TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Can you add me please Megg as a BFP? :)

If I'm number 111 i'm excited as 11 is my lucky number :)

Amos - keeping everything crossed for you hun :hugs:

Bizy - Gl for today, let us know how you get on

prgirl - Congratulations :happydance:

amos i have got everything crossed for you hun:hugs:

Totally confused. I just POAS and the control line is just as dark as ever. Could it be my hcg just hasn't started to drop yet? Wouldn't that have needed to happen if I was actually mc'ing?

Hi Ladies
I m/c my first ever pregnancy just last sunday, 15 Aug. I was 10wks 3days and we have been totally devastated by the shock of it. I think i have just stopped bleeding.
The doctor said to do a HPT after 2 weeks, which would be next Sunday. But as i have some cheapie ones still in the drawer, i decided to do it today. It's still positive, but getting paler than it was before, so that makes sense. Out of more curiosity i also peed on an OPK (seems i haven't lost the addiction) and now i'm really confused. It came up a super strong positive. If you count the day i started bleeding as day1, then this is day 7. I know you are meant to be extra fertile straight after a m/c, but this quick? Can it be a false positive cos i still have HCG?
Only did it as i want to start being able to track my cycle as it kicks in again!! We want to TTC as soon as possible, but didn't expect any signs of anything already!

Any ideas??? Totally confused.

Thanks in advance

Fairybabe xx

Amos-I hope it is just a bleed or something hon. I spotted and bled quite a bit a few weeks ago and things were ok. They found that polyp on my cervix and think that was probably it. I hope that it has stopped or lightened up. Thinking of you and praying for you hun. I know that feeling of terror all too well.

Thanks EPD- I just went to the bathroom and there was nothing there! Not even when I wiped. OMG please let this just be a panic and nothing serious.

Fairy- so sorry for your loss. I don't know much about OPK's, but I do know it took a few weeks for all of my hcg to get out my system with all my losses. It depends on how high it was to begin with and how far along you were. Hope you are ok

Totally confused. I just POAS and the control line is just as dark as ever. Could it be my hcg just hasn't started to drop yet? Wouldn't that have needed to happen if I was actually mc'ing?

If it's just as dark that can only be a good thing! PMA hun! :hugs:

Thanks Sequeena- I can only pray and hope! Hurry up Monday!

Fairy, I'm sorry for your loss... OPKs do pick up hcg because it is chemically very similar to LH, so chances are it's that I'm afraid. Hope we can get you a sparkly new, sticky bfp soon xx

Amos i really hope Monday comes quickly for you.

I have 9 days off work now so i will try to catch up with this thread more! I'm loving the furbaby pics!! Can i add mine??
These are my guinea pigs, Honey and Jasmine :)

Attachments

• pic 1028.jpg
    pic 1028.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi Ladies
I m/c my first ever pregnancy just last sunday, 15 Aug. I was 10wks 3days and we have been totally devastated by the shock of it. I think i have just stopped bleeding.
The doctor said to do a HPT after 2 weeks, which would be next Sunday. But as i have some cheapie ones still in the drawer, i decided to do it today. It's still positive, but getting paler than it was before, so that makes sense. Out of more curiosity i also peed on an OPK (seems i haven't lost the addiction) and now i'm really confused. It came up a super strong positive. If you count the day i started bleeding as day1, then this is day 7. I know you are meant to be extra fertile straight after a m/c, but this quick? Can it be a false positive cos i still have HCG?
Only did it as i want to start being able to track my cycle as it kicks in again!! We want to TTC as soon as possible, but didn't expect any signs of anything already!

Any ideas??? Totally confused.

Thanks in advance

Fairybabe xx

Hi there Faiybabe, so sorry for your loss x If i were you i would ignore the positive ov test as its I would say its picking up on your pg hormones. I used some ov tests when i was pregnant and they showed positive. The line should gradually fade, mine did. x

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Soooo glad i found this thread, the first page gives me so much hope, and seeing so many of you quite advanced in weeks of pregnancy is a boost too. As it was my first pregnancy am trying not to panic that it means I can't carry a baby the whole way through - crazy i know, but i've had a lot of crazy thoughts with all this. Hard to believe that this time last week, i was pregnant and very very happy. Praying me and DH will know that happiness again.

Congrats prgirl. xx

So sorry Fairy. We're here if you need to talk. xx

Amos, praying for you.

Missmaternal, what cute guinea pigs. Love their names too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->