TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

hello ladies hope every one is ok.... i am hoping to get rid of this sicky/dizzyness feeling i have other wise i will be out this month because i have no energy to ttc :(

BizyBee :hugs: I am so sorry the news wasn't what you were wanting... don't lose hope just yet! xo

mumanddad- I too am sick. But I have to muster up the energy to DTD. I am due to ovulate this weekend and I so want this month to be the month! Does anyone know if being sick has any effect on your fertility? I just have a really bad head and chest cold. :cold:

Thinking of you Jen. Hopeful for better results next week x

Sending you thoughts and prayers Bizy for a good outcome at the next tests. Fairyxx

I hope things improve bizy! My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

I am still DTD myself but I have a sneaky suspician that I have already ov even though my opks are still showing positive. I felt and still feel a bit sick this afternoon (new development) and started to get itchy nipples (tmi sorry). cm is creamy (again tmi sorry). It could all be in my head because they were my symptoms last month before the mc and I may be hoping too much. MAJOR hunger too. Just hope I am lucky to conceive the month after losing another angel! Maybe this is my positive after so much heartache that will be a sticky bean!

I'm sorry you girls are feeling poorly. Hopefully you are taking the vitamin C needed as its good while trying to conceive as well as in pregnancy....that way you may feel better sooner and in time! GL! xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Jen

Dawny- when I had my ectopic I was only about 5 weeks when it was discovered. I only had slight pulsing pain on my left side. Nothing terrible to make me think it was ectopic, but I knew something wasn't quite right. If you are having that kind of pain, you need to get checked out. Don't wait. :hugs:

Thanks Amos that sounds like its defo the same pain im having if its no better tomorrow will see doctor xxxx

god nic i can't believe you are 29 weeks already that has gone so quick seen ya bump pics on fb and what a beautiful bump it is !!!!!
bizy still try to keep positive hunni i'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you xx
and dawny i agree with amos you got to go get checked out!!!
well i will be out this month for sure doc has put me and oh on sex ban again (oh ain't likin this too much lol) my erosion hasn't healed properly so now on antibiotics orally and got the cream too so fingers crossed it will sort it out!!! hope so docs seems pretty sure that it's where the bleeding has been coming from xxxxxxxxx

Awww Sis- now I'm jealous that I am still working! LOL
MissMaternal- nope...still bleeding every morning! I thought one of the glorious benefits of being pregnant was not bleeding for 9 months....hahaha

Oh no! At least you've seen little Tweetie on several scans and you've seen the heartbeat...that's a really good sign. Sounds like he/she is a little fighter! x

Thank you all for your thoughts hugs and prayers.....

The doctor told me today that wehave to wait until the 15th of September to resume sexual activity and she wants me to avoid getting pregnant until November at the earliest in order to give my body time to go back to normal and reduce the risk of yet another MC.

Bizy...... I am dorry you are having such a rough time..... :hugs:

Has anyone else had multiple MC's and had a successful afterwards?

I swear I will try til my body refuses to take it anymore...... my dear husband deserves a child of his own and it will kill me if I am not able to give that to him.........:shrug:

None of the following have given birth yet, but all signs point to them being successful!

WannaB (4, now ~17weeks)
Amos2009 (5, now ~7.5weeks)
FluffyBlue (5, now ~20weeks)
hedgewitch (~18+1, now ~29weeks)
Wantabean (5, now ~28weeks)
Josiejo (3, now ~18weeks)

Those are just off the top of my head, to be honest. I'm sure there are many more who have already given birth!

The doctor told me today that wehave to wait until the 15th of September to resume sexual activity and she wants me to avoid getting pregnant until November at the earliest in order to give my body time to go back to normal and reduce the risk of yet another MC.

I swear I will try til my body refuses to take it anymore...... my dear husband deserves a child of his own and it will kill me if I am not able to give that to him.........:shrug:

I feel for you, Tammy, I do. And I firmly believe that you will get your forever baby.

I want to share with you my friend's story. She is 37 like me, with 2 lovely adopted children. She had miscarried 15 times(!) and it was decided that pregnancy was not in the cards for her. Well lo and behold, earlier this year she learned she was pregnant naturally (after all the failed IUI and IVF attempts!!), and had a gorgeous baby boy last month.

I of course hope it does not come to such a tenuous journey for you, but here was someone who never thought it would be...

{{{hugs}}}

Thanks for posting Megg, gives us girls hope that it will one day be our turn.xxx

It certainly does give us all hope!! I have had 6 mc's now and am still hoping for that sticky bean. But something inside tells me my time will come and I am just trying to not drive myself with the what if's....the cans and cants... I am already symptom spotting and see so many similarities to early pregnancy for me last time...seems I am becoming more aware. Trouble is I dont know whether the symptoms are psychosematic or not. Some are just too real to be that but who knows. OV was this week so if it continues this way...maybe I will try test around the 12th-14th. I think if I have conceived that I may not get a bfp till around the 17th. Just depends when I ov this week cause I didnt realise you will almost always get a faint positive on an opk.... So I am trying to remember when the lines were at their darkest :haha: I'll only be a few days out. I can live with that.

I've heard so many stories of friends of friends who had IVF and gave up hope and then fell pregnant just like that. It does happen. And I've also heard successful IVF stories where they have got pregnant naturally months after giving birth! The world is a strange place!

GL to all those testing soon!!! We can do it! I know we can! :hugs: xxx

I myself have had 4 MC's in total. I am now 19 weeks and have one 7 year old. I lost one at 8 weeks, one at 18 weeks, one at 4.5 weeks and one at 16 weeks. I am farther now then IO have been with any other pregnancy save my daughter. I also had uterine trauma though which was associated with one of my losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->