TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Fairybabe, I would think it depends how far along you were. At 5 weeks I bled alot for just an hour or two, then spotted for 6 days. At 8 weeks it was very heavy for 5 days, then about 2/3 days spotting. Yours is longer as you were 10 weeks.
Also the nurse I saw during the 8 week MC, said sometimes girls can bleed for a couple of weeks. It will be gone soon if it's just spotting now, it's not nice is it? :hugs:Sorry for your loss xx

Amos, what's up, waiting to hear those numbers go up. :hugs:

Fairy- the only pg I had that lasted as long as yours, I had a D&C so I can't comment about that. But the natural ones where I was 5 or so weeks I bled for about a week. I hope yours ends quickly.
Still waiting Lucy- it's 3:22 here now. Should be any minute, but if I don't hear from them by 4:00 I will be calling and harrassing!

Fairy- the only pg I had that lasted as long as yours, I had a D&C so I can't comment about that. But the natural ones where I was 5 or so weeks I bled for about a week. I hope yours ends quickly.
Still waiting Lucy- it's 3:22 here now. Should be any minute, but if I don't hear from them by 4:00 I will be calling and harrassing!

I keep checking back every five-ish minutes to see whats up...thats the good thing about having so many women who know what it is like to have to go through this...we all pull together when the going gets tough and we ALL know how it feels

I know...I have had more support from you ladies than my own friends and family! I guess because I share more with you than I do them lol
I am trying to leave a message so they will hurry up and call back. That's the bad thing about this practice- you can't just call and talk to someone.

HAHA Amy!!! I just might pass out the number here soon!!

VGibs, that's so true. It's been a huge help to me these last few days just knowing there are a whole bunch of you out there who just know how i feel even without saying too much. Wish we didn't have to have a thread like this, but given that this does happen, at least we do have each other. I have some lovely friends trying to be supernice, but they just don't get it.
Fairy xx

VGibs, that's so true. It's been a huge help to me these last few days just knowing there are a whole bunch of you out there who just know how i feel even without saying too much. Wish we didn't have to have a thread like this, but given that this does happen, at least we do have each other. I have some lovely friends trying to be supernice, but they just don't get it.
Fairy xx

What really boogles my mind is how very taboo the subject of MC still is. And how very insensitive those who have never had one can be. I can understand a man being...well a man, but other women were so nasty to me after my MC. For instance, my sister in law lost her baby at 39 wks gestation and when we were comiderating one day her friend turned to me and said "Well having a miscarriage is NOTHING like loosing a baby!" Like I was the one being insensitive! I looked her in the face and said "What do you think a MC is???" I was livid!

I know Virgina- anytime I have even said something about having ONE mc much less FIVE it's like they turn away and change the subject. I also will never understand those who have never had a loss then go on and tell you what you should do to prevent one or something you did that might have caused one. Good Lord people.

Yep, it is. A friend sent me a link for my facebook status this week, so i posted it:

This week, we remember all babies born sleeping or whom we have carried but never
met. Or those we have held but could not take home. Make this your profile status if you or someone you know has suffered the loss of a baby. The majority wont do it, because unlike cancer, baby loss is........still a taboo subject. Break the silence. In... memory of all angels ♥ ♥ sleep well little angels. xxxxxxxx

I guess it goes in line with those comments like "oh you got pregnant fast? Oh well, you'll have another just as fast" and "you can always try again" etc. To us it was our special much wanted and much treasured baby. And i just KNOW he was a boy. Knew it first day i found out i was preggers. I think unless people have been there, they don't get it. Just one of those things that you can't get until you land there.

So hurrah for this supportive thread!

OMG...........6358 is my hcg......it only needed to be 5300 for it to double!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD....OG MY GOD....OH MY FRIGGIN FREAKIN JUMPIN JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!! Amos! YAHOOOOOOOO But do they know why the bleeding etc??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->