TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

CJ, big hugs. Don't wanna get your hopes up when i know you don't want to do so, but just maybe 10dpo is too early? I got my bfp v v v faintly on 11dpo on a cheapie 10ml stick, and then on FRER but clearblue stayed negative even 4 days later!! Also, and i think we forget this, it depends when implantation occurred. If eggy implanted on day 5/6 then by day 10, there is 4-5 days of HCG buildup to find. But if you didn't implant til day 7 or 8, then only 2-3 days of hcg would be there to find with a test. So maybe test again when AF is due before you stop your progesterone cream?

All this wwaiting really is sooo hard.

Take care

Fairy xx

Congrats Lucia!

Meg, thanks for sharing your video. Glad it all went well and you are going to be so stalked these next 2 weeks now! haha

CJ, big hugs. Don't wanna get your hopes up when i know you don't want to do so, but just maybe 10dpo is too early? I got my bfp v v v faintly on 11dpo on a cheapie 10ml stick, and then on FRER but clearblue stayed negative even 4 days later!! Also, and i think we forget this, it depends when implantation occurred. If eggy implanted on day 5/6 then by day 10, there is 4-5 days of HCG buildup to find. But if you didn't implant til day 7 or 8, then only 2-3 days of hcg would be there to find with a test. So maybe test again when AF is due before you stop your progesterone cream?

All this wwaiting really is sooo hard.

Take care

Fairy xx

Thanks Fairy! Do you really think there is still a chance???

I know for a fact I had a temp dip today even without my thermometer because my face and body just felt much cooler. I am hoping today is implantation as I have had really bad back pain today and some sharp shooting pains in right side early hours this morning (also pains and cramps in my legs and hips).

Last month I tested neg at 10 DPO but I thought this month with using the cream that maybe things would have been better. I guess I'll test friday....but af is due sat 18th and I tested neg on day af was due last month and positive on the following day. Guess I'll just have to wait.

Thanks for giving me some hope. Just still cant help but feel I am out. How are you doing hunni?? :hugs:

CJSG, all i know is that you aren't out until the ugly witch shows her horrid face. Try and hang in there!! Easier said than done i know.

AFM, well, am going slowly crazy. OPKs started getting darker from weds last week, and went proper dark, so a positive on sun eve. Temps dipped yesterday, and the OPK was going paler yesterday eve, so implying i'd had my LH surge and popped an eggy. So expected my temps to rise this morn...well, they did a tiny bit, but not a proper surge like i would normally get. Checked my CP on sun eve and it was HSO, but last night was closed and low again. But with no temp shift am v confused. And i have had crampy feelings the last few days, as if AF is coming. This will be my first ov since m/c, so i guess it's no surprise that everything is a bit weird, but still, am just getting really frustrated and hacked off. It's 31days since m/c started, so if i ov now AF would be due by about 6 weeks after, which is about normal from what hosp said. If i did ov am not sure we got the BD in time cos i was away til late sun eve! I guess i just want signs my body is working normally again. And above all i want to be preggers again. Rant over!!!

Fairy xx

Well my little monster is keeping us on team yellow :( Baby looks great but not a chance in heck we were gonna see a peepee or a hoohoo My OH is very very dissappointed but we go back in 2 weeks because baby was lying spine up so we need better measurements

Aw Vgibs! Baby is just shy!!! Preserving his/her modesty!! Great you get to see him/her again though in a couple of weeks!
Fairy xx

hi ladies i've not been on here for a week (i've missed loads) Im on day 26 after mc and I felt sure I was pregnant again but I just did a cheapie pregnancy test and its negative (i'm so impatient), but i'm getting a faint line on an ov test. I'm also getting brown discharge (old blood) only when I wipe tmi sorry

Fairybabe: I understand how you feel. With my other miscarriages my cycles were always 6 weeks after and gradually shortened back to normal over the following months. I'm sorry your having a nightmare with it. I really hope you BD on the right times! I used OPK's this month and had a blast as I thought I ov'd early when in fact it seems I ov exactly when I should have on a normal cycle. That was sat 4th. But then on the 7th and 8th I had a drop that was major. So I dont know if I ov later...and I def didnt BD those nights cause I had aweful pain all across abdomen and back and was in too much pain for that kind of fun ;-)

I hope we both hit our OV!!! And I hope to hear of a :bfp: from you very soon hunni!! My symptoms seem virtually non existent today so I think I am out. Best to think like that than get my hopes up. I think I invested a little too much in trying this month to cope with the heartache last month, plus I didnt want to put my life on hold for 5 months like I did with the other 5 mc's!

Thinking of you hun :hugs:

hi ladies i've not been on here for a week (i've missed loads) Im on day 26 after mc and I felt sure I was pregnant again but I just did a cheapie pregnancy test and its negative (i'm so impatient), but i'm getting a faint line on an ov test. I'm also getting brown discharge (old blood) only when I wipe tmi sorry

Sorry for your loss hun. I'm in the same boat. To give you some peace on some of that...you will almost always get a faint positive on an OPK because the is always LH in the body. The OPK's detect the surge around ov and the line would be as darker if not darker than the control line. I made the same mistake this month :hugs:

How long were your cycles before the mc?? There is a chance the brown discharge is implantation which will be why you havent had a positive test yet as hcg will start being produced any day now if its the case you conceived. Test in 3-4 days hun. :dust:

Sorry for your loss hun. I'm in the same boat. To give you some peace on some of that...you will almost always get a faint positive on an OPK because the is always LH in the body. The OPK's detect the surge around ov and the line would be as darker if not darker than the control line. I made the same mistake this month :hugs:

How long were your cycles before the mc?? There is a chance the brown discharge is implantation which will be why you havent had a positive test yet as hcg will start being produced any day now if its the case you conceived. Test in 3-4 days hun. :dust:
thanks my cycles were from 29 to 31 days before mc hope we all get bfp soon :hugs:

Well if your cycle is the same length or even a few days longer....there is a good chance its implantation. Just keep an eye for the next few days. If it starts to become bright red, or with clots then and only then would I be concerned af is coming.

Have everything crossed for you hun! All of us girlies deserve a good strong sticky bean after what we have been through! :hugs:

Just popping in to check on my girls! I don't have much to report... another faint BFP today... I should see a BFN by Monday at the latest and hopefully a BFP again shortly after! :yipee:

I am having a really hard time today. I should be 18 weeks.. and I have nothing. I don't know what set me off, but obviously my anti-depression/anxiety med isn't working as well today.

bah.

Hugs Heather, you be super kind to yourself. Time to indulge and pamper until this wave of emotions passes. It's so hard. Am off to run myself a relaxing bath for the very same reason.
Fairy xx

I am having a really hard time today. I should be 18 weeks.. and I have nothing. I don't know what set me off, but obviously my anti-depression/anxiety med isn't working as well today.

bah.

:hugs: I'd be about 19 wks today. Hang in there. We're all here to support eachother. Never give up hope.

I'd be 8 and a half weeks today... think I'm crying more about it cause I had a :bfn: today. Just hoping that 10 DPO is too early to test. But I know I'm out. Can just feel it. :hugs: to all you girls. I'm thinking of you all very much on this very tough day. Must be something in the air.

Here is to you getting a negative VERY soon....followed by the BIGGEST FATTEST POSITIVE Megg!!!!!!

:dust:

Hiya add me too:
BFP 13th Sept Poisonwood Last mc May 2010 (3)
:flower:

Yes, ma'am! CONGRATS! :hugs:

bah.

:hugs: I'd be about 19 wks today. Hang in there. We're all here to support eachother. Never give up hope.

I'd be 29+3! :cry:

I'd be 8 and a half weeks today... think I'm crying more about it cause I had a :bfn: today. Just hoping that 10 DPO is too early to test. But I know I'm out. Can just feel it. :hugs: to all you girls. I'm thinking of you all very much on this very tough day. Must be something in the air.

Here is to you getting a negative VERY soon....followed by the BIGGEST FATTEST POSITIVE Megg!!!!!!

I'm sorry, honey! :hugs:

Thank you for thinking of me! I hope we can get them together!

I'm sorry, honey! :hugs:

Thank you for thinking of me! I hope we can get them together!

You're welcome hun! You are on an incredible journey! Its hard to not check in and see how your doing! Would be so wonderful if you got a true :bfp: soon!!! And who knows, I may be lucky to join you. But I do feel it wont be this cycle. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->