TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh Bizy, i really hope everything turns out ok for you. Good luck for your beta tomorrow, i hope it's risen :flower: The thought of another loss scares the hell out of me too, and i've (thankfully) only had one..so i can only imagine how apprehensive you are feeling right now :hugs:xx

Wow- I have missed so much! Welcome to the new ladies- sorry you have had losses, but glad you found us :hugs:

Fairy- most people will never understand unless they have physically been through a loss themselves. And of course men just don't get it period!

Jen- so sorry you are in limbo- I know how that is and it's a terrible place to be. I hope and pray everything is ok. :hugs::hugs:

Hoping for a good outcome for you, Jen! :hugs:

Happy 7 Weeks, Sis!!! :hugs:

I've mentioned elsewhere, but thought I should say here too: I talked to my work about the upcoming appointments (not what they were for, but the sheer number of them) and I sort of had to choose the job or the IUI. Its nothing illegal or anything on their part, because its a contract position. It was only a 6 month gig anyway, so I obviously chose the IUI. I can't put this off another 6 months. Kevin and I agreed, and I've stepped down. They said it would be considered leaving on a positive note, and I'd be eligible for returning in the future. In the end, I'd rather have a baby.

That's crazy Megg. I would have chosen the iui too!

That's crazy Megg. I would have chosen the iui too!

I know, right? Well, they're the type of place that schedules everything (down to 15 min breaks) a week in advance... And, I can't do that with my appointments. From everything I've read, I won't know anything a week in advance... They'll decide at one appointment when I need to be back again. So, its not conducive to their business model, and I understand that. If I'd known that I'd be starting IUI when the job was offered, I'd never have taken it. But, it was my 2nd day on the job that I went to the consult. That's why I hoped not to start until AFTER the consult, so I could decide with more info. But, it didn't work out that way. Que sera, sera!

So sorry for your losses Nicole,ttcstill & CaosDivino.

xFingers Crossedx for you BizyBee.

Amos, just realised you're 7 weeks!!! Wow that's flown by..although it doesnt seem like it for you i bet! Hope your spotting has settled down now? x

Awww Sis- now I'm jealous that I am still working! LOL
MissMaternal- nope...still bleeding every morning! I thought one of the glorious benefits of being pregnant was not bleeding for 9 months....hahaha

I'm so sorry ttcstill & CaosDivino!!! Bizy I am thinking positive thoughts about your numbers going up! x And I cant believe you had to give up your job Megg!!!!! Would they not have at least tried to accomodate you? Stress wise you made the right decision though. Thank you fairybabe! I did think the afternoon would be better as they always seemed to be darker then. Think I'll keep the DH chained for a bit longer :haha: I its a good month for us all. :hugs: for everyone. xx

hope everything is ok bizy, and i think you made the right choice megg xxx

Everything crossed for you Jen. Come on blasties, stick strong for mummy xxxx

Welcome to the noobs and sorry for your losses. Hope we can graduate you to PAL soon .

Love all round xxxx

:hugs: Jen hope its rises tomorrow for you

:yipee: Amos happy 7+1 :lol:

:dance: go megg I would chose that too xxxx

Girls I need some help and advice from the ladies who have had the unfortunate experience of ectopic pregnancies I just wondered where abouts you experienced pain and what level pain it was and does the shoulder have to hurt as well? Sorry for such a personal question but Im worried im having one :cry: xxxx

Hi Dawny,
I've not had one, but when i was having my m/c they asked if i had shoulder or chest pain as it can be one of the symptoms, but you can be ectopic without it.. Can't comment on pain level etc. And i read that the pain can be the other side to where the ectopic is. If you are worried, get yourself straight to your doc/A&E. Hugs to you and hoping it's just a healthy little bean in the right place!
Fairy xx

Hey ladies. I'm not so positive today think it is because I am having the worse af ever. Bleeding really really heaviky. not nice. We are trying to decided weather to go back to tic this cycle or have month of x

Girls I need some help and advice from the ladies who have had the unfortunate experience of ectopic pregnancies I just wondered where abouts you experienced pain and what level pain it was and does the shoulder have to hurt as well? Sorry for such a personal question but Im worried im having one :cry: xxxx

Dawny,
My shoulder actually didnt hurt until after the surgery. I usually didnt feel any pain until I was 6+ weeks pg and it was typically to one side and more of a stabbing type pain. I could really feel it one time in my back more than anywhere else. For me it was a constant pain that would just stay instead of pain that would come and go. If u are worried at all that it might be I would say definetly get it checked out. I am the ectopic queen so feel free to PM me if you have any further questions.
Big Hugs.

Well I am having a very confusing day as I have had a positive opk for the 4th day in a row! Is this even possible??? Really not sure what to do so the dh and I are just going to keep DTD till I get a negative :haha: Hopefully I will have ov by the weekend if not already. I do have heartburn which was one of the first things that made me figure out I was pregnant last time cause it never disappeared after ov. Hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

:cry: Well, my beta was 171. It's not looking good girls. I am so upset. My progesterone is still high. They advised me to keep taking the meds and I have to go for a scan and another beta on Wednesday. They are concerned about possible ectopic (which apparently can happen with ivf, however unlikely.) This is going to be the longest week of my life.

I'm on my way to NYC for the wedding and I really do not want to go. I want to be home.I won't be posting much since I'll be away. Thanks for the love and kind thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->