TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Like maybe you lost a twin? or had a blood clot in there??? wow...I just have a million questions but I bet you have more! haha

Amos, that is fantastic!!!!!! :happydance:

Fairybabe, I love that status, but I would be a bit nervous to post it.....people are so funny about it, they all seem to want us to pretend it never happened and get on. :wacko:

VGibs, can't believe that person tried to belittle your pain, right to your face.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

No word as to why the bleed, but I haven't spotted since early this morning so I hope it's gone!!!!

I have another scan and bloodwork on Wednesday! It's my first day of a new job too- that ought to be an interesting day!!!

Oh Amos!!! I see your ticker is back which can only mean one thing!!! :happydance: :hugs: :baby:

I will get the next :bfp: guys I just know it!!!

Yep Sequeena- I am not giving up on this baby ever again!
Fingers crossed for you- you been symptom spotting???

Yay Amos, that's great news! that baby is definitely like you, it's a tough lil one! :hugs:

Yep Sequeena- I am not giving up on this baby ever again!
Fingers crossed for you- you been symptom spotting???

You bet I have - today's symptoms!

10 DPO: Back ache, AF like cramps, metallic taste in mouth, sore breasts, creamy CM, emotional/moody, gas, bloated, constipate, nausea (cannot stand the smell of a chicken cooking), stretching/pulling in stomach

:haha:

You definately have one tough baby in there Amos! Fabulous news! So happy for you. :happydance:

Oh my Sequeena!!!! I can't believe you haven't folded and tested already LOL

Oh ok....well, sure- you are only 10DPO! But wow at the symptoms!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->