TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey guys would love some opinions! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/399458-11-dpo-bfn-but.html#post6636133

Amos PMA!! PMA!! Don't doubt yourself hun that bean is a sticky!!

Stick little bean stick!

Sequeena, 11dpo is a little early lol, give it 2 days and try again. :flower:

praying wishing and hoping as hard as i can for you amos xxxxxxxxxx

Oh Amos!! What a roller coaster you are on. Praying for a good result at the hosp today. You really are being put through the mill with this one. Stick bean stick!!!!
Fairy xx

Great news. Fingers and everything else crossed for you

Lucy- your chart is looking good!

Well, I am trying hard not to panic, but woke up to lots of blood and what looked like a clot in the toilet (TMI).

I am so sorry you are having to go through this worry again Amy.

Just spoke to the nurse and they want me to come into the evaluation center at the hospital. I will update later. Fingers crossed and prayers being said.

Please let us know how you get on. Am thinking of you

Hey guys would love some opinions! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/399458-11-dpo-bfn-but.html#post6636133

Amos PMA!! PMA!! Don't doubt yourself hun that bean is a sticky!!

I am sure I see a hint of something on the bottom picture

OMG Amos.... chickadee.... you lost hope before and your baby proved you wrong.... keep the faith hun and if our love and good wishes could help you grow a healthy baby you will be holding it in 8 months time!

Have been away at the Outlaws in Liverpool for the last few days.... but have been thinking of you all.... xx

Amos - My fingers are tightly crossed for you, thinking of you.xxx

Lucy- your chart is looking good!

Well, I am trying hard not to panic, but woke up to lots of blood and what looked like a clot in the toilet (TMI).

In my thoughts and praying your lil bean is very sticky Amos. Try keep calm and positive although I do know you must be frigtened to death.

:hug: :hugs:

Well ladies, I know nothing more now than I did this morning. What a cluster F*** this day was. I basically was told I had to wait til my appt tomorrow for my ultrasound and bloodwork. I am more pissed that I wasted 3 hours at the hospital than anything. The bleeding has slacked off, but the clot I passed is what is still stuck in my mind. I pray it was not my little beanie.

I can't believe that they wouldn't see you! What absolute tossers!!!

They saw me, but said they couldnt compare any bloods they took at the hospital to the ones they take in the office because it's two different labs and the numbers could vary a lot. The ultrasound she said wouldnt show anything this soon if I was miscarrying so.....I dont know. The doctor was pissed they sent me to the hospital in the first place.

OH...and I am TERRIBLE at spotting lines on tests, so I won't even attempt to try yours!! You have such good symptoms though I would be shocked if it was negative. I didn't get my BFP til 15 or 16DPO

Ah bless you Sweetie, i wonder if the clot was part of the bleed and the cramps were your womb trying to shift it? nows its gone lets hope things settle for you, best of luck for you tomorrow sweets xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->