TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I am officially PUPO!!! All went well. Details are in my journal. Now it's time to rest!

Here are my babies... :cloud9:

Attachments

• blasts.jpg
    blasts.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 7
Oh my Jen!!!! How exciting and what beautiful pictures!!! That is so cool! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can you add me please Megg as a BFP? :)

If I'm number 111 i'm excited as 11 is my lucky number :)

Yes, ma'am! Congrats again!!! :hugs:

It's very similar. The cramping and the bleeding. My only hope is that small bleed they saw on the ultrasound last time is just coming out. But the cramping makes it feel like a mc. I don't know...Monday seems like ages away.

I think its definitely the bleed they saw on the u/s! It had to come out sometime! :hugs;

Totally confused. I just POAS and the control line is just as dark as ever. Could it be my hcg just hasn't started to drop yet? Wouldn't that have needed to happen if I was actually mc'ing?

See! I don't think you're miscarrying! I think you're going to have your fair share of bumps in the road this time, but I think its going to stick, honey! I really do!!!

Hi Ladies
I m/c my first ever pregnancy just last sunday, 15 Aug. I was 10wks 3days and we have been totally devastated by the shock of it. I think i have just stopped bleeding.
The doctor said to do a HPT after 2 weeks, which would be next Sunday. But as i have some cheapie ones still in the drawer, i decided to do it today. It's still positive, but getting paler than it was before, so that makes sense. Out of more curiosity i also peed on an OPK (seems i haven't lost the addiction) and now i'm really confused. It came up a super strong positive. If you count the day i started bleeding as day1, then this is day 7. I know you are meant to be extra fertile straight after a m/c, but this quick? Can it be a false positive cos i still have HCG?
Only did it as i want to start being able to track my cycle as it kicks in again!! We want to TTC as soon as possible, but didn't expect any signs of anything already!

Any ideas??? Totally confused.

Thanks in advance

Fairybabe xx

If your HPT is still positive, OPK's are useless. Its absolutely picking up the HCG. You shouldn't start using OPK's again until you have a negative HPT. :hugs: I wish that weren't the case... but you won't ovulate until almost all of the HCG is out of your system.

Amos i really hope Monday comes quickly for you.

I have 9 days off work now so i will try to catch up with this thread more! I'm loving the furbaby pics!! Can i add mine??
These are my guinea pigs, Honey and Jasmine :)

Awwww! So cute!

I am officially PUPO!!! All went well. Details are in my journal. Now it's time to rest!

Here are my babies... :cloud9:

OMG! :hi: Mini-Jen's!!! They look just like you! :winkwink:

Congrats Cesca :happydance:

Thinking of you Amos, sounds like its the bleed to me hun xx:hugs:

Wow Bizy!! Good luck Hun xx:hugs:

Bizy - OMG, your first baby pic, how cute. Gl & fx'd crossed :hugs:

Amos - A darker line sounds good, still sending loads of extremely sticky :dust: for you

Fairy - So sorry for you loss :hugs:

Jen that is a fabulous pic to start a family album with. Stick blasties, stick! Xxx

In case any of you wonder what happened to our number, I just read in PAL that apparently KatienSam last her bean back in June @ ~8 weeks and has retired from BnB (at least temporarily, maybe for good). I didn't know until today. :cry: If you ever read this, Katie... I'm SO sorry, honey! :hugs: Thinking of you!

I feel like its time for a proper stalk... but I'm afraid at how many we could lose. :(

Go ahead and mark me down as a loss. It looks like I have started my period- no way everything is ok with all this and the cramping.

Nooooo I'm so so so sorry Amos, I cannot even believe this is happening again, I'm so angry and upset for you. I wish I could give you a big hug, you really do not deserve this.xxx

Thanks Sassy. I just don't understand either. I think there comes a time you have to realize maybe you are not meant to have children, or that there is something chromosonally wrong with your eggs and I think I have hit that point. The doctors can find nothing wrong with me so it points to the eggs I think. I am just devastated beyond words.

Ahh Amos I wish I could say something that would make you feel better and make you see that you will one day have a child but I know exactly what your going through, I have all the same fears but put on a brave face and carry on trying. I hate the saying "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger" but its kind of fitting. You will get through this hun, your amazingly strong, I will be thinking of you. I'm so sorry :-(

Thanks Sassy. You would think that with each consecutive loss it would not hurt so much, but it's just the opposite I think because now I am running out of hope. I at least had that with the first few losses.

No it definately gets harder, you should see your doc, push for more testing and not give up until you get it, thats what I've done and its the only thing keeping me sane and giving me a slight bit of hope.xxx

Amos I am so upset and sorry this has happened again to you. You are such an amazing person, you deserve better, I am sorry and thinking of you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->