TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Meggs - Remember how crazy my chart was???? *OMG when I looked up I typed "chart" with an S instead of a C...how friggin embarrassing would that have been? LOL* Anyways, I think charts go crazy and flucuate all the time. And if charts were an excact science everyone who uses them would be pregnant all the time! So don't stress about your chart! It just makes your chart even more screwed up! haha

Meggs - Remember how crazy my chart was???? *OMG when I looked up I typed "chart" with an S instead of a C...how friggin embarrassing would that have been? LOL* Anyways, I think charts go crazy and flucuate all the time. And if charts were an excact science everyone who uses them would be pregnant all the time! So don't stress about your chart! It just makes your chart even more screwed up! haha

Unfortunately, I don't actually remember! Link me? I can't remember things that would make me feel better... only things that make me feel worse! LOL

LOL @ mistyping!

Hi guys!:wave:
Megg....you are PUPO!!! Enjoy it girl and stop analyzing!:haha:
How's Amos by the way? Anyone know? Thinking of her for her scan tomorrow.:hugs:

AFM I think I'm going nuts!:wacko: I *think* I'm 4dpo, but not entirely sure due to screwy cycles just recently and I feel SOOOO nauseous!
My bbs are hot, heavy and sore. I am majorly constipated, burping etc and feel ready for bed all day! LOL!:wacko:

Am I just crackers?! I have stopped ALL my meds this cycle and been NTNP as I have my first private consult on 24 September.....:shrug:

DH thinks I am *with child* as he puts it!:haha:

Surely they would not have transfered the :spermy: unless you were ready to pop xxxx

You're probably all right! I know that! I just can't help it! Its almost clinical! LOL

I need to hear from Amos. I haven't... not even after I txt her about my IUI! Hmm... I only just realized that! I'll call her if I have to! Also thinking of her scan tomorrow!

I will! I promise!

Edit: She did respond to my msg about the IUI! I lied! I just couldn't remember who all did, because there were so many txts! I had almost 10 before I ever sent a single one... just from people who knew it was happening! LOL

Morning Jen! Best of luck today, can't wait to hear all is well! xx

I second that...good luck Jen!:thumbup:

Can we have pics of your little bean this time please?!!! LOL!:thumbup:

Good Morning all...... Need a little help here..... I lost the baby on the 25th of August.... The baby had been gone for about 5 days already but I was induced and had a normal delivery...... Should I still be testing postive for pregnancy???? I think these test appear to be getting darker!

You could still be testing positive for pregnancy hun, and the lines can be darker depending on the amount of hcg that gets in to your urine. If you are concerned I would get your GP to do some bloods and see if they are high, and getting higher every 48 hours. I had positives for a week and a half after my loss and my niece had positives for 3 weeks and we were both only 5-6 weeks along. So the further along you were the higher and longer for the levels to drop.

How far along were you hun?? Get some bloods done I would!! Your GP should be making sure your levels have gone down anyway. :hugs:

I was 15 weeks when his heart stopped beating and 16 weeks when they induced me..... I delivered normal with no complications.... a week and 3 days later I was in the hospital with a virus and really high fever they did a sonogram and said my uterus was back to pre- pregnancy position. My tests are posted in TTC thread SMEP Chatter Thread!

:hugs: I'm sorry this happened to you hun. Iwould definitely get some bloods done, the levels should determine whether it was from yoyr previous pregnancy or not.

If you ovulated then there is a chance you could be pregnant again as you can be very fertile straight after a loss.

Keep us posted hun. Dont drive yourself mad poas, demand some professional support. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->