TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Oh Amos..... i'm sooooo sorry for your loss. Love and prayers coming your way.

Fairyxx

Fierce Angel, congrats on your BFP!! A sticky bean and happy and healthy 9 months for you.

AFM, i'll be away the next 10days on a family break...take care all of you in the meantime.

Hugs

Fairy xx

Sis- you didn't misunderstand. They sent me to the hospital so I could do all my pre-op stuff. The surgery is tomorrow morning at 8:30

Sis- you didn't misunderstand. They sent me to the hospital so I could do all my pre-op stuff. The surgery is tomorrow morning at 8:30

Oh! Okay! I thought I might have misread in my state of shock. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. I really wish there was something I could do, Sis. I really do. :nope:

Im so so sorry Amos...I dont even know what to say.... :hug:

Thanks Lizzie...you have been there too unfortunately as many times as me.

Sis- you've already been my rock. I can't repay you for everything you've done.

Thanks everyone...it's amazing how much love and support I have from you ladies. I am just numb...I really thought this was my forever baby. I feel like someone has pulled my heart out and ripped it into pieces. It's amazing how different it feels losing a baby when you've heard the heartbeat. Not that I didn't grieve over the ones I lost early, but it just feels so much worse now. I can't even describe it, but you ladies know exactly how I feel.

Amos, I just read the news and my heart is broken for you.

I lost my baby last week (I was almost 9 weeks but baby measured 6 weeks, 3 days and no heartbeat) and had the D&C last Friday.

You have been through this devastation so many times and it is so unfair. Please know I am thinking about you and wish you much love and luck for your surgery tomorrow. xoxoxox:hugs:

Don't know what to say Amos, but i'll be thinking of you hun x:cry:

Thanks everyone...it's amazing how much love and support I have from you ladies. I am just numb...I really thought this was my forever baby. I feel like someone has pulled my heart out and ripped it into pieces. It's amazing how different it feels losing a baby when you've heard the heartbeat. Not that I didn't grieve over the ones I lost early, but it just feels so much worse now. I can't even describe it, but you ladies know exactly how I feel.

I lost my baby last week (I was almost 9 weeks but baby measured 6 weeks, 3 days and no heartbeat) and had the D&C last Friday.

You have been through this devastation so many times and it is so unfair. Please know I am thinking about you and wish you much love and luck for your surgery tomorrow. xoxoxox:hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. I had no idea. :cry::cry: It's just not fair. I think if I do get pregnant again I will start drinking, smoking and doing drugs. Seems to work out ok for those people.

I'm so sorry hun. I had no idea. :cry::cry: It's just not fair. I think if I do get pregnant again I will start drinking, smoking and doing drugs. Seems to work out ok for those people.

LOL...... I am sorry I know its not funny but you have no idea how many times I have started ranting and raving about how drugs addicts and prostitues can carry healthy children to term and I feel cheated!

Just when I'd stopped crying! You've already repaid me and then some by being the sister I never had... by caring about me when you had more than enough to worry about in your own life... by just having been on this forum so I could find you. You truly are my sister in my heart, and my sadness knows no bounds because I'm not there in person for you right now. <3

I swear- I've done everything by the book in 6 pregnancies and it's gotten me NOWHERE. So, I figure I will try something different.

Just when I'd stopped crying! You've already repaid me and then some by being the sister I never had... by caring about me when you had more than enough to worry about in your own life... by just having been on this forum so I could find you. You truly are my sister in my heart, and my sadness knows no bounds because I'm not there in person for you right now. <3

Ok- I gotta stop these waterworks....

Ok- I gotta stop these waterworks....

Me too!

I swear- I've done everything by the book in 6 pregnancies and it's gotten me NOWHERE. So, I figure I will try something different.

I'm with you sis it is total BS not fair at all. i'll bcum a drug addict prostitute with you if you want. :kiss::hugs:

We would have to start a new thread "The Hoe's, Druggies, and Delinquent Mom to Be" thread...I know it's not funny but I always revert to dopey jokes when things get rough

Virginia- I do too....I think that's a wonderful name for a thread.
Amy- let's get it started. We could make some extra money from the corner, then use it to buy our crack. Oh and baby diapers.

I'm okay with that! I'd join that thread! The "Because Nothing Else Seems To Work" Club!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->