illegal here! :winkwink:

I don't want you to wait to POAS, padbrat! :hissy:

Fab news on the new BFPs, keep em coming girls!!!
Welcome to all the new ladies and sorry for your losses.

Amos....oh my god!!! You so deserve this sticky beanie!!
As for the whole job thing, it may be illegal to discriminate against pregnancy, however, it happens all the time! Just try and prove they didn't discriminate! It sucks really! Unless you have to fill out a medical disclosure form that's pertinant to your job, the subject should NEVER come up at interview.

Anyhoo..... Sod worrying about that girl...you're preggers!!! Woohoo!!!

Amos-totally take the job. Figure out the rest later. Like others have said, it's not their business anyway. Can you start the job in a couple of weeks? That might buy you the time to have the appointments and close monitoring for a couple of weeks.

Bizy-so excited for you for tomorrow. We will all be waiting to hear all about it!

MumandDad-so very sorry for your loss.

I guess I would just feel guilty for having to ask off so many times so early in a job.
PLUS I would be making the same amount of money by staying at home. It's just the benefits that would make the job worth it maybe. I don't know. I have the weekend to think about it.

I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you and your family! :hugs: I trust your judgment!

I am with Meggy .... you know what is best Amos... and when all is said and done... you are up the duff girl!!!!! YAY YAY..... huge cyber hugs!!!

Meggy... you are soooo persausive... gonna POAS tomorrow am... though think it will come up BFN as I am too early LMAO!

could i just ask how long it took you ladies to get a negative preg test after mc x

Well now that you mention that part Amos...I'd be torn too. Benefits are very important, but there is nothing like getting to work from home! Good luck with your decision!

Reversal- mine varied depending on how far along I was. Anywhere from 4-6 weeks is how long mine took
See EPD- I am so torn, but I think I have made my decision to take the job. If I was not pregnant, I would jump to take the job. I can't make my decision based on that, because what if this pregnancy doesn't work out? Then I have given up a good job. I did find out though that my pregnancy will not be covered by this insurance because they have a pre-existing clause. BUT, with the little amount of money I will be making I should still be covered by Medicaid since I'm pregnant.
Soooo......there's my decision!!!

Aww, good for you, Sis! :hugs: That's a shame that they can make pregnancy a pre-existing condition! *sigh*

Yeah Padbrat------DO TELL!!! I think you are further than that. My last period was July 14 so you would not be that far behind me???

I know....crazy isn't it????

When are you starting your job? I start Wednesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->