TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I sure hope so Roonsma....You think if I took another FRER and it was dark it would be a sign that everything was ok?

They saw me, but said they couldnt compare any bloods they took at the hospital to the ones they take in the office because it's two different labs and the numbers could vary a lot. The ultrasound she said wouldnt show anything this soon if I was miscarrying so.....I dont know. The doctor was pissed they sent me to the hospital in the first place.

OH...and I am TERRIBLE at spotting lines on tests, so I won't even attempt to try yours!! You have such good symptoms though I would be shocked if it was negative. I didn't get my BFP til 15 or 16DPO

Ah bless you hun I really hope this is my :bfp: too, I feel really good as with my last 2 :bfp:s I never had such good symptoms!

ooof it's so frustrating!! I wouldn't take another test though hun as you will just be torturing yourself. Big hugs for you I hope tomorrow comes so quick xxx :hugs:

I sure hope so Roonsma....You think if I took another FRER and it was dark it would be a sign that everything was ok?

TBH i don't know hun, your levels are so high now that i doubt it would tell you much. If you think it'll make you feel better then go for it sweetie just don't read too much into it if its not as dark.

Sorry you're going through this shit. :hugs:

I'm sorry your having a hard time Amos! I agree with Roonsma and think/hope its just your body trying to get rid of the spot found on your scan.

Aww Amos hun that sounds like a nightmare cant believe they really couldnt do anything. What a waste. So hoping all is ok just thought I would mention that my sister bleed a lot through her whole pregnancy with my niece we were constantly at the ER and my niece just turned one last month so i know its hard but try and keep the faith.

Amos you are in my prayers,( I hated going to the hospital with spotting during my past pregnancies, they can be so F^n insensitive-which is awful as your dealing with so much as it is) hang in there and i really hope you get some answers tomorrow!:hugs:

awww chick.... the waiting is torture.... we are waiting with ya sweetie... you are never alone xx

I'm back from the FS! I <3 him! :cloud9: You can read about it in my FS Recap! Link is to my journal post!

its a week tomorrow since i passed my baby after a mmc and i just feel like i hate my husband, has anyone else felt like this. I think its just hormones

One minute he was the live of my life , then I didn't want him by me and some of the nasty things I said to him where horrible.

Reversal, I'm sorry about your loss and the difficult time you're going through now. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with hormones, I definitely ranted at my DH a couple of times afterwards but a lot of that was miscommunication, it might be good to try to talk to him about it.

Need some updates about Ruskie and Amos.....I hate this waiting to find out what's going on.....

I know...I rushed right home to see what was up with Amos!

I have been staying up to see her update but am going to have to go to bed.

Waiting for updates too. Hope all is well. xx

Megg, just read your post. Yay!

Sorry ladies...I have been at my job all day and I can't get to the internet there YET!
You wont' believe it, but I got to see a HEARTBEAT today!!!! I was so shocked because yet again I was bleeding all day before the scan. I am just still shocked and amazed this little one is still here!!!!

YAY Amos!!!! I was starting to get worried about you!

WOW! I am SO happy for you!!! When will they scan again???

Scan and bloods again on Monday. I am really starting to believe this now. I am having waves of nausea and my boobs hurt so bad when I took my bra off, that I put it back on!!!
I hate having to work now...I can't get on BnB until I get home :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->