TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks Bizy! You excited for tomorrow??? Understatement of the year right?? LOL

Haha, sure is an understatement!

It's surreal. I keep thinking of my little embies (hopefully blasties tomorrow) and how they are waiting for their mommy to get cozy. I can't believe I will be PUPO tomorrow night. It's crazy and so exciting. My transfer is at 8:30, so not long now!

:hugs::hugs: Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!! Come on little blasties! :thumbup:

I know....crazy isn't it????

When are you starting your job? I start Wednesday!

TUESDAY! EEK! I don't wanna! LOL I just keep remembering what you said in my journal... Job+baby! FX'd!

Haha, sure is an understatement!

It's surreal. I keep thinking of my little embies (hopefully blasties tomorrow) and how they are waiting for their mommy to get cozy. I can't believe I will be PUPO tomorrow night. It's crazy and so exciting. My transfer is at 8:30, so not long now!

I'm SO excited for you!!! :yipee: Can't wait to hear all about it! Tomorrow, you'll be... uhm... about 2.5 weeks? Isn't that how things are figured? 2 weeks before "ovulation" and then about another few days for implantation? So, 2+3 or 2+4 weeks PUPO?

Bizy i'm so excited for you!!! Have to ask though .. what does PUPO stand for ?

Bizzy how exciting, are you even going to be able to sleep tonight? Make sure you atleast try to get some rest.

Amos yeah for deciding to take the job. Good luck.

Sorry to barge in but I just feel so down this evening! :( I'm so fed up of this waiting game, I just want my bump :cry:

Barge in? Don't be silly! :hugs: Frankly, ME TOO! :growlmad: Its totally unfair and I don't approve of us having to wait like this at all! Btw, CONGRATS on almost 3 weeks smoke free!

Barge in? Don't be silly! :hugs: Frankly, ME TOO! :growlmad: Its totally unfair and I don't approve of us having to wait like this at all! Btw, CONGRATS on almost 3 weeks smoke free!

Thank you :blush: I've managed to do it by practically avoiding EVERYONE who smokes. Hopefully I can keep it up.

I wish we could find out straight away! :( Saves all this waiting and being in limbo. Then there's symptom spotting (even though I promised myself I wouldn't this time) and I end up convincing myself I'm pregnant every single time :dohh:

Thank you :blush: I've managed to do it by practically avoiding EVERYONE who smokes. Hopefully I can keep it up.

I wish we could find out straight away! :( Saves all this waiting and being in limbo. Then there's symptom spotting (even though I promised myself I wouldn't this time) and I end up convincing myself I'm pregnant every single time :dohh:

We all do that to ourselves, sweetie! Its not so unusual! :hugs:

Haha I know, why do we torture ourselves like this??

Think I'll just go get another puppy! :haha:

There's nothing quite like a new puppy! I think some place should rent puppy snuggles by the hour! "Ah, yes... I've had a pretty bad day. I'd like to purchase 3 hours of unadulterated puppy snuggles, please?"

There's nothing quite like a new puppy! I think some place should rent puppy snuggles by the hour! "Ah, yes... I've had a pretty bad day. I'd like to purchase 3 hours of unadulterated puppy snuggles, please?"

Oh yes and that lovely puppy smell, there's nothing like it :cloud9: I wish my girlies were pupsters again! I miss having them this small;

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs157.snc1/5848_1186289022561_1388356992_491556_8219064_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs203.snc1/7020_1246851736591_1388356992_680802_5724998_n.jpg

Here is one of my baby and then one of my old girl!

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1

Oh yes and that lovely puppy smell, there's nothing like it :cloud9: I wish my girlies were pupsters again! I miss having them this small;

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs157.snc1/5848_1186289022561_1388356992_491556_8219064_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs203.snc1/7020_1246851736591_1388356992_680802_5724998_n.jpg

Oh I adore them!!!

This is my baby the day I met her... Puppy Love at first sight :cloud9::

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4096/4911908164_d6e2b432b8_z.jpg

This is here reasonably recently:

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2425/3869424385_b814dd563b_z.jpg

She's about 70lbs now... I <3 my Pit Bull!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->