TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Virginia- I do too....I think that's a wonderful name for a thread.
Amy- let's get it started. We could make some extra money from the corner, then use it to buy our crack. Oh and baby diapers.

Ok you take the south and I'll take the midwest. :hugs:

Amy- let's get it started. We could make some extra money from the corner, then use it to buy our crack. Oh and baby diapers.

Done!

OH...and Sis- you are NOT going to be a member of that club you are talking about. You are fertilizing about 3 eggies right now.

Thanks everyone...it's amazing how much love and support I have from you ladies. I am just numb...I really thought this was my forever baby. I feel like someone has pulled my heart out and ripped it into pieces. It's amazing how different it feels losing a baby when you've heard the heartbeat. Not that I didn't grieve over the ones I lost early, but it just feels so much worse now. I can't even describe it, but you ladies know exactly how I feel.

Amos, I just read the news and my heart is broken for you.

I lost my baby last week (I was almost 9 weeks but baby measured 6 weeks, 3 days and no heartbeat) and had the D&C last Friday.

You have been through this devastation so many times and it is so unfair. Please know I am thinking about you and wish you much love and luck for your surgery tomorrow. xoxoxox:hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. I had no idea. :cry::cry: It's just not fair. I think if I do get pregnant again I will start drinking, smoking and doing drugs. Seems to work out ok for those people.

I feel like that sometimes. The other day I was at the market and saw a teenage mother grab her little toddler by the arm and shake him just because he dropped his toy. She was basically bullying the little child in front of her teenage friends. I was so upset, I started to cry and I had to leave the store.

I don't understand how some women who don't deserve to have children have no problems conceiving, while those of us like you and me who would give up everything to be a mother, have problems.

It's just not fair:cry: My thoughts and good wishes are with you Amos. Much love to you xoxox:hugs:

We would have to start a new thread "The Hoe's, Druggies, and Delinquent Mom to Be" thread...I know it's not funny but I always revert to dopey jokes when things get rough

I will join that thread! LOL

Honestly I have been sitting here like a lump bawling my eyes out for the past 45 minutes. Thank goodness no one is home

Double post? With a post between?

Who- me?

No... The message I posted to you posted twice... with a post from you in between them! It was weird! I replaced what it said with the "double post" thing.

Done!

OH...and Sis- you are NOT going to be a member of that club you are talking about. You are fertilizing about 3 eggies right now.

OMG! Why are you being positive for me right now?!?! NO! You cannot be the strong one between the 2 of us today! :hugs:

Right you'll have to be our pimp Megg.

And you... well... fine, I'll be the pimp!

God its been one of those days...cant stop crying either. You ladies are all so wonderful and have been through so much!! You deserve the beautiful bundle that is gods gift!! Amos I cant say I know how you feel because I have never got to see a heartbeat, but with 6 losses myself I know what you mean when you say that there are women out there who abuse their own bodies and therefore their little ones inside and carry to term!!!

I love my sisters cause they are my sisters, but we dont have a relationship because they are drug and alcohol dependent... but my youngest sister had to have a c-section at 33 weeks cause she smoked (inc drugs) and drank through her pregnancy and then the placenta was failing to get oxygen to him so the only way he would live was to be born. He weighed 2Llbs 13 oz and fought for his life and made it. But my sister and I have not spoken since cause the minute he was born she carried on with the drugs and alcohol. I know its not nice when its my sister, but you cant choose your family. Its just my other 2 sisters are the same and I am the only 'sober' one and they all have children now. I dont smoke or take drugs, I drink occasionally on the weekend or have a glass of wine at home and I eat healthy etc etc. The world is upside down!!

Amos...the BIGGEST of hugs right now. No words would be enough I'm sure. Please look after yourself. xx

May I join this thread girls?

Of course you can! I'll add you! :hugs: When was your most recent loss (month and year) and how many have you had total? I just want to be sure I add you right... I'm not trying to pry!

We would have to start a new thread "The Hoe's, Druggies, and Delinquent Mom to Be" thread...I know it's not funny but I always revert to dopey jokes when things get rough

I will join that thread! LOL

Honestly I have been sitting here like a lump bawling my eyes out for the past 45 minutes. Thank goodness no one is home

I know! This... blah! I'll add you too!

CJ- I had no idea you have had 6 losses too. :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hunni.

Groovy- jump on in. Today's been a rough day, but it only lasts a few minutes- these ladies make you giggle AND cry :hugs:

Animal- that makes me so sick to see someone abusing their child, or to hear about it on tv, when all we want is ONE healthy baby. That's one part of life I will never understand.

And Sis- don't tell me what to do!!! I'm the older sister remember?? I will spank that butt! :haha:

To the new ladies who joined, you are joining an amazing thread with wonderful support. So sorry for your losses.

Amos I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

wow------ I am glad my little joke helped out! It seems we may be losing memebers though ROFLMAO....... You guys are great.... I think maybe I O'd Tuesday its hard to tell with my chart being off by about two weeks. I did take another test and it is negative so maybe just maybe I am ready to hit the ground running. O and if I did O Tuesday I am right on track because I have DTD two days in a row.

Hi guys... would like a little help with a test I've taken but do not want to post pics here out of respect for Amos. If you'd be so kind as to pop over to my journal (in my sig) it's there on the last page :)

CJ- I had no idea you have had 6 losses too. :hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry hunni.

Groovy- jump on in. Today's been a rough day, but it only lasts a few minutes- these ladies make you giggle AND cry :hugs:

Animal- that makes me so sick to see someone abusing their child, or to hear about it on tv, when all we want is ONE healthy baby. That's one part of life I will never understand.

And Sis- don't tell me what to do!!! I'm the older sister remember?? I will spank that butt! :haha:

Yes ma'am! :shy:

Hi guys... would like a little help with a test I've taken but do not want to post pics here out of respect for Amos. If you'd be so kind as to pop over to my journal (in my sig) it's there on the last page :)

Going now!

If anyone wants a good laugh, feel free to read the last 2 pages of my journal! Today sucked... and I'm STILL cracking up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->