TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:wave: Morning All!!
Huge congrats to Amos! Your mum must be sooo proud!:hugs:

Megg....good luck for your IUI. I feel a huge BFP comin your way hunni!!:thumbup:

Lawa:hugs: Great positivity hunni.
Nicole:hugs: Here's to a speedy BFP for you!

Heather..good luck with the clomid mix!!!:thumbup:

Bizy....WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!:happydance: Keep those numbers climbing!!

AFM... My GP has written to me stating that as I am over 37 and have kids, the NHS will do NOTHING to help me atall. :cry:
My only option is to go private! Initial consult = £250. Clomid cycle = £875!

Soooo....last night I ordered some Clomid from safemeds. I read a load of forums where people had good experiences with them, so this is my last hope.
I know alot of people will say "don't do it unregulated", but I can't afford to go private so the stupid NHS has forced my hand.:growlmad:

Sorry for the ME post!!!:blush:

I totally understand why you made that decision! :hugs: ME posts are just fine... We like to know what's going on with our girls!

:growlmad::gun: OK, i need to vent.

Just spoken to a family member who said "well i hope you are not just sitting there and moping and that you are getting on with your life. Yeah, waht happened, it wasn't nice but on a scale of bad events in life, it wasn't that big a deal."

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

HOW DARE HE. Sure, i'm getting on with day to day stuff, does it mean i'm not hurting? No. Does it mean my emotions aren't just there below the surface bubbling away? No it doesn't.

Honestly. I feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Thank you for listening ladies.

Fairybabe xx

Vent away fairybabe.....vent away. :hugs:

People who have never gone through it seem to be the ones with selfish/hurtful remarks.

hello please add me

i lost my child on the 12th of June gave birth to a baby girl and she died an hour later 26 weeks and a half preg im trying for a baby for Stepemeber i cant spell sorry

I am terribly sorry you had to endure what you did. :hugs:
Here's to our soon to be :bfp:'s! :wine:

Hi fairybabe, so sorry you had to endure yet another ignorant thoughtless idiot upsetting you. What is wrong with people? Why can't people just show a little sensitivity and empathy? :nope:

I would have completely gone crazy and had a go at that relative, how dare they make your painful experience feel like nothing. :growlmad::hugs:

I am SOOO angry for you right now fairybabe! People are such d***s! They need their heads banging. Typical that someone should react like that when they have no idea what its like! What an asshole! I hope you gave him what for! But then he'd probably just say your an emotional woman and then make you even more angry!

AFM I have had 3 days with positive (but a bit faint) OPK's. Should they be positive that long? Does it mean I havent OV'd???? DH and I BD 30th, 31st and today (and likely tomorrow ;-) ) Unfortunately I havent had ewcm for a long time so I am using preseed. But I did have a temp dip yesterday and its going back up today...so do you think I ov??? God this is so frustrating. This morning my OPK was VERY faint and just now it was darker. What does it all mean? Sorry to babble. Feel humid and sticky today and really uncomfortable in general.

I have had a stuffy nose since yesterday...rather like when I conceived last time....unless thats connected to ov. I'm going to shut up now LOL. Think verbal diarrhea has settled in. xx

Wow, so much as been going on!

Congrats Bizy!!!!!!! :happydance:

Meggs, I also think waiting til Friday for AF is a good idea. Good Luck!!!!!! :thumbup:

So Fairybabe that you had to endure such ingnorance, ppl really don't have any idea, I even didn't until it happened to me.

Nicole, so sorry for you loss. :hug:

CJ, definitely :sex: again tomorrow! Good Luck!!! And good luck to all BnB ladies, I pray for :bfp: for all of you real soon!

Lawa, sorry sweetie, but you're so right, you're on the right path!!!

Hi CJSG
Thanks for the anger on my behalf. Am still seething. I tried to explain more but he just cut me off and changed teh subject!! Hopeless. Just hope he and his partner never go through this themselves.

Re OPKs, mine too are giving me ambigious results at the mo, despite the negative preg test at the weekend confirming the hcg should be gone. One thing i do know tho is that OPKs are best used late afternoon/early evening for a more accurate reflection of where you are at, as apparently our bodies synthesize Luteneizing hormone in the morning. So maybe the fact yours is darker this aft is a reflection on that? Dunno what kind you are using, but my cheapies say the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for a positive. Now from previous months i know that they never go as dark as tehy should go but i know what a positive looks like from how it has previously corresponded with my temps dipping then rising after. I guess if the temp goes up again tomorrow and the day after, you hasve your answer! But if not, maybe your body is trying to gear itself up but not quite getting there at the mo! Sorry none of that is overly helpful.

Off to fume some more.

Fairy xx

Ladies can I join you please? I recently lost another angel..... this is the third. I have 5 beautiful children already but my husband has none of his own. in 04 i lost one at 17 weeks in 08 i lost one at 5 weeks and now last wed i lost one at 15 weeks they are thinking it has something to do with chromosonal defects???? Can this be corrected???? Should I try again???? I am so confused and scared but I want to try again!!!! Ughhhhhh!

Newb here, I just found this site and wanted to spill my guts a bit.

I had a MC in April. About 6 weeks or so into my pregnancy. We had been trying for about a year... and REALLY trying (keeping close tabs on everything) for 6 months prior.
I got the BFP after we got married so it was the best timing ever... or not I suppose.

I still get angry and sad.. mostly when I see babies. Some nights I just weep for hours. I have a hard time with grief... but it's getting better since we're trying again and I'm not horribly upset that AF got me this month.

As with FAIRYBABE.. I had a guy friend that did the same exact thing. He tried to console me when the MC happened...
He said "well, you were only 6 weeks right.. so it's not that big of deal, you should only be so sad ya know".. word for word right there.
Needless to say, it tore what little bit of our friendship was left right apart.

I think some men are just clueless unless they've gone through it.

As for trying after the MC, I didn't even ovulate my first month.. and my cycle was off for two months. After that, the doc said go right ahead. I'm hoping for that BFP for X-mas.

Good luck to everyone and take care.. always remember to have some quality YOU time - at least that's what my mother always tells me.

Hi CaosDivino, welcome. And sorry for your loss. Sending you supportive hugs. Yep, there sure are some hopeless insensitive morons out there.
Good luck with the TTC and hoping for a sticky bean for you.
Fairy xx

:hugs: ttcstill. Welcome! I am so sorry you have had experience so much loss. Are your doctors doing any testing? I don't have any answers for you... only you know when it's time to stop trying. :flow:

Welcome CaosDivino too! I don't know why people can be such morons. What can I say? They just don't get it unless they've experienced it.

TTCStill, welcome. Sorry for all your losses. I hope the doctors are helping you find some answers.
Hugs
Fairybabe xx

Thanks for the welcome!! :)

I keep seeing this :dust: everywhere on this site... I am thinking I need to order this in bulk :wacko:

Keeping positive... how can I not with a kitten on my lap.

Welcome ttcstill and chaos. Sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Well, I don't have great news. I had another beta today and it only went up to 165. My progesterone is still very high, so the nurse isn't sure what's going on. She said it could be a lab error, but to be cautiously optimistic. I am terrified. The thought of another loss is too much to bear. I am trying to remain positive, but it is easier said than done.
I will go back tomorrow for another beta, since I will be away on Friday. I am praying for good news.

I was told to start taking Lovenox tonight (which is supposed to help prevent early loss). FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->