TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Too cute!!!!

I have an old girl too, no puppy pics though as she was a rescue. She's 13 :thumbup:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs068.snc4/34742_1532343313702_1388356992_1391828_7243123_n.jpg

Amos I didn't think they could use the whole pre-existing condition thing as long as you don't have a break in your insurance coverage...know what I mean...when I was in between jobs I had COBRA and then when I started my new job I had to prove that I had coverage during the break between jobs in order to not be considered as having pre-existing conditions. Can't hurt to double check!

Such sweet doggies! Mine is now 3 years old. She should still have a good, long life ahead of her... hopefully with a couple of babies to lick soon! She loves to lick babies... She's very gentle. We've spent loads of time tugging on her ears and tail and stuff... She's never ever nipped at a person... and even less excitable around babies. Of course, no dog should ever be left alone with a baby... EVER... but ya know. Can you tell that I'm a bit defensive of what people might say about me having a Pit Bull and children? LOL I can't help it! I get sick of the "she'll eat your baby one day" comments! :( She'd NEVER! If only people knew her like I do!

Such sweet doggies! Mine is now 3 years old. She should still have a good, long life ahead of her... hopefully with a couple of babies to lick soon! She loves to lick babies... She's very gentle. We've spent loads of time tugging on her ears and tail and stuff... She's never ever nipped at a person... and even less excitable around babies. Of course, no dog should ever be left alone with a baby... EVER... but ya know. Can you tell that I'm a bit defensive of what people might say about me having a Pit Bull and children? LOL I can't help it! I get sick of the "she'll eat your baby one day" comments! :( She'd NEVER! If only people knew her like I do!

It's ok hun I know how you feel, with a German Shepherd and an English Mastiff/Dogue De Bordeaux I'm used to such comments.

Ok, since we are sharing...

The first pic of my girls is when they were about six weeks old...Chapter Two and Chowder Lee (They are Chow Chows so I totally understand the comments people make-but my girls don't like strangers and are protective, but certainly not aggressive or vicious). I've had them since they were six weeks old...and the other pic is of them as adults, they will be seven in September and now weigh close to 60 lbs. They are more hair than anything. Love my girls, they are the best company ever...and when I'm sad, hugging them is like having a live teddy bear.

Attachments

• DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SNC01819.jpg
    SNC01819.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
I have not seen chows for... many years! They're definitely not a common breed anymore. They are gorgeous!

Glad I'm not the only one with a "vicious" breed who thinks its rubbish! I hate the rep they get. The monsters are the ones who hold the leashes, not the ones who wear the collars! People who mistreat their pets and/or their children make me absolutely sick. I think there should be some sort of "torture" clause that allows them to be taught a real lesson. Jail isn't enough for people who abuse helpless creatures! :(

Oh wow! I love al the doggy pics!!! What beautiful chows! And Sequeena- my old girl is about 13 we think. I rescued her when she was about 2 and I have had her almost 11. My young one we rescued as a pup.
EPD- when I lost my job back in January, I also lost my insurance and could not afford to get an individual plan. So I wouldn't qualify for that either. It all works out though I think. I will have my work insurance for every day sicknesses and then Medicaid will cover my pregnancy. I hate it has to be that way, but it will for now.
More doggy pics anyone?????

Glad I'm not the only one with a "vicious" breed who thinks its rubbish! I hate the rep they get. The monsters are the ones who hold the leashes, not the ones who wear the collars! People who mistreat their pets and/or their children make me absolutely sick. I think there should be some sort of "torture" clause that allows them to be taught a real lesson. Jail isn't enough for people who abuse helpless creatures! :(

Amen- my pup is german shepard/rottweiler mix but he is THE biggest baby you will ever meet. Now he has a tough sounding bark which might prevent someone from breaking in, but if they did come in, he would just lick them to death.

That's about right Megg! 2.5 weeks or so.

I love all of the furbaby pics. What cute dogs you all have!
Here are my babies. I never thought I'd want a guinea pig but it started as a classroom pet. She apparantly was pregnant and had babies, so I kept the female baby. I brought them home last summer and couldn't bear to bring them back to school because we loved them so much.

Attachments

• BrownieMuffinBegging.jpg
    BrownieMuffinBegging.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 5
  • crinkle tube.jpg
    crinkle tube.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 7

Amen- my pup is german shepard/rottweiler mix but he is THE biggest baby you will ever meet. Now he has a tough sounding bark which might prevent someone from breaking in, but if they did come in, he would just lick them to death.

Mine has a rough bark, but she wouldn't even lick... She'd hide! :( She gets scared by new people and runs away! *sigh* Of course, 20 min later, she's in their laps and licking their faces... but the 1st 20 min freak her out and she won't get close enough to bite, lick, or even sniff them.

I got a ton of pics, don't get me started :haha: but here are to recent pics of Sky (my shepherd, she's almost 2 now) and Luna (she's just turned one)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs352.snc3/29229_1491691817440_1388356992_1281726_7555140_n.jpg https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs190.snc4/37821_1555800020105_1388356992_1449679_1642316_n.jpg

Luna likes to think she's a lapdog... a 100lb+ lapdog.

Oh and would you believe my shepherd doesn't bark? :p

Gorgeous!!! My dog likes to be a lapdog too! Sad for our laps, but good for our hearts! :)

I absolutely LOVE seeing these pics....takes my mind off of EVERYTHING! Hope the other ladies don't mind us hijacking!

I thought I had the biggest lapdog at 90 pounds, but you have me beat Sequeena!

I absolutely LOVE seeing these pics....takes my mind off of EVERYTHING! Hope the other ladies don't mind us hijacking!

I thought I had the biggest lapdog at 90 pounds, but you have me beat Sequeena!

Haha!! :haha: I think she's up to about 110 now, she's growing fast. Her daddy is a big boy, he weighs 210lbs :wacko:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs223.snc1/7020_1247410230553_1388356992_681967_1904996_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->