TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

This thread is really going fast, i am missing alot but I am so glad your pregnancy is fine, Amos. Have faith, your little one will be just fine!

10DPO, remembered i said I have a temp rise but negative OPK so i am not very hopeful this cycle. Anyway, I am taking chinese medicine coz my body was pretty screwed after my 2 losses. So if this round no good news, i won't be too disappointed.

How's everyone doing? And i am sorry for your loss, Fairybabe.

Yep Sequeena- I am not giving up on this baby ever again!
Fingers crossed for you- you been symptom spotting???

Halle-freakin-lujah!!! YAY! :yipee:

Are you trying to tell me something? :haha::haha:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe! :winkwink:

This thread is really going fast, i am missing alot but I am so glad your pregnancy is fine, Amos. Have faith, your little one will be just fine!

10DPO, remembered i said I have a temp rise but negative OPK so i am not very hopeful this cycle. Anyway, I am taking chinese medicine coz my body was pretty screwed after my 2 losses. So if this round no good news, i won't be too disappointed.

How's everyone doing? And i am sorry for your loss, Fairybabe.

Aww... I hope you're wrong and get a nice surprise this cycle! :hugs:

That's so great Amos, what a little fighter you have in there. :happydance: maybe was a clot or something? :flower:

Hey Megg, look at my chart please, temp gone up higher than last 9 days, I have amazing ewcm :)blush:) we bd yesterday and will later, can it finally be happening? Another temp hike tomorrow and I will be very happy. :thumbup:

sequeena, wow the symptoms, will you test b4 AF due?

shiseru, you aren't out til AF comes. :hugs:

:dance: yay amos great news and stay positive

Super news too for you lucy great signs fx'd

That's so great Amos, what a little fighter you have in there. :happydance: maybe was a clot or something? :flower:

Hey Megg, look at my chart please, temp gone up higher than last 9 days, I have amazing ewcm :)blush:) we bd yesterday and will later, can it finally be happening? Another temp hike tomorrow and I will be very happy. :thumbup:

sequeena, wow the symptoms, will you test b4 AF due?

shiseru, you aren't out til AF comes. :hugs:

Looking good, honey! Hoping you pop that eggy any day now!!! :hugs:

:yipee: Amos fab news

:cloud9: Awwwww jen look at them babies sending you huge amounts of growing :dust: for them both

Congrats to all the new :bfp:'s

:hugs: to Katie and everyone else who has had a loss :cry: so sorry

Hope everyone else is well? xxxx

Lucy- your chart is looking good!

Well, I am trying hard not to panic, but woke up to lots of blood and what looked like a clot in the toilet (TMI).

Oh no Amos.....what is going on? I hope it is still ok, when do you get your next scan? :hugs:

I am sorry you are going through this Amos, things may still be ok, but must be so stressful for you! Have you got cramping too? :hugs:

No cramping this morning but last night had a terrible stomach ache with diarrhea (again TMI)

You know as you had bleeding and then saw progression on the scan, try and be hopeful, you didn't think you would see that did you? :flower:

Is there an early pregnancy clinic near you, where you could get an emergency scan?

I really hope everything is ok. You have been through enough. :hugs:

You're right Lucy- I am trying to not let me head get me down, but it's hard not to. We only have emergency rooms over here and they are so expensive I really can't afford to go to one. PLus, not sure if I would trust what they say anyway. I am partial to my docs I guess. I am just so depressed now.

Just spoke to the nurse and they want me to come into the evaluation center at the hospital. I will update later. Fingers crossed and prayers being said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->