TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I'm not entirely updating, but I've heard from Amos. She's waiting to talk to the doc after her u/s. No terrible news so far! I'll let her tell you everything though! Keep everything crossed!!! I know I am!

Hey ladies well I am back yet again at 6dpo and feel like crap lmao!

Thanks Meg for letting us know re Amy been stalking all her threads (yes sad I know) !

Welcome back, Lawa! Hoping for good news for you soon!

Heather - Not sad! I'd do the same if it weren't for the txt's I got! :)

Fluffy, I LOVE when I see ladies like you on here, who are pregnant after such a tough time, you give us all hope.....it's wonderful! :hugs: Congrats

Amos, thinking of you and hoping it's good news....:hugs:

Ok...here's what I know. They did an ultrasound where they saw the gestational sac and the yolk sac. I was shocked as hell because I have definitely progressed since the scan last Thursday. The gestational sac is irregular shaped, but my doctor/sis/Megg says that could be because of the bleed. I just don't know what to think yet. I should know a lot more once I get my beta's back. The doctor didn't seem to worried about anything, so maybe that's a good sign???

PS.....I'm in shock so I hope this made sense.

That is good news then. I hope you will get lots more scans and see loads more development. :hugs: :happydance:

Amos - have got everything so tighly crossed for you hun :hugs:, hope your betas are good, when do you get the result?

I will get the results in about 4 hours or so. I will be on edge til then. I am just really shocked. Well- that is an understatement. I really expected to see what little of a sac there was last time to be gone. I mean the cramps have been terrible.....just odd.

OOOOh Amos, got my fingers and toes tightly crossed for you!!! Stick little bean stick!!!

Quick question girls, sorry if it's a bit icky, but i really wanna know. How long is it normal to bleed for after mc? I was 10wks3days. Now i'm 9days since started bleeding, it's mostly stopped, but still a tiny bit. Just want an idea when it might finish? Am sure everyone's different, but i've no idea what is usual etc.
Think i might feel better if i could at least stop looking at blood. :-(

Thanks
Fairybabe

Amos - I have this crazy feeling that somehow it will all be ok...like it is just a fluke and bubs will be fine or that this will give you all the answers you have been looking for

We're all rooting for that little bean Amos, good luck Hun xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"