TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I would be due in 2 weeks.

Time for some pampering and praying we all get sticky BFPs soon!

:hugs::thumbup:Its OK Meggie! I've learned to deal with it (I think). But thanks for the hug, those are always welcome

Well, I think its crap! And I'm ready for your BFP! So, I haven't learned to deal with it! LOL

Don't get me wrong, I am definately ready for it too! In the time being, I will just have to settle for my furbabies chasing eachother around the house.

How are you doing?

I would be 35 +6 or 18 week +6 today.:cry:
I think a nice big glass of :wine: is in order today

Hi, I would be either 32 weeks or 20 weeks today, but instead I am 5 weeks and grateful for that, although it won't be the most relaxing pregnancy ever if it actually works out. :wacko:

Good luck Megg so excited for you! :hugs:

Keep at it CJ you'll get there, and the next one has got to be the sticky one!!!:hugs:
:dust:everyone this month and :hi:

I'm good, Dazed! Only worrying about 20% of the time... which is low for me. My only real concern is that I still have some ovary pain... which makes me feel like I didn't ovulate. But the doctor assured me that it wasn't even an option! So, I guess I'll put it out of my mind. Probably just some left over cysts from the smaller follies that didn't release. :shrug:

Thanks, Lucy! I have everything crossed that it works out!

Trust your doctor Megg. At this point you don't have a reason not to since you seem to like him.
I'm crossing everything for you again!

I'm trying... but my chart seriously tells a different story. It doesn't seem to suggest that I've ovulated. That scares me... a lot. :(

I'm sorry your worrying. I wish I could take all of that away for you, but just remember how may times charts have lied to not only you, but many girls on here.

Hi Megg can u add me to this list please....I had MMC June 2010 hoping to update with bfp very soon xx

Hey Megg, sorry you are worrying...just think tho, who knows what your chart will be doing with the meds you have had to take, it could totally throw things out...

Hang in there!!!

Fairy xx

PMA Meggles!!!!!:thumbup: You ALWAYS give us ladies loads!! Now we are sending you truckloads in return!! LOL!!! Time to roll out the PMA truck for Megg me thinks!!!

AFM I would have a 3 month old by now.:cry:
On a fabby note though....my friend who suffered 2 MMC is now 18 weeks pregnant and will be 42 in January!:happydance: See....PMA!!!!!

Thanks girls... I hope so! :(

I'll get you added, klcuk! :hugs:

Thanks, Mummytofour... I would also have a baby about to turn 3 months... the other figure was based on my 2nd loss.

Thanks Megg xx Good luck with your IUI cycle.......I'm sure that those millions of sperm won't lose their way xxx

Congrats on your BFP poisonwood!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Megg, how did we get to 119? Did i miss one?

Fairy x

I totally agree, Megg you do SO much for us. And I also agree that your charts may not be giving you a true picture just yet! Lots and LOTS of PMA for you. I still cant wait to hear. Based on my 5th mc I would have a 13 month old! Why DO we do this to ourselves. Our angels are with us even though we can't see them :hugs: to all the beautiful angels connected to all the women in this thread and other ones!!!

I am also looking forward to seeing more :bfp: 's!!!!

:dust:

Congrats on your BFP poisonwood!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!

Megg, how did we get to 119? Did i miss one?

Fairy x

2 people didn't announce in this thread that I happened to know first hand got their BFP's. Lamburai and Rmar are the 2 new ones. I'm hoping Lambs doesn't hit me for posting it! LOL

I totally agree, Megg you do SO much for us. And I also agree that your charts may not be giving you a true picture just yet! Lots and LOTS of PMA for you. I still cant wait to hear. Based on my 5th mc I would have a 13 month old! Why DO we do this to ourselves. Our angels are with us even though we can't see them :hugs: to all the beautiful angels connected to all the women in this thread and other ones!!!

I am also looking forward to seeing more :bfp: 's!!!!

:dust:

Thank you! :hugs: Maybe its not... I'll try and keep up the positivity!

hi ladies I got my 1st af since my mc today and im suprisingly ok I was dreading it as I thought I would be so upset but I thought well at least i'll know when i'm ovulating so I can ttc propely, good luck to the rest of you ladies hope you get your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->