TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

OMG Amos.... are you absolutely 100% sure hun?... Did you still go to the docs today?... what did they say....

Hun... I am clinging to hope that u have got this wrong:hugs:....

Pad- I am not 100% sure as I don't go to the doctor until tomorrow. But I have been cramping and bleeding terribly. I just dont see how it can be anything else. It would really be a miracle.

I'M hoping for a miracle for you amos they can happen :hugs: :hugs:

could i just ask how long it took you ladies to get a negative preg test after mc x

I believe it was a couple of weeks after I lost Isabella.

Barge in? Don't be silly! :hugs: Frankly, ME TOO! :growlmad: Its totally unfair and I don't approve of us having to wait like this at all! Btw, CONGRATS on almost 3 weeks smoke free!

I don't approve either.

I got a ton of pics, don't get me started :haha: but here are to recent pics of Sky (my shepherd, she's almost 2 now) and Luna (she's just turned one)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs352.snc3/29229_1491691817440_1388356992_1281726_7555140_n.jpg https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs190.snc4/37821_1555800020105_1388356992_1449679_1642316_n.jpg

Luna likes to think she's a lapdog... a 100lb+ lapdog.

Oh and would you believe my shepherd doesn't bark? :p

That picture made me pmsl. Biggest lapdog I've ever seen

OK... less furbabies, more feather-babies :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs116.ash2/39142_416842707202_711812202_5306048_64605_n.jpg

Awww bless, look at them.

Can you add me please Megg as a BFP? :)

If I'm number 111 i'm excited as 11 is my lucky number :)

That's great news. Congratulations.

Hi Ladies
I m/c my first ever pregnancy just last sunday, 15 Aug. I was 10wks 3days and we have been totally devastated by the shock of it. I think i have just stopped bleeding.
The doctor said to do a HPT after 2 weeks, which would be next Sunday. But as i have some cheapie ones still in the drawer, i decided to do it today. It's still positive, but getting paler than it was before, so that makes sense. Out of more curiosity i also peed on an OPK (seems i haven't lost the addiction) and now i'm really confused. It came up a super strong positive. If you count the day i started bleeding as day1, then this is day 7. I know you are meant to be extra fertile straight after a m/c, but this quick? Can it be a false positive cos i still have HCG?
Only did it as i want to start being able to track my cycle as it kicks in again!! We want to TTC as soon as possible, but didn't expect any signs of anything already!

Any ideas??? Totally confused.

Thanks in advance

Fairybabe xx

I'm sorry for your loss. As the others have said there is no point taking OPKs until the HPTs are negative as they will still be positive.

I am officially PUPO!!! All went well. Details are in my journal. Now it's time to rest!

Here are my babies... :cloud9:

YEY to PUPO. What is your test date? Awww look at those little blasties.

In case any of you wonder what happened to our number, I just read in PAL that apparently KatienSam last her bean back in June @ ~8 weeks and has retired from BnB (at least temporarily, maybe for good). I didn't know until today. :cry: If you ever read this, Katie... I'm SO sorry, honey! :hugs: Thinking of you!

I feel like its time for a proper stalk... but I'm afraid at how many we could lose. :(

I hate seeing the number going down.

Go ahead and mark me down as a loss. It looks like I have started my period- no way everything is ok with all this and the cramping.

Thanks Sassy. I just don't understand either. I think there comes a time you have to realize maybe you are not meant to have children, or that there is something chromosonally wrong with your eggs and I think I have hit that point. The doctors can find nothing wrong with me so it points to the eggs I think. I am just devastated beyond words.

Pad- I am not 100% sure as I don't go to the doctor until tomorrow. But I have been cramping and bleeding terribly. I just dont see how it can be anything else. It would really be a miracle.

I'm so sorry for everything you are going through. I really hope that you are wrong. I will be keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow.

Go ahead and mark me down as a loss. It looks like I have started my period- no way everything is ok with all this and the cramping.

I'm sorry, Sis... But I can't do it until I know for sure. They said there was a bleed... If there's even a slight chance that everything is okay still, I can't do that to your lil bean... I won't lose faith until I know! I love you loads, though! :hugs: Thinking of you!

Well, my faith is only for other people. I still can't ever find any for myself! LOL That's what you're for! :winkwink:

Ohhhhh I have faith too! Not to get your hopes up but my Mom said she had the worst "period" she ever had while she was like 6 weeks pregnant with me! She said it was so bad that it bled through her tampon, her shorts, and got on the sheets. Then she found out a week later she was pregnant. *this is back in the old days*

Thanks Virginia- the only thing that bothers me is that the cramps were so bad. I hear alot about people bleeding alot, but not cramping. I had both. I pretty much know it's over. Just ready to move on.

:cry: oh nooooo Amos. I'm sorry you're going through this awful wait. Tomorrow can't come soon enough huh? I will pray that the angels hover close by your bed tonight. I came out of hiding to give you a big cyber hug. I had to leave here 'cus my hope bank was in deficit and I figured I would protect myself by moving away from the TTC talk.

Anyhoo...was having a lurk after several weeks and found your posts. just logged on to say hello sweets :hugs:

Awww Groovy....I miss you! Thanks so much for coming out of lurkdom. I understand why you have been away though. Can I make a deposit into your
hope bank??? :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->