TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I do believe AF is on her way....... although I am slightly confused with the +hpts and the temp sike today on my chart...... hmmmmm

Not sure if it's stepping out of line but Amy updated on the spring babies thread.

She told me I could update in here... but I wasn't home. For those who don't want to track it down, Amos' (Amy's) scan was moved up to this morning and there was no heartbeat. She was immediately taken for pre-op stuff. She's home now though.

I couldn't have posted earlier anyway, because I was too shocked to know what to say. That's why I removed the post about when her scan was supposed to be and stuff. Gutted isn't even the word...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

She told me I could update in here... but I wasn't home. For those who don't want to track it down, Amos' (Amy's) scan was moved up to this morning and there was no heartbeat. She was immediately taken for pre-op stuff. She's home now though.

I couldn't have posted earlier anyway, because I was too shocked to know what to say. That's why I removed the post about when her scan was supposed to be and stuff. Gutted isn't even the word...

I know. I was so upset for her when I read it I actually felt sick. In fact I don't even think I am in the mood for internet chatting anymore. I think I will go to bed.

I wish there was something I could do for her.

I know. I was so upset for her when I read it I actually felt sick. In fact I don't even think I am in the mood for internet chatting anymore. I think I will go to bed.

I wish there was something I could do for her.

I know. I just sat and stared into space when I saw her txt. At first, I was confused because it was so early. But, then after she said it had gotten moved up... my whole body went numb. I didn't even cry at first... I just sat. I couldn't talk, I felt like I was going to vomit, I could barely breathe. We txt'd back and forth a few times... but I felt like I was saying all the wrong things. She assured me I wasn't, and then I felt like a huge dick for her having to assure me of anything. Now, I've just been crying ever since. The last time I felt this way was our other Amy... and they both deserve so much better than what they've been dealt! I'm seriously sick over this... and I don't know what to do... because I feel like I should be offering support, and all I'm doing is crying.

Someone else got some not so fantastic news today too... and that's also broken my heart.

I feel sort of cold and dead inside... But I hope all my girls know I love them dearly!

So so sorry Amos...life just isn't fair... you are in my thoughts tonight.xx:cry:

Thanks everyone...it's amazing how much love and support I have from you ladies. I am just numb...I really thought this was my forever baby. I feel like someone has pulled my heart out and ripped it into pieces. It's amazing how different it feels losing a baby when you've heard the heartbeat. Not that I didn't grieve over the ones I lost early, but it just feels so much worse now. I can't even describe it, but you ladies know exactly how I feel.

Megg - did they take her for surgery right away????? God no....are you guys sure??? Like 100% sure??? Could they have made a mistake????? God...Im not sad so much as incredibly angry!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???????????????????????? It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amos.... :hugs: I do not know exactly how you feel because you will process things differently then I did..... I do know the confusion and anger though as I recently lost mine after hearing the heartbeat for a second time..... I am still trying to make sense of it all and yet somewhere deep inside I know I will never truly understand! I am here for you if you need to talk, PM me and I will give you my phone number.

Amos.... :hugs: I do not know exactly how you feel because you will process things differently then I did..... I do know the confusion and anger though as I recently lost mine after hearing the heartbeat for a second time..... I am still trying to make sense of it all and yet somewhere deep inside I know I will never truly understand! I am here for you if you need to talk, PM me and I will give you my phone number.

Thanks. I'm so sorry for your loss. I wasn't even as far along as you, so I can't imagine what you went through :hugs:

Amos, sweetie... I have no idea what you're feeling... but 'numb' was the only way to describe how I felt when I read it. So, maybe I have a 1% understanding of it. I wish more than anything in the world that I could at least give you a real hug right now. If you asked, I would leave now just to do it. Please know that I'm here for ANYTHING you could possibly need, Sis. I can't stop crying for you. :cry:

Megg - did they take her for surgery right away????? God no....are you guys sure??? Like 100% sure??? Could they have made a mistake????? God...Im not sad so much as incredibly angry!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???????????????????????? It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey V- no, I'm still here. The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning. And your last sentence spells it out.....WHY

Amos, sweetie... I have no idea what you're feeling... but 'numb' was the only way to describe how I felt when I read it. So, maybe I have a 1% understanding of it. I wish more than anything in the world that I could at least give you a real hug right now. If you asked, I would leave now just to do it. Please know that I'm here for ANYTHING you could possibly need, Sis. I can't stop crying for you. :cry:

Thanks Sis. Just when I think I am done crying I read a sweet post from you ladies.
And how's this for a kick in the balls? I am so nauseas right now....damn body.

Hey V- no, I'm still here. The surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning. And your last sentence spells it out.....WHY

I guess I misread the txt about surgery. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Amos Hun I am so so so sorry. I wish there was something i could say to make it all better. All I can offer is that I am here if you need anything. You are in my prayers and in my heart.

Thanks. I'm so sorry for your loss. I wasn't even as far along as you, so I can't imagine what you went through :hugs:

It doesnt matter how far you were..... thank you for your concern. It just seems so pointless when you are that far along and then at the drop of a dime its all over. How are they going to proceed??? I had to be induced and had to deliver as they say it is less dangerous...... I dont know if you will know what the baby was or not but we did it was a little boy... we got to hold him and have him baptized which really did help. Like I said if you need anything I am here for you!

Thanks Sis. Just when I think I am done crying I read a sweet post from you ladies.
And how's this for a kick in the balls? I am so nauseas right now....damn body.

Our bodies dont realize we have suffered a loss sometimes even after its all over. For 10 days after I delivered I was secreting milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->