TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

:hugs: I'm sorry this happened to you hun. I would definitely get some bloods done, the levels should determine whether it was from your previous pregnancy or not.

If you ovulated then there is a chance you could be pregnant again as you can be very fertile straight after a loss.

Keep us posted hun. Dont drive yourself mad poas, demand some professional support. xx

if you dont mind looking at the pics of the tests for me and giving your opinion I would appreciate it......https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/293833-sperm-meets-egg-plan-chatter-thread.html

I wish I had an answer, ttcstill. I'm sorry, hun. I barely get lines when I should... So, I'm not really the authority on this. Wishing you luck though, hun! :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss ttcstill. I hope you get some answers very soon. :hugs:

The lines are clearly there but they dont apear to be equal or darker to the control line... which could indicate very early pregnancy indeed. But of course it could also indicate that you still have low levels of hcg in your body. I would say there is certainly a chance hun!!!!! :hugs:

Oh and I never saw that news report....I'll look it up. But I have had 6 mc so I'm not sure about the bit that says your nit likely to have another one. But you can certainly be very fertile straight after, hence why I tried straight away.

ttcstill, I'm very sorry for your loss. I agree with CJ, you might way to get blood work done, make sure it's going down but I would expect them to still be high. At 15-16wks your levels could be 20,000-200,000 mui/ml, that's going to take awhile to come back down to <5. When I MC, my levels were 4,000 and it took 4wks.
:hug: I wish you a BFP and healthy PG soon!

:dust: to all BnB ladies!

sorry ttcstill for your loss xxxx

amos good luck for today xxxx

don't know whats goin on with my body this month, been spotting brown for 3 days now but no full blown af, bfn today !!!! come on af so i can start ttc healthly xxxxx

oh and congrats to all the new bfp's xxxx

Well I'm frustrated cause I wrote a long post and it disappeared!!!!!!

I came on here to have a bit of a :cry: because the midwife called me today and has been for a few weeks to try book my first appointment. I havent been able to speak to her cause I was too upset, but we had a nice long chat and she is LOVELY!!!! She said the next time I get a positive to ring her and not my GP and she will book me straight in to the better hospital around here (although a lot further away). She said I should have had a lot more help given I have now had 6 mc. Just before the call ended she said 'I will be your midwife one day'. Of course I then burst into tears and tried to ring the dh. Butn he was at his mothers and wouldnt answer because she HATES me and doesnt even know we've had one mc never mind 6. So then I took it out on him and sent a horrid message...not proud of myself.

As I was on a roll trying to get news and support I phoned the hospital where I am waiting to see the FS and the doc made me out to be a routine case and they put me on the longest list!!! So I went a bit crazy crying down the phone and said how dare they after multiple cysts and 6 miscarriages describe me as a routine case when I have already seen the FS once. Now I am back to the beginning!! So I asked how long is a routine case meant to wait...they said I should get a letter at the end of october...but didnt say if my appointment would be a week later or weeeeeks later. The only thing she did say is that it wouldnt be 4-6 months....well the end of october will be 2 and a half.....so lying much??? Methinks they are!!!!

Sorry for the rant, just boiling over this week. Must be PMS!!! Last month when I was pg I was in the HAPPIEST mood, so think it will be bfn again tomorrow!!!

How is everyone doing??? Any news from Jen???

Who else will be testing tomorrow?

:dust:

Sorry to hear all that you have been through CJ, I can't believe they treat women like you in such a routine way.....there is nothing routine about what you have been through! Sometimes they have no clue what we go through. I can't believe they are making you wait!!! Hope you will have a BFP soon and it will just stick! :hugs:

You're probably all right! I know that! I just can't help it! Its almost clinical! LOL

I need to hear from Amos. I haven't... not even after I txt her about my IUI! Hmm... I only just realized that! I'll call her if I have to! Also thinking of her scan tomorrow!

I was thinking the same thing missing her like crazy. Send her big hugs from us.

CJS - I'm sorry its been so rough today! I'd react the same way, I'm sure! Jen had good news. She saw a teeny baby with a heartbeat! :)

FierceAngel - Yes, ma'am! CONGRATS! :hugs:

Where has Amos been?

Congrats to all the new :bfp:

:dust: to everyone.

Megg your video was entertaining, nice to be able to put a picture and voice to the name.

I thought I might be joining you all TTC today but when I got to the doctors to get mc test results they had'nt got them so got to go back in a couple of weeks. Typical as im ovulating....

Can you pop me on the list Megg anyway please as I will hopefully join you next month all being well.

MMC April 2010

Thanks

Sure bluesky! Sorry about your loss! :hugs: I'll add you!

Congrats fierce angel :happydance:

Excellent Jen! It must be so amazing to see that! :thumbup:

Hope everything is ok Amos :flower:

Hi Megg :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe