TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks for posting Megg, gives us girls hope that it will one day be our turn.xxx

There's always hope, sweetheart! :hugs:

Thank you all for your thoughts hugs and prayers.....

The doctor told me today that wehave to wait until the 15th of September to resume sexual activity and she wants me to avoid getting pregnant until November at the earliest in order to give my body time to go back to normal and reduce the risk of yet another MC.

Bizy...... I am dorry you are having such a rough time..... :hugs:

Has anyone else had multiple MC's and had a successful afterwards?

I swear I will try til my body refuses to take it anymore...... my dear husband deserves a child of his own and it will kill me if I am not able to give that to him.........:shrug:

I myself have had 4 MC's in total. I am now 19 weeks and have one 7 year old. I lost one at 8 weeks, one at 18 weeks, one at 4.5 weeks and one at 16 weeks. I am farther now then IO have been with any other pregnancy save my daughter. I also had uterine trauma though which was associated with one of my losses.

Why do I only have 1 loss down by your name? I feel awful about that now! I'm so sorry! I'll get it changed. How do you want them noted? Do you consider the 18w and 16w losses stillbirths or MC's? I don't want to screw it up. :hugs:

Panic over I think pains have almost gone but now I have come down with something been hot and cold all day feel sick so think Im coming down with a cold or something I have had some pain still including some in my shoulders but its not a strong pain :hugs: thanks for all the advice :thumbup: :flower: xxxx

Dawny- sorry you are feeling sick, but I'm glad you are not in a lot of pain

Still nauseas with sore boobs, but still panicking :) How are you??

Thanks for posting Megg, gives us girls hope that it will one day be our turn.xxx

The doctor told me today that wehave to wait until the 15th of September to resume sexual activity and she wants me to avoid getting pregnant until November at the earliest in order to give my body time to go back to normal and reduce the risk of yet another MC.

I swear I will try til my body refuses to take it anymore...... my dear husband deserves a child of his own and it will kill me if I am not able to give that to him.........:shrug:

I myself have had 4 MC's in total. I am now 19 weeks and have one 7 year old. I lost one at 8 weeks, one at 18 weeks, one at 4.5 weeks and one at 16 weeks. I am farther now then IO have been with any other pregnancy save my daughter. I also had uterine trauma though which was associated with one of my losses.

Why do I only have 1 loss down by your name? I feel awful about that now! I'm so sorry! I'll get it changed. How do you want them noted? Do you consider the 18w and 16w losses stillbirths or MC's? I don't want to screw it up. :hugs:

Well it wasn't really common knowledge...but if it makes someone else feel better...well it's worth the share. I count them as one MC and one stillbirth because they let me see him that time :(

Hey girls!
How are we all?
Bizy am soooo hoping that this is a little low before those HCG levels go rocketing... got everything crossed for ya.

Amos hunny... you don't need me to cross anything for you cos all will be well this time... I feel it!

Meggy moo... good decision on the job front.. priorties are right!

Dawny so hope everything settles down for you and a H&H 9 months for you.

Well I had my second appt at the RMC and what a waste of time it was! Was told all my tests were clear (apart from my translocation), my ultra sounds showed my uterous flops forward, but apparently that isn't a problem and all is well... he said my m/cs were bad luck and that we have nothing to worry about... he started saying IVF was not a good idea (errrr never considered it for us yet anyway) and then half way through the conv said IVF might be a good idea cos of the translocation, but that I would have to go private.

I asked about clomid and he said that only IVF clinic can give it out now because GPs in the past had given it out like smarties... he then went on to tell me about all of the health risks with clomid and how some of them are 'life threatening'.....

Aparently I have to go back to my GP for an dye and x ray and hubby has to have a sperm count and he expects me to be pregnant by Spring next year.....

WTF??????? It took me 6 years for preg no1, then 6 months for no 2 then 3 years for no 3!!!!!

Sooooooo angry... totally can't be bothered with all this anymore!

Still nauseas with sore boobs, but still panicking :) How are you??

Uhm... no nausea or sore boobs... but panicking about my injects a little bit. And then my cousin tells me tonight "You know that can make you produce more eggs, right? Hmm... Triplets! Good luck with that! :)" I could have hit her if she wasn't 4 hours away! LOL

Well it wasn't really common knowledge...but if it makes someone else feel better...well it's worth the share. I count them as one MC and one stillbirth because they let me see him that time :(

:hugs:

Hey girls!
How are we all?
Bizy am soooo hoping that this is a little low before those HCG levels go rocketing... got everything crossed for ya.

Amos hunny... you don't need me to cross anything for you cos all will be well this time... I feel it!

Meggy moo... good decision on the job front.. priorties are right!

Dawny so hope everything settles down for you and a H&H 9 months for you.

Well I had my second appt at the RMC and what a waste of time it was! Was told all my tests were clear (apart from my translocation), my ultra sounds showed my uterous flops forward, but apparently that isn't a problem and all is well... he said my m/cs were bad luck and that we have nothing to worry about... he started saying IVF was not a good idea (errrr never considered it for us yet anyway) and then half way through the conv said IVF might be a good idea cos of the translocation, but that I would have to go private.

I asked about clomid and he said that only IVF clinic can give it out now because GPs in the past had given it out like smarties... he then went on to tell me about all of the health risks with clomid and how some of them are 'life threatening'.....

Aparently I have to go back to my GP for an dye and x ray and hubby has to have a sperm count and he expects me to be pregnant by Spring next year.....

WTF??????? It took me 6 years for preg no1, then 6 months for no 2 then 3 years for no 3!!!!!

Sooooooo angry... totally can't be bothered with all this anymore!

Bullshit!!! :hugs:

One last note--- What not to say: My neighbor's sister upon learning about my 2nd loss: "Well, everything happens for a reason... Even if we don't know the reason at the time, there's always a reason!"... says the woman who got pregnant by accident and never suffered a loss to the woman who has been trying for 3.5 years and suffered TWO! The only thing that made it tolerable was her brother standing behind her mouthing "BULLSHIT!" :rofl: I really wanted to hit her. No, I actually wanted to say that bit I bolded and then stab her and say it must have happened for a reason... but I didn't! :)

Megg you should have slapped her, blamed it on ur hormones :rofl: I hate insensitive comments like the , even my OH said it last time, and almost got a slap!

Oh Megg, another insensitive person strikes again! They really have NO IDEA.

Padbrat, any chance of a change of doc???? He sounds like a complete tosser.

Just waiting to ovulate now. Hurry up eggs!!!

Fairybabe xx

Well I am having a whole load of fun with OPK's! I had the darkest positive today so I am now assuming that I had it wrong and I am in fact ov this weekend. DTD ALLLLLLL week so at least I have a good chance of catching eggy! Dear dear....not testing till 14th / 15th. Maybe even the 16th. At least I know for sure now. GL Fairybabe! FX'd for you.xx

Megg you should have slapped her, blamed it on ur hormones :rofl: I hate insensitive comments like the , even my OH said it last time, and almost got a slap!

Well, your OH SHOULD have gotten a slap... She should know better! OMG! :hugs: I expect better out of her!

Waiting on my meds to get here!!! :yipee: Less than 12 hours (about 9-10 hours) before my 1st injection! NERVOUS!

Guess what ladies.....

I GOT ENGAGED TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh Dawnie... so sorry must have got my wires crossed...put it down to tiredness + stress+ anger at tosser consultant!!

Virginia! Check you out!!! Fab news... piccy of ring pls!!!

Megg you are so right.... complete asses all of em!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr makes me sooooo mad!

ps... you all knew I couldn't leave ya right? xx

Ahhhh hurry up Fairy eggs .... and make em good and sticky!!!!!

Guess what ladies.....

I GOT ENGAGED TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! :hugs: Ring pic!!!

Ohhh Dawnie... so sorry must have got my wires crossed...put it down to tiredness + stress+ anger at tosser consultant!!

Virginia! Check you out!!! Fab news... piccy of ring pls!!!

Megg you are so right.... complete asses all of em!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr makes me sooooo mad!

ps... you all knew I couldn't leave ya right? xx

Indeed! LOL I totally knew you couldn't leave!!!

AFM... 1st injection 4 hours ago... PAINLESS!!! :yipee: So worth it! I just hope it works!

Morning ladies I am a bit fed up this morning. Af has finishe now so on the way towards ovulation an d do you know what I am dreading it. I hats the whole I am going to have symptoms for two f in week son I am pregnant and have another chemical. Or the whole let's go for hcgs your numbers rant doubling. Go for a scan I'm sorry their is nothing their and all the shit of the doctors. That's all my life has been. Why is it so difficult.

My friend said to me the other day your history it tragic you are the most fertile person I know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->