TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Gorgeous dogs (and guinea pigs)! I love fur kids! I have five cats too.

Good stress reliever and distraction! Thanks for sharing girls!

Yes Amos. I teach 2nd grade (7-8 year olds for those with diff grade distinctions). I spent this week setting up my classroom so I don't have much to do this coming week.

Loving these pics girls!

I have a fur baby too. He is 3 years old and a huge sook. We got him from the rescue league when he was 4 months. He has some abandonment issues but loves people. He is a huskie, shepherd, doberman mix who loves to cuddle and sleep in our bed (working on breaking this habit).

Love the pet pics - Sequeena my aunt has a Dogue de Bordeaux and he is the hugest, soppiest thing... I'll post a pic of my babies when I'm not on the phone :)

good luck bizzy bee I hope your transfer goes really well :hugs:

I certainly don't mind the derail... So, go for it! It really does take the mind off of everything but "awwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9:"!!!

OK... less furbabies, more feather-babies :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs116.ash2/39142_416842707202_711812202_5306048_64605_n.jpg

Yes Amos. I teach 2nd grade (7-8 year olds for those with diff grade distinctions). I spent this week setting up my classroom so I don't have much to do this coming week.

Loving these pics girls!

Cool....I used to be a teacher- I taught deaf and hard of hearing children. I miss it at times.
Good luck today on your transfer! Give us updates when you can!

Tulip- love your feather babies!

Impatient- your baby sounds like a beautiful mix!

Good luck today Bizy! So excited for you xxxx

Aww... Chooklets! <3

Sis - I didn't know you used to teach? That's very cool!! :)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.......I am bleeding :( OMG.....WHY???????????

Oh- Sis...yes, it's been years ago

Yeah details please A. Could be just fine. (Yes, I know platitudes won't help though xxx)

Bleeding when I wipe after going to the bathroom. Just like the last 3 times. Why can't I make it past 5 weeks?????? It's red...not brown.

Bleeding when I wipe after going to the bathroom. Just like the last 3 times. Why can't I make it past 5 weeks?????? It's red...not brown.

im so sorry i hope its not bad news fingers crossed for you x

Noooo! No! No! No! I refuse! When will you find out what's going on in there? Can you go to the ER for it?

I can't afford to go to the ER since there is nothing they can do anyway. I just have to wait til Monday when I go to the doc. I'm just gutted.

Oh, sweetie! I just want to give you a huge hug! Remember, its not necessarily bad news. Some people have this happen and go on to be just fine. Is it similar to your MC's in the past? Or, is it different in any way?

Edit: I'm heading to bed... just now... I know, I'm stupid! Anyway, don't you dare hesitate to call or txt me if you need me. I have nowhere to be tomorrow... And, I'm here 24 hours a day if you need me. The phone is right by my bed with the ringer on! Hoping very hard that everything is actually okay! Love you, Sis!

It's very similar. The cramping and the bleeding. My only hope is that small bleed they saw on the ultrasound last time is just coming out. But the cramping makes it feel like a mc. I don't know...Monday seems like ages away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->